Community > Posts By > bryansayler

bryansayler's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:21 PM

I think the problem may be in the fact that many people find full frontal nudity of strangers to be a bit disconcerting...............:wink:

why who is naked?

bryansayler's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:44 PM
i think its a natural emotion how come nobody else fesses up to caring? someone... please... help.

bryansayler's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:34 PM
well lets be honest

everyone like a little boost in the ego

bryansayler's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:24 PM

lol are u trying to get pple to add u?

nope but i am glad a few of you looked love haha jk

no but really, i think i deserve at least a like 5 or 6 in the favorites list department just by default of being a nice, normal, handsome man

bryansayler's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:05 PM
i'm on 1 persons favorites list

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:06 PM

ok i'm having a discussion with someone and does it not say on Page 136 in the Man Law rules book "On holidays,everything must go Un-Noticed"?

and DO NOT tell me i'm the only guy that knows about Man Law???

Define "everything must go un-noticed".

And yes, man law is the ONLY law that all men must 100% commit themselves to in order to make this world a better place.

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:10 PM

Actually, I think they are quite active on the internet, just not here. :smile:

well where are they active?

bryansayler's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:33 PM
zen cart

bryansayler's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:34 PM
you're gorgeous so you'll be sweet talked plenty love

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:12 PM
i have no problem calling him a friend at work OR at home.

i'm only sincerely putting thought and effort into making the RIGHT decision. i know a big part of that decision (who am i going to let into my home/life/business) is the changes that come with him being gay.

we have already talked about living together and understand eachothers needs, wishes, and rules.

and i'm not sure how this got twisted, but my coworkers think we would be great roommates and don't think negatively about the situation because he is gay. i work with a small group of homosexual males & females (about 10 or 12).

I just want to make sure I have all of my bases covered. Has anybody had experiences with a gay roommate? Good or bad? Horror stories? Positive feedback?

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:26 PM

honestly man, I wouldnt care what people thought...It's hard to get a roomate you get-along with. me personally i would rather have a roomate i get a long with than anything; dosnt matter gay, strait, whatever. A good roomate is a good roomate

i've had bad roommates and i have to say I agree with you 100%.

the single most important determining factor for me is for the person that moves into my home to be a good roommate. not a best friend. not a moved-in maid. and i would hope a good wingman.

what made him better than the other candidates anyway?

he seemed like the best "roommate" (pay bills on time, trustworthy, not a party animal, non-smoking, clean, and he has good work ethic) **** Most of this is not confirmed just my general impression of him after knowing him through work and friends for 6 months ****

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:38 PM
should i care that more people will probably think i'm gay? or should i do what all of you are going to tell me and say "i don't care what other people think about me"?

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:33 PM

what would you think if he brought someone over for a "nightcap"

To that I say to each their own - as long as nobody is getting out of control with the noises. i'm fairly understanding of his sexuality. and sex is sex. and romance is romance. whichever sex he wants to have it with.

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:29 PM
Edited by bryansayler on Tue 12/11/07 08:34 PM
I'm straight.

I have a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment that I live in alone. Currently one room is my bedroom and the other is an office and weight room. I could effectively combine these two rooms into the master bedroom. This would cut my bills in half.

My top prospect for a roommate is someone I work with. He's homosexual. He works hard, is trustworthy, neat, and wears make-up. He is single and we are looking for similar traits in a home. He knows I'm 100% heterosexual.

I'm comfortable with the situation and think it would be a good fit because he is a good person. Are there things that come with living with a gay man as a straight man that I should know about before making this commitment?

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:01 PM
drinker cheers to the relationships we have all been strong enough to move on from

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:50 PM
awww just forget about him and come be with me flowerforyou i picked this flower for you and i hope you like it

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:35 PM
you tennessee girls should try some kentucky boys

bryansayler's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:16 PM
Mr. Brooks.

bryansayler's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:23 PM
the moon landing is a fact.

bryansayler's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:20 PM
me too drinker cheers to all the gorgeous kentucky girls!