Community > Posts By > KELLYLS30

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:43 PM

Comfy????
Trade ya beds. LOL
Mine is soooo old it has a $59.00 each piece sticker on it, my boxsprings are broke, and so are my slats. I have hurt all day from sleeping wrong. sad sad I don't look forward to bedtime.

I ACTUALLY TRADED A SET OF BUNK BEDS FOR MY KING SIZED ONE AT THE LOCAL "CHARITY"....AND THEN BOUGHT A PILLOWTOP FOR IT

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:40 PM

hey ill be the first to admit, im not "supersized" everywhere, but ive never left a woman unsatisfied

NOT THE SIZE THAT MATTERS...IT'S HOW YOU USE IT!!

IM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.....TRUST ME, I LEARNED THAT ONE FAST!!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:39 PM

hey ill be the first to admit, im not "supersized" everywhere, but ive never left a woman unsatisfied

NOT THE SIZE THAT MATTERS...IT'S HOW YOU USE IT!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:38 PM

im thinkin bout bed here... so sad, im only 25 , and bed seems appealing

HEY. SOME DAYS I DONT EVEN WANT TO GET OUT OF MINE....SOOOOO COMFY

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:34 PM
ME EITHER.......BUT YA HAVE TO ADMIT....IT DOES HELP A LITTLE, RIGHT?

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:28 PM
PMS....I COULD GIVE HIM YOUR NUMBER......HE IS A VERY NICE GUY, JUST NOT MY TYPE IN THE LEAST.....I SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES, AND CHINESE IS NEITHER OF THEM

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:27 PM

care bout those chinese guys, i hear their a bit , "inadaquit"

NOT MY TYPE TO START WITH.....BUT I LOVE THEIR FOOD THERE!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:22 PM
RON....THEY LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE US COME IN FOR CARRYOUT BUFFET......PAY BY THE POUND......SUCKS!!!!

I ALWAYS EAT THERE.....GET FULL AND PASS OUT WHEN I GET HOME....

THIS OWNER ALWAYS COMES OVER A FLIRTS...ITS HILARIOUS!!!!! UST TODAY, HE BROUGHT ME A CHRISTMAS PRESENT....A NECKLACE FROM HONG KONG.....AND THE OTHER DAY HE GAVE MY FRIEND A CIGARETTE FROM CHINA......HE KINDA "HANGS AROUND" WHEN WE'RE THERE.....GAVE ME HIS PHONE# BEFORE THANKSGIVING.....I NEVER CALLED....

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:17 PM
I MIGHT COULD GET US ALL IN TO THE BUFFET FOR FREE......HEE HEE

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:16 PM
IM IN GOOD WITH THE OWNER OF ONE HERE.......HE "LIKES ME". SO FUNNY!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:14 PM
CHINESE??????? CAN I GO TOO???

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:44 PM

I did read your profile. And I have all the insurities of being heavy, like most heavy people do. It's from being made fun of most of my life, for being overweight, wearing glasses, not being rich enough to wear all the name brands, you name it. Also I am Italian, I come from a family of eaters. Besides, how many skinny Italian's do you know. LOL (that reference is made towords me only, my dad is full blooded and is thin)
OH, and by the way, that pic is 2-3 years old, but it's the only one I have of me in my pc, sorry.
I am working on getting a Lap Band next year. I just found out my insurance will cover it. YAY for me, I'm a happy camper.

PMS

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! HOPE ALL GOES WELL!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:41 PM
attraction is based on first appearance. i have dated "skinny", "athletic", and "big and handsome" men. I am usually attracted to bigger guys, because i am a larger woman also. attraction is one thing, but true love comes from getting to know the person as a whole..not just the physical.

Personally--i would much rather be with a big man that treated me like a queen than with a skinny or athletic man that treated me like ****!!!!!!!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:49 PM
I didn't know my papaw was sick until now. So it is a big shock to me. He knew however, and we did not know that he has not kept his DR. appts. for the last 2 years until they did the heart surgery. But they say because of his skin "modeling", that he only has 2 days left. Who knows. I am expecting "the call" at any moment. ON A GOOD NOTE: he is awake and alert and seems to be in absolutely no pain. So we all just hope and pray that this will be quick and painless for him. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REPLIES. MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILIES KNOW THAT YOU APPRECIATE THEM, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW HOLDS!

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:26 PM
just asking everyone to please say a prayer for my family this Christmas as it will be a difficult one. my grandfather just had heart surgery last week, and day before yesterday we found out he is dying of lung cancer. Day before yesterday they gave him until Christmas. yesterday Hospice gave him 5 days to live and today they have knocked it down to 2 days. He is going to be with the Lord and in that we all have peace. But please keep our family in your prayers as well as others going thru the same dificulty. God Bless!

KELLYLS30's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:39 PM
I PERSONALLY REFUSE TO DATE WITHIN MY RACE BECAUSE OF THE PAIN AND SUFFERING I WENT THRU WITH MY HUSBAND. I AM PROUD TO DATE OUTSIDE OF MY RACE BECAUSE LOVE HAS NO AGE OR COLOR. MY PARENTS DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT I DATE OUTSIDE MY RACE, BUT I AM LIVING MY OWN LIFE AND I AM DOING WHAT I FEEL IS RIGHT FOR ME. DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOUR SISTER WHAT TO DO. IF SHE IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, THEN IT IS NOT FOR HER. BUT IF SHE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH IT, WHO ELSE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT IS RIGHT FOR HER??????? ABSOLUTELY NOONE!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:10 PM
HORCHATA

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:13 PM
ANYTHING CHINESE OR MEXICAN

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:52 AM
feliz!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:51 AM
loca