Community > Posts By > advance47

advance47's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:47 AM
blushing :banana: flowerforyou I just want to know what is wrong with people on dating sites everyone looking for a companion to enjoy the rest of there life with whats wrong with just getting together for a weekend throw some goodies on the grill sit by a camp fire drink a few beers talk awhile go to bed have fun get up eat breakfast and start all over again it sounds good to me any takers i'm game in southeren ind (females only)

advance47's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:46 AM
I just want to know what is wrong with people on dating sites everyone looking for a companion to enjoy the rest of there life with whats wrong with just getting together for a weekend throw some goodies on the grill sit by a camp fire drink a few beers talk awhile go to bed have fun get up eat breakfast and start all over again it sounds good to me any takers i'm game in southeren ind (females only)

advance47's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:45 AM
I just want to know what is wrong with people on dating sites everyone looking for a companion to enjoy the rest of there life with whats wrong with just getting together for a weekend throw some goodies on the grill sit by a camp fire drink a few beers talk awhile go to bed have fun get up eat breakfast and start all over again it sounds good to me any takers i'm game in southeren ind