Community > Posts By > hobbes30

hobbes30's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:03 AM
in my mutual match section are users with deactivated accounts.
is there any way to clear these from the main page?

hobbes30's photo
Fri 03/02/12 04:22 AM
good to see! and how are you?

hobbes30's photo
Mon 02/20/12 05:18 AM
its rare, but some of us do

hobbes30's photo
Tue 01/24/12 03:24 AM
yep theres is one right here!

hobbes30's photo
Fri 01/20/12 09:44 AM
well, like most weekends im kicking back by myself. doin the same ole thing like clockwork. im sitting up late, watching movies, n dropped online to say hi to peeps.

as much as i have gotten used to having a quiet house since the ex left and only having my boy a couple of days a week, i am missing the company of a lady.

any ladies in perth a little lonely too?

hobbes30's photo
Sat 01/14/12 02:48 AM
went out to a club in perth with a couple of mates last night. the joint is called devilles pad, and they have different themes on. so last night was gangsta night! my good mate dressed up as a blues brother, where i had the hat, vest and pinstripe shirt approach.

they had a great band playing which had lots of sax, bass and trumpets etc (kinda like cat empire). so mixed with alcohol, friends great atmosphere and being dressed for the occasion came a lot of dancing!

we hacd a blast, got back to mine about 4 thismornin, got 2 hrs sleep and still kickin atm!

what a good night!

hobbes30's photo
Thu 01/05/12 09:28 PM
going through the profiles, it seems all the ladies online in perth havent been around for over a month. guess they all found partners?

oh well, i'll continue to be single!

hobbes30's photo
Sun 01/01/12 06:29 PM
there are some single guys here in perth that arent playing with naughty girls

hello and welcome!

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/31/11 03:22 PM
did you make it thru to midnight? i came very close, but just couldnt hang on the last half hour or so!

my boy went to sleep at 7pm, so i was just me, the laptop n the tv.

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/31/11 03:13 AM
title speaks for itself :P

what is everyone upto for the big night?

im sitting at home with my son. not going out or doing anything. might try make it to midnight, but not too fussed.

let us know what yas are upto

hobbes30's photo
Sun 12/18/11 01:06 AM
sit down with him and ask him why he doesnt trust you, reply to him. if its something that wont ever change than your gonna have it for life or life without him.

talking in a relationship is one of the most important things, thats what split my last relationship up.

hobbes30's photo
Sun 12/18/11 01:01 AM
im only new, but ive already had 1 person msg me that was de-activated when i read it, and 2 that viewed my profile that are deactivated. gues im gonna join the fugly band!

hobbes30's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:56 AM

im a newby, and didnt know there was already a similar thread. i just added my opinion to the most current things happening :smile:

right. even if the topic has been covered before - it's bound to come up again

and I think it's just nice to participate when new folk start topics too. a more welcoming way

but I understand how Ruth feels - we have had the topic a lot - you'd be amazed all the different opinions and different ways of doing things that people have

id imagine on a dating style site that yes, it would come up a lot. and im not suprised at all about all the different ways that people do things. thats what makes us human :wink:

some of us were bought up the old way, drop your jacket on a puddle for the lady, always open the door, pay for dinner etc. there are always going to be people on the opposite side of the spectrum

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:59 PM
im a newby, and didnt know there was already a similar thread. i just added my opinion to the most current things happening :smile:

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:14 PM
hopefully if they make it they dont stuff it up. if its a good movie i cant wait to see it!

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:12 PM

being a man, i think the man should def pay on the first 2 dates. if the lady wants to pay, insist first that she doesnt have to.
mind you, if the lady has had a bad time she may insist on covering her costs so there is nothing "owed".

i enjoy taking ladies out on dates, spoiling them a little and making sure they have had a good time. i would never knock it back if someone wanted to buy me dinner in return.

and there a few of us left who appreciate a man treating us as a lady. And I don't feel like I owe him anything if a man pays for a date. He can think that way if he wants, but then he would not be a gentleman

also agree that a guy will see u as a buddy if u pay rather than as a date. I've never had a guy ask me to pay, but I have helped cover when we decided to expand the evening

agreed. there are a lot less ladies and gentlemen in the world these days. you see how crude people are wherever you go. its nice to know there are still some of us out there!

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:06 PM
a coffee date is only a few dollars, i think out of curtiousness, the guy should still pay, at least offer

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:04 PM
you have to have laughter, humour, and sometimes the insane itch to run a muck together in a relationship. there does have to be some seriousness too, but definately more humour!

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:01 PM

Im not..Im waiting for it to find mehuh

im not searching nor waiting. if it happens it happens :)

hobbes30's photo
Sat 12/17/11 01:56 PM
being a man, i think the man should def pay on the first 2 dates. if the lady wants to pay, insist first that she doesnt have to.
mind you, if the lady has had a bad time she may insist on covering her costs so there is nothing "owed".

i enjoy taking ladies out on dates, spoiling them a little and making sure they have had a good time. i would never knock it back if someone wanted to buy me dinner in return.

Previous 1