Community > Posts By > NickMcGuire

NickMcGuire's photo
Wed 01/22/14 05:37 AM
Vanaheim, I could beg to differ, opposing what you have written.

To everyone, one can agree on a real understanding: people have used religions for wrong at times. But, please note that religion can have a link to gaining wisdom which might typically be forgotten by some. With reciting verses about Love, forgiveness and compassion for those in need, people can gain an insight regarding what is important in life and what one's calling might be. We can gain an understanding which is typically "forgotten" in the modern world.

As imperfect beings, we are capable of forgetting about love and mercy, for our desires often times might oppose or contradict.

NickMcGuire's photo
Wed 01/22/14 05:32 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Wed 01/22/14 05:39 AM

NickMcGuire's photo
Mon 01/20/14 05:44 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Mon 01/20/14 05:46 AM
Please excuse me. My economic knowledge is limited...very much.

NickMcGuire's photo
Mon 01/20/14 05:44 AM
Wasnt the country thriving economically...judygaining prosperity right before banks failed? And is WallStreet connected?

NickMcGuire's photo
Mon 01/20/14 02:39 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Mon 01/20/14 02:50 AM
I wouldn't say "religion is the Antichrist" ... Religion can be beautiful. Might Baptism be labeled a religious activity and spiritual blessing?
Do you hate baptism?
-------
Man did not make God. Man has believed in non-existing beings, but...Man did not make God.

NickMcGuire's photo
Mon 01/20/14 02:17 AM
If any woman in Cleveland maybe looking, please feel free to send me a message.

Warm regards

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:32 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 10:37 AM
Blessings everyone. ...and Peace.

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:32 AM
I saw the Kansas state education board meeting. I saw a "Geology guy" and I saw a guy...who had attended Yale. He was shorter and had a beard....You were wrong.

If you dont believe a discovery was made, that is your choice. But, you still have not given me evidence of me being inaccurate.

Also, a reason for talking about scientists of the past can be to remember how people shouldn't be thrown away for being believers in ID. Evolution lacks 100% evidence and even has contradictions. In reality, people put blind faith in such a theory, and now Neo Darwinism has been become a religion.

I respect all who Iv been talking to, but trying to argue with reason against arguments which bear no real persuasive characteristics (at least to me) is frustrating. Please don't throw ID out the door. Education is very important, yet so is Wisdom.

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:16 AM
An NDE is an NDE, whether one person has experienced one or not.

Verification to one person is still verification.

Also have you heard of the braindead Neurosurgeon?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 09:49 AM
Might I add with my first statement, one man who found differences in Darwin's model molecularly compared to the real life model was from Yale University...?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 09:42 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 09:46 AM
....Oh so you don't see the pattern in DNA?...

How blind can we possibly be?!

If pattern is found, Darwin is proven false, correct?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 09:34 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 09:39 AM
"Conrad," did I say that? If a strand of DNA contains ABCD, ABCD, ABCD in sequential order, would not Darwin's idea of nothing on Earth having pattern be laid bare? Does random accident with no intelligence produce order? DNA itself can be called proof of "Intelligent Design," correct?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 09:21 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 09:38 AM
"Conrad," have you provided evidence of an incorrection on my part?
...if not, then...what can I say?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 09:20 AM
"Conrad," Modern believers in Evolution must be short-circuiting their minds perhaps then. Yet if I'm stupid for talking about an obvious characteristic of DNA strand, please enlighten me of my fallacy.

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 09:15 AM
"John," people who have had NDE's might beg to differ on your opinion of no "souls" existing with no "afterlife."

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 08:51 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 09:05 AM
If your going to try to bash me on "if", then can I bash all the past philosophers who used the same lingo?

Using the word if can be an act of showing that one does not know all things. My friend, I would like to have humility.

Please note in regards to thinking with using "if"...If 1+1=2, then 2+2=4.

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 08:51 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 09:08 AM
...I mentioned DNA.

For your statements, do you have proof?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 06:20 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 06:44 AM
If one is thinking relatively in regards to what one knows in the relative world, of course one might be surprised of supernatural if supernatural is not out of the relative world. Just because certain concepts differ than ideas of secular and Atheistic ideas, one should not disregard understandings of higher importance. One cannot prove that no God exists. Can you oppose? In fact, even in the natural world, patterns are found which apear to be indications that Intelligent Design is real. Doth DNA ring a bell? Might I add, people including Kepler and Newton have been thought of perhaps as scientific building stones /cornerstones inside the community of science. The pursuit of science might have been labeled as a pursuit of a "Divine" understanding and a pursuit of an Intelligent Creator's handiwork. If you want to discredit what early scientists said, your choice is your own. But please note that the existence of the universe might seem to contradict one's idea of relativity...in links to the world. Just because one doesn't see God, an assumption that He doesn't exist would be assuming foolishly. As a poster said, humans have limited knowledge. As a theologian Thomas Aquinas once might have stated or implied: "in order for something to move (in the world) something must be moved by a mover." Also, to claim that the very first movement in the universe happened without a first movement being given, would one not be claiming an illogical idea? And how about the BB theory? If matter and energy never existed, how would have energy or matter have come to be? And if life never existed, does life really come alive from non-living matter? Looking up is not stupid...

Please note: No matter how many series videos you watched, and no matter how many collge courses Iv taken..fact remains.

I mean not to argue with a negative attitude, but perhaps to clearify a point.

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 03:22 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 03:36 AM
What is interesting to think about is faith and science being combined. People often seem to end up cutting out faith from mainstream, or people try to end up separating faith and science. What people don't seem to understand is faith and science do not need a dividing line. Certain people including Kepler and Isaac Newton made huge discoveries in science and might have thought of the pursuit of science as a "Divine Calling." Unfortunately nowadays scientists who had religious beliefs and spiritual beliefs are now being pushed away or discredited. What is interesting to think about is Darwinism. Neo-darwinism (evolution as mainstreamed) ... Neo Darwinism apparently lacks empirical evidence. There's not enough evidence to support it...Neo Darwinism also has contradictions. Recently a professor / student who had attended Yale University found in molecular structures a difference between Darwin's model and a real life model. Darwin's model shows a tree with different groups of organisms including people interconnected and ending or beginning at one stage. A real life model showed separations in between the organisms and each organism line. One might ask also about Darwin perhaps concluding the Earth has no patterns, yet DNA strands seem to have definite patterns if Im correct. Agree?

NickMcGuire's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:53 AM
Edited by NickMcGuire on Sun 01/19/14 03:10 AM
Dennis Rodman seems like an interesting man. North Korea has been facing a lot of turmoil and terrible hardships. The Communist regime of North Korea and Communism are not working in North Korea. Something to think about is North Korea's appearances as a nation which doesn't pose a threat... I could say in terms of nuclear weaponry/nuclear devastation . What is interesting is when people / nations don't have an expectation by others to be having a dangerous ability or capable of causing devastation... horrible things can happen. In Germany the Nazi Party was one of maybe over a hundred parties and people thought the Nazi Party would not last... obviously the Nazi Party did last and expectations might have been changed. I gave an example different from North Korea, but people should be aware of certain ideas and certain things. Not that im condoning war, but North Korea could end up being like Germany. People thought Germany was not so dangerous. Britain allowed Germany to extend militaryarsonals.