Tue 03/25/08 06:38 PM
we talked tonight
and discussed things we are good to goflowerforyou bigsmile

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:24 PM
the moon alice

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:23 PM
i like it but have'nt watched it in weeks.

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:46 PM
aim is for the kiddieslaugh

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:37 AM
my turn offs are smoking. its huge and lieing about doing hard core drugs. posting pics of u ten yrs prior or 200lbs lighter. i mean come on.

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:30 AM

Has anyone ACTUALLY "met" someone on here?
yes i have met 2 so far

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:25 AM
i think u just need different wives for different things.laugh laugh

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:23 AM
its perfectly okflowerforyou

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:20 AM
i would say 80% of the relationships i have had were normal.

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:23 AM
whats a committed relationship consist on . alot of people have different thoughts

kickass210's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:20 AM
jistme. ty u for ur post . sometimes examples are good to read and to learn. I think alot of us run into new experiences everyday.
well i decided after losing sleep the past few days over this just to end it before it goes any futher. If she needs any help in away down the road. as a friend of course i will help.
i just need a more normal relationship. hey we all need different things here.

theres a ton of people here who are selfish about how much money there living standards are. or what car they should drive. or how tall someone should be. or the xfactor how much someone should way. now none of those things are important to me. i like to see people from the inside. but I just need a normal relationship.

kickass210's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:17 AM

now i'm defending myself alot of ur opinions are way off based. I'm not going to list everything in the relationship. or lack of. I just believe in principles. i will give u an example.

when i was 18 i told my gf at the time i would pick her up at work. i went to my car and it would'nt start it was dead. so she lived 5 miles away. i walked in a snowstorm borrowed her parents car and picked her up.mind u i had to walk the 5 miles to get there. but i told her i would pick her up. when u tell someone u will call them u call them. reliability is huge for me. so u can say what ever u want saying i'm shallow etc bla bla bla. thats fine.

now once in while a miss call i'll let slide but a common occurences is just rude.

No need to defend yourself, I am not judging I am just going to reply as to my opinion.

You have been dating a month, jmo, you are in the friendship stage of relationship, learning about each other.

a couple of missed calls, not a big deal, maybe she is feeling smothered (I suffer from that 2)

Just take things easy, relax, it's really not a big deal, as you are questioning I am interpreting that you are unsure, or you want more than she is willing/able to give. speak your concerns and go with the flow.

flowerforyou

best post of the day. u are right on most things. smother god no. not even close . well i like to talk to her atleast once a day. anywhere from just a hi or a convo. its not like i call her all day or anything i call and if she does'nt answer i leave a message. i don't call back till that message is returned. so one day i called and did'nt hear from her for 2 days then i get a message from her asking why i'm not talking to her?noway

kickass210's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:07 AM
now i'm defending myself alot of ur opinions are way off based. I'm not going to list everything in the relationship. or lack of. I just believe in principles. i will give u an example.

when i was 18 i told my gf at the time i would pick her up at work. i went to my car and it would'nt start it was dead. so she lived 5 miles away. i walked in a snowstorm borrowed her parents car and picked her up.mind u i had to walk the 5 miles to get there. but i told her i would pick her up. when u tell someone u will call them u call them. reliability is huge for me. so u can say what ever u want saying i'm shallow etc bla bla bla. thats fine.

now once in while a miss call i'll let slide but a common occurences is just rude.

kickass210's photo
Mon 03/24/08 08:17 AM
i did alot of thinking last night. i been making alot of exceptions of planning my time schedule for her. where as i had plans before. then to be blown off by her. I decided life is to short. I need to find someone else. this relationship reminds me of someone dating in another state far away. and this is not.

kickass210's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:09 PM
thats what i think she doesn't have time for one.

kickass210's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:57 PM
hey thats pretty good. I like that. now that won't sound selfish right?bigsmile

kickass210's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:52 PM
thats what I'm stumbled on what to say to her. I don't want to sound selfish at all so what should I say?

kickass210's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:45 PM
Im man enough to see other people's point of view I'm not narrowminded. I figured I would ask u nice fine people for some advice. Now If i asked my guy friends . their response is alot different.

kickass210's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:42 PM
I had to look up empathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

I think u ladies are correct I can admit i can be selfish and thats why i posted before I made any rash and stupid actions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7