Tue 06/03/08 10:42 AM
ANIMALS- NICKLEBACK

Brenda_Darling's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:41 AM
hey guys!!!!!!

finshed my letter

Brenda_Darling's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:43 AM
well gonna write a letter now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be back later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:42 AM
and i get to send his dad our prom pictures...i cant believe his mom never gave him any...that sucks

Brenda_Darling's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:41 AM
Soooo i lost contact with a great kid who i used to date...and he made some mistakes in his life but his dad just called me and gave me the address of where he is and i still got an hour before the mail comes so i'm gonna write him!!!!!!!!!!!!

God i miss that boy:smile:

Brenda_Darling's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:39 AM
so i just got the best phone call in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it was kinda bad...but it was nice to hear from him again..

Brenda_Darling's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:25 AM
hey guys...how is everyone?

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:06 PM
looks like i'm late and underdressed..lol...crashing now...ttfn!1

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:33 AM
but i'm gonna make a phone call or 2....try and find some stuff to do..

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:32 AM
guess its all just a waiting game...

I'm gonna go and try and call some ppl...maybe find something to do 2day

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:31 AM

(((((( B ))))))

hey...

it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends "kidnapped" me took me to lunch. icecream at the beach...then camping at an amsuement park...and the whole day was about what I Wanted to ride, and stuff

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:29 AM

Theres this guy that i've been talking to...thing is he lives a couple states over...and he said that he wanted me to come out for 4th of july....and that he'll send me a plane ticket for me to come out. and i've had guys tell me things like that and nothing ever happens...

we talked...well I talked about how i'm kinda nervous about it cuz i've had guys tell me stuff and never follow up on it. and i really like this one.He told me that he plans to have me around as a friend if nothing more for a long time..and that makes me happy...but theres some things that i know we'll have to work out if things get more serious. but senice then we havent really talked. i know hes got time off from work and hes spending time with his family. and he gets next to no cell service at his moms house.. but when he does txt they arent the normal ones...

and i dont know what to do....

Never believe 75% of the things youre told on here

it wasnt some1 i met on here...he's never even heard of this site...we met randomly in public and got to talking...exchanged numbers and stuff
oooh ok thats different then . but still watch yourself for smooth talkers

yeah i know that...but i dont think he's one...idk...maybe its my youth or something. but i like to see the good in everyone

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:28 AM

Hey (((((((((((Shadow)))))))))))))),,flowerforyou how's my Boston sista?huh Looks like all is well,,,I'm happy for ya:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ELI yep all is well an hopefully if all goes well he will be here in July for a few days

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB how are ya love flowerforyou flowerforyou

i'm otay

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:25 AM

Theres this guy that i've been talking to...thing is he lives a couple states over...and he said that he wanted me to come out for 4th of july....and that he'll send me a plane ticket for me to come out. and i've had guys tell me things like that and nothing ever happens...

we talked...well I talked about how i'm kinda nervous about it cuz i've had guys tell me stuff and never follow up on it. and i really like this one.He told me that he plans to have me around as a friend if nothing more for a long time..and that makes me happy...but theres some things that i know we'll have to work out if things get more serious. but senice then we havent really talked. i know hes got time off from work and hes spending time with his family. and he gets next to no cell service at his moms house.. but when he does txt they arent the normal ones...

and i dont know what to do....

Never believe 75% of the things youre told on here

it wasnt some1 i met on here...he's never even heard of this site...we met randomly in public and got to talking...exchanged numbers and stuff

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:25 AM
Nope...I'm single..sadly...mainly cuz of distance..and stupid things ppl do...

this is a guy that i REALLLLY like....and dont know how to deal with his reaction to me wanting to know what exactly he thinks might happen with us....cuz he's not being himself...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:19 AM
wow..i think the last game i was really around for was 97ish...and now we're on 99...GEEZE..

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:17 AM

Yeah do that thing women do... "Aah, you are sooooooo sweet, but the closest you are going to get to me is standing on the other side of that there fu$king door!" You know...

I'm not like that.... but do i know ppl like that...yeppp

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:16 AM
i guess i should wait n see if i get the cd he said he's gonna send me this weekend...then go from there.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:09 AM
I know he said he doesnt know how far we will go untill we get to spend more time face to face. cuz we only got like 3 minutes the last time he was driving thru town.

and he's held up his end almost every time. always calling when he says he will and stuff..

Brenda_Darling's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:03 AM
what confuses u maybe i can word something diffrent

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25