Community > Posts By > KELLYLS30

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:33 PM
would love to, but im too far away.

i absolutely love racing. drag, dirt track, its all good.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:58 PM
most people coming out of a divorce are gonna have a negative outlook on it. but you cant pay attention to what they have to say. the decision i solely that of your daughter's and her boyfriend. i wish them much luck in their future together!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:18 PM

guapo..muy guapo. me gusta tu tatuaje.

gracis eres muy dulse

gracias a ti. i try. buena suerte en encontrar alguien especial.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:13 PM
guapo..muy guapo. me gusta tu tatuaje.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:50 AM
i believe in soul mates also. i just wonder if he is mine or not. how do you know? we have had unbelievable conversations and have told each other things that nobody else knows. he is an amazing person. and i care for him so deeply.

i am excited to finally have the chance to meet him, but im terrified at the same time. what if this is real. im kinda scared to let myself feel that way again. but im tired of being alone, too.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:22 PM
thanks peppermint...we talk ever night and complete each other's sentences just as before.....and we always say the same thing at the same time....and we eat the same thing on some days..its hilarious.

because of all of the "coincidences", and how we keep coming back together, we are wondering if we are actually soul mates.

we are hoping he can come up within the next month so we can really meet and see if it's the same in person.

KELLYLS30's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:59 PM
hydrocodone, and nubain

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:37 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Tue 02/12/08 05:38 PM
I SAY NEITHER!!!! my parents dont like that i date outside my race, and i dont care....any as far as my friends go, they dont have to come to my house if they dont want.....nobody s gonna put a strain on my relationship....me and my partner's opinions are the only ones that matter!!!!!

and as far as my partner liking them, I AM THE ONLY ONE HE HAS TO LIKE.

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:10 PM
well, im 33....so i'd say nothing over 48

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:00 PM
the right one will eventually come along....i have had a "thing" going with a guy from AL, though we have never met in person. had many opportunities, but they passed by. never seemed to be the right time for either of us. so we stopped talking for several months. i mean, i figured after 2 years, it was a sign that it was not meant to be.(and we only live 5 hours apart).

we both really care for the other one, and we are willing to work thru the difficulties we would encounter being a interracial couple. his family accepts it, mine dont. but we both believe that true love does not see color or age.

somehow the other day, we ran into each other online. which led to a 7 hour phone call. was the best phone conversation i have had in my life.

we have decided to give it another try and see what happens.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:35 PM
que guapo......but a little young

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:58 PM
you guys make a lovely couple!!! congratulations and best wishes

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:03 PM
i will ask her.....she used to find pennies scattered on her floor when she would come home sometimes. it scared her at first, until she noticed the feathers...i found one of them when i went to help her move out of state to where i live. she had just cleaned the entire apt. and i went to take a shower, and there was a feather on the floor....i can only assume that her mom was telling her that everything would be ok.

and the 6 year old son of another friend keeps telling his mom that GRAN (that is what they called her) is not gone. he says she talks to him and tells him that she is still here and taking care of everybody.

sends chills over me sometimes.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:57 AM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Sun 02/10/08 11:58 AM
my best friends mom past away in May 2007. my friend keeps finding white bird feathers ever since she passed. that is the only explanation we have, since there is nothing in her house that has anything to do with a feather. they just appear in the floor or on the counter. and she smells her mom and feels someone playing with her hair or touching her shoulder at times.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:56 PM
well i went to help my neighbor, but i ended up wrecking right in front of her....it was dark and i ran over a loading dock....took 10 police cars (i have no idea why) and a rollback to get my car back on its wheels....most hilarious night i ever had....and to beat it all, not one of 'em asked me if i had been drinking...which i hadn't

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:54 PM
when i was younger i would have said TAG...

now im older and would just like to HIDE for a while, and hope somebody finds me and sweeps me off my feet.

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:56 PM
i would take what is mine and leave the rest

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:23 PM
i have remained friends with a few of my exes. the last one still calls severl times thru the week ans we talk for hours on some occasions.....we talk about his lastest pursuit and mine...we both get a little jealous, but hav learned to deal with it.....i know it sounds crazy, but that is how we function.

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:12 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Tue 02/05/08 02:13 PM
CERTAINLY DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THE MAN OF MY DREAMS....SOUND LIKE A DEADBEAT TO ME, LIKE MY EX-HUSBAND.

I'D SAY MOST WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR S-T-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y-!!!!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:47 PM
estoy solita y buscando. single and looking.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18