Community > Posts By > Brenda_Darling

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 09:17 PM
its been a weird night...got a little over an hour or 2 before i get my call...gonna watch my movie...

Peace guys!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 09:15 PM
Edited by Brenda_Darling on Mon 06/16/08 09:15 PM

Do we need a 12 step program called PA? Posters Anonymous. Hmm, no, I don't think so.

They'd fit right in with clutterer's anonymous, which is one door down from lip balm anonymous. And yes, they both exist, I sh*t you not. laugh laugh laugh laugh

u have got to be kidding me....Lip balm anonymous????

my friends told me i should go to that....i go thru a tube in like 2 days..i dont think it really exists though

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 09:11 PM
im stopping in for a minute or two

hi guys

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 09:09 PM
maybe i should clarify things...he's not playing head games with me. he just never said anything about the other girl till things between them seemed like they could get serious.

i dont know what i'm gonna do but i know this....I'm keeping this guy around as at LEAST a friend cuz he really is a decent guy.

i dont know why every one was soo quick to jump to just ditching him. thats never something i like to do...i dont just ditch ppl.

yeah life isnt a baseball game, neither is dating, theres no three strikes and ur out kinda deal...u just gotta get out there and learn from it. and unless u cheat on me or physically, mental hurt me, u get another chance.

I'm not gonna become a cold heartless person, its just not who i am...i'm most likely never gonna be able to watch/protect my emotial base, cuz i'm just ME...

yeah i come to u guys on here for advice, but honest, i think u guys are trying to change who i am with some of it...most of it is pretty good, most of the time...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:29 PM
guess this is something i've got to deal with on my own...the advice i've gotten is great...but idk going through with it makes me seem kinda cold, and heartless, and i'm not like that..

thanks anyways guys.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:27 PM
i'm not into politcal stuff...and i dont follow a set religion..

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:24 PM

i'm always 100%honest with ppl, dont play head games, just tell things like they are...and i trust u off the get go unless theres some reason why i shouldnt..and it ALWAYS bites me in the bum...

It sucks honey, but we gotta protect our emotional base... Take it in stages...

honestly...i dont think thats something i know how to do...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:23 PM
just tell her to lose ur number..it worked for me when i needed it to...welll that and the combo of if u dont stop calling me i'm pressing harrassment charges.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:18 PM

thats what i told my self i was gonna do...and its not really working.

i dont completly trust him. but i find my self looking for his txts and calls.

Hmmmm... maybe you are just lonely. Find someone better and I agree..... be cautious about simply pouring your heart out when you first meet someone. I tend to be the same way if I like someone, but I have learned to resist as it makes you seem a bit desperate. Get to know them little by little and tell them in spoonful bites if it is going good. My suggestion though still is know that you are not second best. Don't take him back just because he is begging. What you were not top shelf the first time around?

i know i'm lonely...everyone around me is paired up and i'm not...but its never bugged me before...

i dont normally pour my heart out to ppl...there was just something about the way we could talk to each other, that things just slipped out.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:16 PM
we had mad thunderstorms...the power even flickered...it was kinda kool

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:14 PM
i'm always 100%honest with ppl, dont play head games, just tell things like they are...and i trust u off the get go unless theres some reason why i shouldnt..and it ALWAYS bites me in the bum...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:11 PM
thats what i told my self i was gonna do...and its not really working.

i dont completly trust him. but i find my self looking for his txts and calls.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:08 PM
how do u deal with some one u've poured ur heart out to, told u were them u could see ur self falling for them hard. and having them turn around tell u that things with some one else (that u didnt even know existed) are getting serious, and they want to be friends........then turn back around in a few weeks and says they are sorry, didnt mean to hurt u, and isnt sure what to do, cuz all u do is make them smile while the other one just plays head games...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:04 PM
things dont stress me out.

so my stress level is pretty low...like nonexistant.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:03 PM

((((Brenda))))flowerforyou

hola

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:01 PM

geeze i knew we moved this thing fast...but...i've been gone for a bit...and i had a lot of catching up to do...

although dont know how long i'll be on for

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB flowerforyou flowerforyou

hey..how are ya?

good i see pookie in 26 more days how u been flowerforyou

thats good....

just making it day to day really....dealing with some stuff...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:57 PM

geeze i knew we moved this thing fast...but...i've been gone for a bit...and i had a lot of catching up to do...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB flowerforyou flowerforyou

hey..how are ya?

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:55 PM

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:43 PM

I went for a ride and man I it was great I just need someone to tell me why people play with your head.

cuz some ppl just get kicks out of it...

just had that convo with a friend on the phone.
i made him smile though!!!!

Keep ur head up...things will get better!!!!!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:42 PM
dang...i guess i've been a way for a while

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25