Community > Posts By > KELLYLS30

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:28 AM

I agree-why can't people just be honest and say smoking bothers me or I don't want to date a smoker? I feel it is the same as trying to change your lovers way of dressing-talking-eating-etc.

im a non-smoker, and a smoking partner's dress, talking, and eating habits wont affect me in anyway, however, thier smoking will. Their smoking affects both lives, putting both at risk for cancer and ultimately death. so, i understand that as feelings grow and the relationship grows closer, the non-smoker might take more interest in trying to get them to stop smoking. but i agree, it should be something that is stated clearly upon meeting.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:28 PM
cuz i already found him on another site....lol

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:27 PM
he's got honey-colored eyes and a heart of gold.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 03:03 PM
noway laugh laugh

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:51 PM

chae your a cool lady i would like to know you better.im thinking you will be looking for a successful guy or what are you looking for?

haha no, I'm only looking for nonsuccessful guys :wink:

good one!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:19 PM

STUPID OLD PEOPLE! lol

not stupid pal......just slower reflexes

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:18 PM
years and years ago my grandparents were pulled over for driving too slow...

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:11 PM

i want to be in the best shape i can be this summer

"best shape" does not necessarily mean being "cut" beyond normal realms.....

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:42 AM
whatever is comfortable for you. you are the one that has to raise him/her/them.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:32 AM
nope. i met him personally last year and reported him twice to the cops for threats. he was finally deported on different charges.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:30 AM

cant help ya.....have no clue what you're talking about.

laugh laugh no clue because you don't know the game or because I didn't explain it?

dont know the game. i dont play games of any kind.

No games? At all? That's crazy! Or maybe it's just me. I can't imagine living without video games. Oh, and if you want a stealth game better than Splinter Cell I would recommend Metal Gear Sold 3. I thought it was a lot better.

no...none at all...not saying its a bad thing, but i have better things to do and people to do them with. bigsmile

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:17 AM

I just received a mail from some unknown to me user stating "You must be a big one no pics", What the hell??? I wrote him back, " How rude. I have pics but please do not look at them I would rather you continue to believe what you do so you will LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I cannot believe how many assholes there are in this world sometimes. Sheesh. I blocked him and if any of you ladies would like to block him too just let me know.noway huh

he has no right to say that. just because someone is big does not mean they are ashamed of it. i am a plus-size woman and am not ashamed by any means!!!!! more power to us!

did he have a pic? did he show the right parts? maybe he is ashamed of his own manhood.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:57 AM

i love making breakfast in bed

careful not to burn the sheets!

do that before i make breakfast

making breakfast in bed in my opinion would be difficult. serving it in bed would be a good thing.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:53 AM

i love making breakfast in bed

careful not to burn the sheets!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:49 AM

Let's try it this way.
Who knows someone that employs illegals and remains complacent about it?

Fantaflowerforyou I would not say that I know for sure because I am not investigating people but I have heard employers say that they prefer hiring illegals, they work dam hard, they give no ****, they want to be on the job even on the weekends, they do what you want with no *****in, etc..... So they are out there.

That is the problem.

why are there even jobs for them to come to????? because some americans wont get off their arses and do that kind of work. so the illegals, and some legal immigrants are happy to do that work.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:32 AM

Hey there everyone, I've been on here for a few months now and was wondering if anyone had any advice on what I should or need to change on my profile.

Thanks

how are things in wheelersburg? i am originally from raceland, ky...is FRED'S restaurant still going strong? been a looooong time since i was up that way.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:06 AM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Fri 05/02/08 09:06 AM
my opinion--looks ok. good luck!

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:42 AM

Reminded of "Dating Game Bloopers"

In the butt Bob, in the butt.

i thought about it, but wasn't dare gonna post it....lol

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:39 AM

laugh laugh no clue because you don't know the game or because I didn't explain it?

dont know the game. i dont play games of any kind.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:22 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18