Community > Posts By > davidben1

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:03 PM

Happy Robert Burns Day, Messy Tim!

I think Super Davidben1 has missed-out on our tribute to him. biggrin

Oh, don't worry super great shriek...

no good tributes go unaccounted for.

bigsmile

the grand tribute will be the extinctions of all religions.

the rubbish burned in the trash.

as it was indeed intended to be.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:57 PM

Jesus taught that we should love Gos with all our hearts and love our neighbors as ourselves! Some of Cgristianity may not practice this but some of us still do! Do not judge us on what most are not willing to do! I stand not in judgement of others, it is not my right! However, neither is it yours to judge others!

for those who swear allegiance unto jesus, did not hear his words, nor practice them, and are not of the same source jesus heard from.

for all those who swear allegiance unto jesus, shall be told just as was writ, whom declare them self should be saved from all bad, FOR THEM SELF, in jesus name...

as was writ in the book...

shall be told...

when they declare their own self righteousness and them self as of god, because they swore allegiance to a book and beliefs, trying to use the name and life of another, to cowardly save them self...

depart from me, i knew and know you not.

woe to those who cannot sea humans being given power to judge the many be powers given only by the true divine powers...

for who...

for none...

shall sea the face of god except those believing it look into the face of another but a mere mortal.

woe to those who say they knew god, but only knew what made them self feel better about them self.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:57 PM

Jesus taught that we should love Gos with all our hearts and love our neighbors as ourselves! Some of Cgristianity may not practice this but some of us still do! Do not judge us on what most are not willing to do! I stand not in judgement of others, it is not my right! However, neither is it yours to judge others!

for those who swear allegiance unto jesus, did not hear his words, nor practice them, and are not of the same source jesus heard from.

for all those who swear allegiance unto jesus, shall be told just as was writ, whom declare them self should be saved from all bad, FOR THEM SELF, in jesus name...

as was writ in the book...

shall be told...

when they declare their own self righteousness and them self as of god, because they swore allegiance to a book and beliefs, trying to use the name and life of another, to cowardly save them self...

depart from me, i knew and know you not.

woe to those who cannot sea humans being given power to judge the many be powers given only by the true divine powers...

for who...

for none...

shall sea the face of god except those believing it look into the face of another but a mere mortal.

woe to those who say they knew god, but only knew what made them self feel better about them self.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:39 PM

For some of the self declared holy did persecute who they deemed unholy for many a millennium, from pulpits and podiums and synagogues, and could not sea how their belief's did oppress those deemed unholy...

and such did cause a flow of capacity to cease such self superior authorities posed as god overlords over other equal humans, which did create the great lava flows of heat of cleansing back then, in the human recorded year called 2015.

All people did not do so! Some did! To judge all by what some did is the epitome of judgement! My God loves all! Equally! Justly! Only He knows the heart! You do not!

that is what you suppose.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:38 PM
all religions are of the dark realms...

and are of devils, demons and jinn's...

and just as the devil and all his human followers the human fallen angles who could not sea, shall be extincted, as recorded in their very own books they serve more than their own loved one's...

and religions followers who swore allegiance unto idea's of gods of books instead of swearing allegiance unto each other, were cleansed by the cosmos from earth, for the time of heaven and peace on earth had come.

back then, in the previous days of old, in the human mortal recorded year of 2015.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:31 PM
For some of the self declared holy did persecute who they deemed unholy for many a millennium, from pulpits and podiums and synagogues, and could not sea how their belief's did oppress those deemed unholy...

and such did cause a flow of capacity to cease such self superior authorities posed as god overlords over other equal humans, which did create the great lava flows of heat of cleansing back then, in the human recorded year called 2015.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:23 PM
the test will be those who are loving of their own loved one's enough to live for their loved one's, instead of living and dying for god.

for their be no greater commandment of prophecy of true love of gods, than to love thy fellow humans as thy self.

for where was it writ it was spoken by jesus to swear allegiance and love to god more than one's own loved one's and fellow man...

woe to those who think as the jihadist does, that god shall reward them with 72 virgins for allegiance to god...

the blind...

for the wise know, allegiance to the happiness of all humans as deserving top quality life, live equally IN HAPPINESS AND FREE CHOICE, EACH AND ALL FOR THEM SELF AND ALL.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:13 PM
Edited by davidben1 on Sat 01/24/15 06:14 PM
the humans that sea god as love within all other's, shall proceed and ascend to higher places...

and to those that think of god as but their own personal belief's as righteous and superior and so deem others as immoral...

woe woe woe unto those...

for indeed, it would be more peaceful a millstone be hung around their neck and they be drowned in the sea rather than what the cosmos doth bring to those who feel them self self righteous, more of god, than others of their own species.

for even jesus the brother of all love, did call these who deemed them self more godly moral, a brood of vipers, and of the devil...

and the devil, and all the kingdoms of self superiority of the devil, shall be eviscerated by true divine power...

and those whom deemed them self more moral and of god, shall be reduced to rubble and extincted, by those whom have been given greater power, who hold the keys to heaven and hell, for these know what be truly of hell, and what be truly of heaven, of love, of all as equals.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 06:00 PM

My God, of what you call ancient fables, taught me to love others who even hate me and do spitefully use me. He taught me to love even my enemies!! It is easy for us to love those who love us in return, but can we love those who speak every vile comment and action against us! I can...can you? God makes it rain upon the just and the unjust! Shall we do any less than He is willing to do? It is difficult but not impossible! It is the mark of true love!

the just are those who sea other humans being created did allow one self to learn how to accurately love and value others humans, and not a book.

those whom serve and swear their allegiance to idea's from the book, shall be extincted, just as the book declare they shall be.

for their love be of self righteousness emotions, and not of all other humans as equals in value and validity as them self.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:47 PM
accurate perception will eliminate the need for hope.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:40 PM
that which light the fire in her soul that does not quell be last, for it doth no sea first nor last, but these will many times be both first and last while they learn of the ways of the eternal flame.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:29 PM

the world shall ban religions.

it is in the cards.

it is in the writings.

but buckle the seat belt for those events.

I think world can try, but never succed. It�s something communists tried to do already and where they are now?

that is what one think...

but is that what shall actually occur???

for even just now, all leaders of 40 of the most powerful countries of earth, and the "pope", have decreed, publicly, and unanimously, "no more devious religions"...

this time...

it shall work.

it shall be done.

and pity unto those who falsely believe they shall miss heaven if they do not please doctrines of god, and joy unto those who pledge allegiance not unto gods of ancient fables, but rather unto their own fellow species as equals.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:22 PM

smiles...

for in all cases, the embracing of any jab, with true heart and soul, embracing all words as true to ridiculously so with true compassion, will automatically reflect the most negative visibility upon the sad depravity of some sad lower insecure intellects, those who feel that to rise them self higher in the eye's of others, lowering others be the good way.

smiles.

yes I take a dim view of that sort also. how are you Ben? nice to see you are also having such a compelling Saturday evening :wink: drinker

your words...

they be...

the words of one more in tune, more in the "now"...

nice to "know" some do sea beyond the sensitive ego's of mortals, that do weaken the strong, and destroy the weak.

could we still be human and not have somewhat sensitive egos to some degree or another?

uninterrupted joy and perpetual happiness come the moment any mortal cast away all it's own sensitivity of ego for it self, and become caring and sensitive of others, as it once was for it self.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:20 PM
those who deflect any question, do not yet sea all of them self, the good and bad, and so be afraid, and others who deflect, have very nefarious self interest agenda's...

either way, never trust the deflectors of questions with the fate of one self, and most, never entrust these with the fate of one's loved one's.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:16 PM

smiles...

for in all cases, the embracing of any jab, with true heart and soul, embracing all words as true to ridiculously so with true compassion, will automatically reflect the most negative visibility upon the sad depravity of some sad lower insecure intellects, those who feel that to rise them self higher in the eye's of others, lowering others be the good way.

smiles.

yes I take a dim view of that sort also. how are you Ben? nice to see you are also having such a compelling Saturday evening :wink: drinker

your words...

they be...

the words of one more in tune, more in the "now"...

nice to "know" some do sea beyond the sensitive ego's of mortals, that do weaken the strong, and destroy the weak.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:09 PM
the world shall ban religions.

it is in the cards.

it is in the writings.

but buckle the seat belt for those events.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 05:07 PM
smiles...

smiles.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:54 PM
to those who it is important to, it is important.

to those who sea bigger, happiness and joy for a friend, be much more important than self pleasures.

for true love doth guide the heart to what and when anything be done, will not create more sadness for another, whether it be sex or anything else.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:50 PM

Anybody that played country music at my wedding last year, ran the risk of having that guitar rammed up their arse, bottom end first!laugh laugh It might be for some people, but it ain't my cup though.

hehehe...

the more we force force force our self to sea how others can like and feel what they like, the more we climb climb climb into the eternal bliss reserved for all who can embrace the collective likes of all the world as one awesome grand incredible species.

but indeed, i do not much like most country music either.

as the self pity in country music, can be so great, and so much in love with one's own sadness for it self, these many do falsely come to call and claim and believe such self emotions are love.

davidben1's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:43 PM
and then in the new days...

humans did sea all souls were of the parents, the gods, the advanced beings...

and did sea each human was playing out a role, as a real life drama necessary, to make all humans together as more knowing and wise...

and humankind was united with the higher beings, who once them selves had also had to live out the painful days of being humans...

but only so all could climb the ladder climbed by all life, to create intellect and knowing it self...

and all found unity each one with their own advanced being, whom each human each one had been appointed, as a brain and soul guide, to teach by circumstance experienced, as a internal gps and self guide, each and all human's everyone one on earth...

and mankind did ascend together as one, to the next rung up evolution's ladder.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25