Community > Posts By > craswench

craswench's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:50 PM

u're not THAT much'a ijit..ya didn't fall for my ploy ta gitchya ta say underwear!
no i did not, but cleverlaugh

tacky of me, tho..like kick'in a dog when they're down!..sorry...jes kinda like tempt'in a kid in a candy store..its so easy ta jes pop a piece in ur mouth as u walk around gaze'in!..i usually have better self restraint, tho. 0 ;-]

craswench's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:43 PM
u're not THAT much'a ijit..ya didn't fall for my ploy ta gitchya ta say underwear!

craswench's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:36 PM
that's ok..u kin alwaze hide under there

craswench's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:16 AM
a stipulation in an agreement or contract..aka...DON'T SIGN!!

craswench's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:49 PM

not only does that suggest probable homosexual tendancies, it also suggest pediphillac ones. so as u say...go figger....perhaps simply..the nature of our beast..is to have sex. lots of sex?
no sex is forbidden sex? donno if i kin fly all that way..but..go'in from what u're quote'in..it took me there.

All I do when I do this sort of stuff is get people to question.

Thank you for questioning

Blindly acceptance is sheep mentality.

easy ta see you're here for a healthy debate..stretch the mind a tad...n i simply tossed a bit more out from what u presented. i'm all for think'in outside the box..color'in outside'a the lines..march'in ta the beat of a different sax player..

craswench's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:43 PM
not only does that suggest probable homosexual tendancies, it also suggest pediphillac ones. so as u say...go figger....perhaps simply..the nature of our beast..is to have sex. lots of sex?
no sex is forbidden sex? donno if i kin fly all that way..but..go'in from what u're quote'in..it took me there.

craswench's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:23 PM
y? can't get a yes w/o ask'in...mite as well male away!..i probably don't, tho..they're outta my league! ;-}

craswench's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:46 AM
unfortunately you don't get to rule what happens in her home. you are the father and can try to console your daughter, but she will have to learn that what her mother choses, will b done. and it appears her mother chooses to go w/ the flow of the new beau! some women bend that way. your daughter will endure, and hopefully learn to b more independant w/ her relationships. what u can do now? request to see her even if its not her day to spend w/ u..its only paper, what ya'll decide is fine..u n the ex...so if she lets u..great..if not..daughter, i'm sorry..but that's ur mother at this time, and please understand she's try'in to make somethin w/ a man..which causes her to comply to his whims. b strong, n time'll pass. live n learn how NOT to b -in when in a relationship.

craswench's photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:31 AM
present and accounted for! ok..perhaps not accounted for..but present!

craswench's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:30 PM
do u have a hole in or around your belly button? if so, this is where the tube entered in which your diaphram was replaced when u were 9, w/ an experimental chip the government wants tried out. to answer your question. this was top secret information until the freedom of faux pas passed in 1998....now if you would like a cure..lemme no.

craswench's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:08 PM

and me
;-}

you stole my line...DAMN....I curse you......laugh laugh laugh

from edge'in in on a toast to a curse!! its jes not my day!

craswench's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:04 PM
and me
;-}

craswench's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:58 PM
its called retaliation and it's not allowed. if a complaint is filed on u..u are not to retaliate against the one who has filed it.

craswench's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:27 PM
What is the only good way to prepare them?
?? was gonna say w/ someone else..but looks like peaches already got called! lucky gal?
;-}

craswench's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:08 PM
gosh, doll! i sure do read allotta taboos for u! who's to say u're not negate'in who is truely meant for u?? n yes..even a default pic of some sort'll help.

craswench's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:56 PM
smoked salmon and eel.

that sounds good too! i'm get'in hungry!!

craswench's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:53 PM
smoked eel
and i love the seaweed wrap!!

craswench's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:25 PM
trust your instincts. always!

craswench's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:49 PM
can't fathom b'in jealous of a man..much less of his hair!
reality about hair...usually cuts show it off best regardless of your gender.

craswench's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:29 PM
how vain r they about it?