Community > Posts By > cinderlu57

cinderlu57's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:56 PM

You haven't seen it? Its awesome!

How do you know that if you don't get HBO???

Are we reaching here for attention!!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:55 PM

You haven't seen it? Its awesome!

How do you know that if you don't get HBO???

cinderlu57's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:51 PM
Present and accounted for!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:11 PM
Ello luvs !!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:58 PM
WooHoo!!!! FL State!!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:54 PM

Can someone fill me in on the procedure? I have not traveled by air since the new rules went down.

Has anyone had any problems?

(Oh and my ex broke up a middle eastern terrorist organization but I will save that story for another time.)

You apparently do not take airport security seriously the way you come on here and patronize it.......

Why would I ask the question then......? Hmmm..

Why would you ask the question? Does UNEDUCATED ring a bell!!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:28 PM

Can someone fill me in on the procedure? I have not traveled by air since the new rules went down.

(Oh and my ex broke up a middle eastern terrorist organization but I will save that story for another time.)

You apparently do not take airport security seriously the way you come on here and patronize it.......

You have a computer go to the FAA's website, or Homeland Security... You come on here acting like you don't know what your supposed to do.... Get a life!!!!!!
I think you took Destiny's thread the wrong way.He has a life and is a very nice man.That's all I need to say

I took it the way it was written..... Your making excuses for a grown man that knows better to begin with....

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:25 PM

they dont think kiddin about security is funny .and if your going or coming from out of state you need a passport.and they have a under cover officer on most flights.surprised

You would think that after all this time even the dumbest of dumbest would know better than to make stupid cracks about that subject.....

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:20 PM

You have a computer go to the FAA's website, or Homeland Security... You come on here acting like you don't know what your supposed to do.... Get a life!!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:17 PM

cinderlu57's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:10 PM

Thanks for the responses. Can I have over 4 ozs of liquid, toothpaste etc. if it is in my checked bags??? or will they take a robot and blow my luggage up on the runway after shutting the airport down? (That would be kinda embarassing!)

I am afraid I will show up and they will say..."is that an iPod nano? Sorry can't take it with you."

Your kidding right.

cinderlu57's photo
Mon 09/08/08 05:44 PM
And I bet your friend is very lonely!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:07 PM

Here's a topic I haven't seen posted before: Name either a musician or a band you HATE!!

Amy Crackhead Winehouse
grumble grumble grumble

cinderlu57's photo
Sun 09/07/08 03:19 PM

Don't be afraid, fear not the un-known.
To find out more just call me on the phone.
If you don't receive any message, then you are not the one.
If you do hear a voice,
then you will have to except his choice.

Call to find out who you might really be.

I promise it won't hurt, much! Wink.

Strange!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Sat 09/06/08 08:48 PM
Maybe they think you have a bad attitude!!!!
:wink: :wink:

cinderlu57's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:11 PM

I promise to always be nice to those that wish to speak to me. I promise to never hurt anyone's feelings in any way. I promise to always be cordial, friendly and helpful if needed. I promise not to offer advice in a manner that it may offend someone. I promise to agree that on every topic...each of us has the right to disagree. I promise that each new person that joins this site will be welcomed by me in the same manner in which I was greeted...with warm respect....and I promise that once all of the hatred is gone....I will remain...I love this site...love my friends I have made on here...and look so forward to making more

A toast to Ms Kim
drinker drinker

cinderlu57's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:00 PM

Well, it was only a matter of time until they found the guy who knocked up Bristol Palin the 17-year-old daughter of John McCain's running mate Sarah Palin. And, boy, is this kid amazing. Meet future shotgun groom Levi Johnston (above) who, in a triumph of the human spirit, makes Casey Aldridge and Kevin Federline look they should be on the space program. The New York Post has the details:

On a MySpace page subsequently taken down, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f****n' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some **** and just f**n' chillin' I guess."
"Ya f**k with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.
He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."
Wow. Am I the only one who hopes this kid never stops reproducing? Show of hands.
http://thesuperficial.com/2008/09/sarah_palins_future_soninlaw_r.php

and thats her daughter choice
not her moms

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

cinderlu57's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:56 PM

Bodyparts...yep, that is about it...and I can't get my hair as long as a lady. Which is annoying, how do you get your hair so long?

Estrogen!!! Want some!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Is that what it is? And all this time I thought it was boobs.laugh :tongue:

Oh good Lord!!!
slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

cinderlu57's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:52 PM

Bodyparts...yep, that is about it...and I can't get my hair as long as a lady. Which is annoying, how do you get your hair so long?

Estrogen!!! Want some!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

cinderlu57's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:20 PM
Things that make ya go hummm!!!!

By Shankar Vedantam
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, September 2, 2008; A02

Men are more likely to be devoted and loyal husbands when they lack a particular variant of a gene that influences brain activity, researchers announced yesterday -- the first time that science has shown a direct link between a man's genes and his aptitude for monogamy.

The finding is striking because it not only links the gene variant -- which is present in two of every five men -- with the risk of marital discord and divorce, but also appears to predict whether women involved with these men are likely to say their partners are emotionally close and available, or distant and disagreeable. The presence of the gene variant, or allele, also seems predictive of whether men get married or live with women without getting married.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11