Community > Posts By > CYNSATIONAL

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:20 PM

when they want to end it and instead of telling u they just stop calling u.be a man and just tell us.frustrated

Is that a trend or something now? It has happened with the last three men I have dated. Be a man is right!!

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:48 AM

wow...a great topic,I myself was diagnosed with PTSD as well as mood swings a few years ago and have struggled with depression my entire life and then ended being married to someone with bipolar and other complex mental disorders so I don't think it would be a deal breaker for me.With that said there are so many misconceptions out there about PTSD and mental illness that alot of "normal" people dont understand and tend to be put off.but yes with the right medication these conditions can be managed quite well.

Normal....it's a dryer setting.
I have a number, a large number of physical issues. They can cause some emotional issues as a side effect. We all have issues, and "mental" issues are just as much physical as my diabetes, heart issues etc. So I think being upfront (I can't hide my issues), is important and taking the time to learn about another person includes the good with the bad.
In my own longwinded way...I don't think it would be a deal breaker.

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:18 PM

When the power of love over comes
the love of power, we will know peace...

Jimi Hendrix...flowerforyou

Best Quote I've heard in months.

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:06 AM
From one newbie to another...
HI! and welcome

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:30 PM
Wow, there is a lot of great advice out there. Glad I got to read it. My girls and I have been on our own for almost four years. They have met three guys I have dated. I have always worried about the idea of a revolving door at my house. But things have gone well. I haven't had anyone long term in my life and the meetings were very casual. I hope that they have seen something positive. That they have seen that we can have a date, or a few dates and go our seperate ways with no hard feelings or turmoil. I do think it's a good idea when meeting someone online to get to know them and their family and freinds. People can pretend to be whoever or whatever they like away from their environment. But when you meet the people they know they will show their true colors. For the most part anyway.
Great advice folks, I sure learned something tonite

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:37 PM

Somehow this seems familar... Didn't I sleep with you last year?

yeah...but i was so good i gave you amnesia

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:16 PM
oven-hot

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:13 PM
I'll make some coffee....
and bacon....and eggs...and then on the way to the market for dinner we can just stop by my apt and get my toothbrush and a change of clothes...oh and the cat and.....

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:06 PM
Nooooooo
Thirty minutes of begging does NOT constitute foreplay....

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:43 PM
I am, reaaaally I am!
And you can be my new best friend. lol

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:37 PM
Findme, I must concurr

Like your topic, too
Warm fuzzies are a goood thing

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:35 PM
Azrae
I think you may be onto something!

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:34 PM
Hmmm Maybe we should start a movement!

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:32 PM
Awwww shucksblushing
Cool Shades,dude!glasses

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:20 PM
So what is it with the married people. That seems to be the only men who show interest. If they gave half the time and attention to their spouses as they do to their single victims, they might have a happy marriage.

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:15 PM
Shyness, don't know that you ever overcome it, you just have to work it.
I used to be terrified of putting my foot in my mouth. I do it all the time and it usually gets a laugh, so now I just go with it.

I mean if you ever accidentally asked a guy in the grocery store parking lot to "jack you off" instead of "jump you off" when you battery was dead...
Well you can live down anything.

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:53 PM
My what a cute dimple you have!
(hoping thats a dimple and not a shadow)noway

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:39 PM
It has been said that the best conversationalists are those who know how to ask the right questions. I think that is quite true. I am not always at ease in new situations. I cover it by getting someone else to talk about themselves.
When your interest is first sparked, I would think it might be more than just her pic or looks. Start by committing her profile to memory, especially the things that piqued your interest to start with. Then move on to emailing her and asking about things she said in her profile. By the time you get ready to meet you will have lots of "ammo" for the first date. Then re read the emails. Plan questions in advance to ask about, or comment on the things you have in common. That should get the ball rolling. Respond to the things she says or writes with your own anecdotes and questions. It's really not that hard.
I have worked with the public for years, had to schmooze with the blue hairs and Junior league-ers and VIP's. Had to speak in public for my work. My little tricks have saved me so very many times. And if she finds out you rehearsed and researched, she should be flattered you were interested enough to spend the time and effort to do so.
Good luck, and have fun. That's what it is supposed to be about

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:33 PM
uh oh, did we practice safe sex,
this guy really gets around

CYNSATIONAL's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:01 PM
I absolutely don't think a child should be forced to visit for any reason. They should have rights and a voice as well.

Previous 1