lpourchot's photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:46 PM
when and were is the besst place for spring break kinda thinking ca

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 08:29 PM
i was just wondering if there was a Stereo type for that kinda place

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 08:22 PM
Can you find a nice lady in the bar sean. or do they just go there for fun and blow off guys there cuse there trouble. are guys you find in the bar trouble or would a lady think she could find a nice guy there

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 08:19 PM
i have been called weired but i kinda like a lady in a bikine and the strings sink in a bit to let you know its not just skin and bones

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:29 PM
notall people and not me and that lovely lady up above i so very agree with you

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:10 PM
to compete takes two things supply and demand and lets see we supply them raw materals and we demand more productes then any other nation so i do belive the only thing we dont do is inforce safe work practices form all the places that we import things form

it funny you bring up walmart the bigest union basher out there they wont even let union contractors bid to bild them have you ever noticed how many manegers there are in walmart thats another great show that way they dont have to pay over time oh and the regulars most all of them are part time so they dont have to provide insurance for there employees but it gets even better then they have class on how to get the benifits that they wont give you from the goverment wallmart employees take more goverment money then any other employer

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:56 PM
and how was pay and binifits befor unions but hey once companys figure out works wont stand together you will get to live it if americans dont open there eyes and yes there are high paying worken jobs but if you look at most of them its to keep there employees form going union

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:51 PM
Thats the best you have give me a break yes and the janator at enron should go to prisen as well

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:45 PM
Edited by lpourchot on Tue 11/29/11 05:46 PM
yes lets all be magment and then whos going to work but hey that works right its alot to expect for magment to share the welth with the employees that made them there money but fu%k the worken man

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:44 PM
thats a great sourse wikipedia know for its honsty but on the other had the inspections said it need to be fixed i belive it falls to magment not labor to get it fixed you kinda got to do what the boss say or you wont have a job and 2009 been awhile i bet any large company has a track record if you look back far enough

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:37 PM
Edited by lpourchot on Tue 11/29/11 05:38 PM
is that a union problem or a tax problem for alowing it to be cheper to ship it out raw and then back finished but hey if you think we should have slave labor y dont you go to china

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:31 PM
oh ya and i do belive they r still doing well and lets see makening a profit

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:30 PM
That may be true just thousands of people having to decied witch bill to pay and that is not true southwest is still union

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:19 PM
Its sad to see how easy it is to blam poor magment skills on labor and unions and the fact that americans dont see what the unions have done but they enjoy working 8hr days unimployment Social security but hey what did the unions ever do for america

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:04 PM
i do agree with that. i just wish if they like the pic at all they would, think 2 read all but u. looks do matter when you start to get to know some one for a posible date sum but asides from that i wish they would just say hi and ask if your file didnt work for them.

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:38 PM
Edited by lpourchot on Tue 11/29/11 04:39 PM

Everyone of you has good advise and we even touched on those subjects this last weekend and am ready to cut the ties all together but still have an interest in him as a person just wished he did for me and said that it took him years to realize that he doesn't except as friends..... Still haven't found anyone but that isn't my main priority in life right now but passing my NCLEX is number one goal then hopefully someone will find me that actually wants what I seek and I want what he seeks but I don't have a lot of trust in the oposite sex for now... guess just not ready to move forward even after a year now.... Have a fantastic day everyone... Sry about taking pic down but it easier to remain hidden from others for now...

wow you said it in your last few lines asides from the pic part

lpourchot's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:36 PM
That is funny I have been thinking the sam thing do people not look at eachothers pages or is my page just that bad

lpourchot's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:37 PM
thank you for the responce

lpourchot's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:03 PM
thats not nice i grew up to pay and open doors

lpourchot's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:02 PM
I am going to say it takes a stronger person then me I just threw away a ten year friend ship cuss we dated and I couldn’t move on nor can i talk to her

Previous 1