Community > Posts By > 9CORNERPOCKET

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:38 AM

Do you have something against dogs? laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou

That is sooooo funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:......keep smilin 9corn

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:37 AM

Make a trip to Indy, and will put ya on a 2 wheel vibrator for the weekend............flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

c'mon..you've gotta come up with something better than that.. we have vibrators at home, no need to leave! laugh laugh :wink:

2 wheels, 1 battery, a 6 foot plus guy, and for the whole weekend? bet your vibrator doesn't offer all that

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:28 AM
Make a trip to Indy, and will put ya on a 2 wheel vibrator for the weekend............flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:25 AM
Do you have something against dogs? laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:21 AM
Gee, thanks for the info...........I will be sure to have my dog with me the next time I decide to go fishing.........laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:55 AM
Wear really bad smelly tennis shoes.........Force her to speak first............laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:23 AM

what is bbw?indifferent

everybody knows that....bbw= big boobed woman...drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:07 AM
mornin val..............drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:59 AM

smokin I'm smoking rite nowsmokin

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:55 AM

well you new that straight up in the beginning i think after she gets to know ya better she will make her decission but if you accept her all good and bad habits are something you have to deal with is she worth it. dont exspect to change her it would not be right to try and change you right maybe she feels you need to change somethink she does not like are you willing?:wink:

I didn't know she did at the beginning, she randomly texted me last night saying she needed a cigarette when she went out drinking. Yes I'd be willing to quit a habit of mine for her.

a person should quit for themselves, not for someone else because they don't like it........that's a red flag for controlling............grumble grumble

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:53 AM
would you rather her smoke or chew? laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:11 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOT....BLOW UP DOLLS HAVE NO BRAIN FOR THATlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:09 AM
SECOND CHANCE OCCURS OVER AND OVER..GET RID OF EM.........grumble grumble

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:20 AM
I learned that one penis was not enough for her.........explode explode explode explode

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:54 PM
keep wearing them..........becomes a calis.......:wink: :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:49 AM
Edited by 9CORNERPOCKET on Thu 07/03/08 09:12 AM
dear friend i met on here? her screen name is shorty nurse.....we met about 3 months ago, since then we have gone out on a poker run, and riding one day, and she has come to visit me twice.........she is abosolutely a wonderful woman to be with and talk to.......i really like her a lot and want her to get well so we can hold each other again........i am here for you babe..........smooched :heart: flowerforyou smooched love
to all my friend's here. thank you so much for the prayers for this beautiful lady...........flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:37 AM
It's called a brain fart..............Good Morning back at ya...........drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:04 AM

flowerforyou When is it your cue to end a date early?flowerforyou

just before the sun comes up..............laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:00 AM

Ive been engaged, but never made it to the aislefrown

count your blessings my dear............bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 08:59 AM
BOOM, BOOM, OUT GO THE LIGHTS............laugh laugh laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25