Community > Posts By > dexterx

dexterx's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:09 PM
eat it

dexterx's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:25 AM
yes i come to the same conclusion. although people who follow that faith are for the most part close minded thats why they follow it.

dexterx's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:15 PM
yea after i filled up my car an said holy @#$%

dexterx's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:01 PM
i guess i have to just be there for her an keep my head right cuz i know she needs me that has been said an just let what happens happen

dexterx's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:41 PM
we have been best friends for 18 yrs

dexterx's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:36 PM

a feeling that could be the most beautiful feeling that’s ever been seen. The girl is beautiful, sweet, understanding.
The beauty of this woman is second to none .when she is around my world lights up. I can see things that I wouldn’t otherwise see.
The sweetness of this soul is one of a kind. She is not a person to try an get over on another. She stands by the one she love though thick an thin.
Understanding what can I say about her understanding? She works very hard to deal with my issues. She will listen to my complaints. she always puts my feelings first .
I myself am fully an truly deeply in love with this wonderful soul. The glow from my heart is non-stop in her presents. In my heart she is my mate, my life, an the reason to wake in the morning .
With all this said this could be the love of a life time. To me she is the one that completes me. But there’s a problem . she has a love an that love is not me. She loves a guy that dumped her after he asked her to move away. But when he got there he dumped her . We do share love but my love for her is more then she can return.
Should I give up, well the answer in short is i can not. I feel that I am half a person with out her. i feel its not fair to us. Happiness is with in reach for both of us. I know that if we were to become one, that it would be for ever …

dexterx's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:47 PM
Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings - that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide. Buddha

dexterx's photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:08 PM
Houma 50 mins southwest of New Orleans

dexterx's photo
Fri 02/08/08 12:43 PM
Edited by dexterx on Fri 02/08/08 12:44 PM
Well the amount of time spent with them that would be as much as i can. But i would say avg. a call are two a day an seeing them 4or 5 times a week. I don't think that to much. after 4 months of dating I would consider that being a relationship.

dexterx's photo
Fri 02/08/08 12:04 PM
Edited by dexterx on Fri 02/08/08 12:19 PM
What i am getting at is, in the last 3 years i have dated 3 women.
They all dumped me an had the same reason they said i am to passive, an i do to much for them. Then they say it isn't me its them. I don't understand. I truly like to cooked,go shopping with them,just being there for them, as for being passive.i don't mean not taking up for them if it is needed i would die for the woman i am with. I hate to argue. i had a bad marriage an we did nothing but argue.
I think I have come to the conclusion that women don't want a man that won't fight for the sake of fighting with them. I think they like it. Do women just like being with a$$holes are should I stay my self an be single? I dont think i am a bad looking guy. I do think i need some advice.

dexterx's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:39 PM
impeach bush please don't do that you know who would be prez then