Community > Posts By > 9CORNERPOCKET

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:25 PM
what a huge loss for communicating with people...........

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:12 PM
you will find plenty to make friends with.............new comers gave to buy pizza for us all........laugh laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:11 PM
sad ............sorry to hear that..............it'll work out.............:wink: drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:10 PM

People actually get off????
Hmmm what a concept laugh

lmao...................laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:10 PM
long enough.................drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:08 PM

drinker Hey Stan, How goes the battle buddydrinker

hey john, how ya doin my friend? drinker drinker drinker

drinker drinker drinker good deal buddy.........doing good hear, still getting rain here, but will be dry tomorrow

I'm doing good sirdrinker

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:06 PM

drinker Hey Stan, How goes the battle buddydrinker

hey john, how ya doin my friend? drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:03 PM

nope...we didnt think much of ya to begin withlaugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:01 PM
ya'll hear that tim russert died today? meet the press host.............he will be missed.........my thoughts go out to his family.......flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 06:58 PM
drinker drinker drinker cheers to all...........how is every1? :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:35 AM

Okay so the Ancient Greeks followed Zues and the Romans Jupiter.
We see their RELIGION as myth. So in 1000 years or more will our religion be myth?

the events that are happening on this earth and the direction we are headed, in 1,000 years another being from another planet will come to the realization that we had no religion.......but i bet you they will find artifacts of what kind of people did occupy this planet.............so many things are screwed up, not by all people here, but ones that dictate and want the world to bow to them......it is amazing that only a hand full of people can rule the world...........and the ones that rule, have ruined it for all mankind............grumble grumble mad

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:23 AM
and what religion is that?

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:58 AM

ur in heat................laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou drinker

Well it is spring!laugh laugh

spring does do that, yes indeedy...........glasses glasses

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:57 AM

i thought i was in love once...turns out it was just gas ohwell

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:55 AM
ur in heat................laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:50 AM

noway nope......im a ass man myself!smokin

lmao.............no comment..........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:31 AM

Tell him you don't want to hear about her anymore..that's its not doing your relationship any good. Sorry your goin thru thisflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hey lil lady, how ya doin? :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:30 AM
looking for sympathy maybe? grumble

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 04:07 PM

correct and why do inmates never regain there rights after they served their time! (Speaking from eperience!) I feel if you have done your time and paid your debt, give me my rights back!

the one's that have done their time, some go back and commit the offense again............to me, that is immediater termination...........why waste taxpayer's money again???????grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:26 AM
shaved armpits and clipped toenails is a plus.......laugh :wink: drinker drinker