Community > Posts By > mfrank

mfrank's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:38 AM
Edited by mfrank on Mon 05/19/08 03:40 AM
look people-haters it does,nt really matter if ive only posted 5 times the point is this was under rate my profile,it just seems the lonely sap just went to that thread not to have his profile rated but to hook up and talk about how lonely he is, i really did not expect to have this kind of response i guess i know where everybody stands. what is the world coming to when people actually go to the internet and talk about that kind of crap. maybe it is best he deactivated

mfrank's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:29 AM
Edited by mfrank on Sun 05/18/08 07:38 AM
i thought this thread was rate my profile, not looking to hook up. Im wondering if your talking to the right people. Honestly this is trash talk and i really thing its sending a bad message to people i really got a bad taste in my mouth over this load of crap!! Get a life or go down to the depression support page or start a new thread WANNA MAKE LOVE!!!! your gross What kind of people talk about not having sex in 2008, could you maybe use your mind for o maybe more impotant things like saving mother earth so we will be able to still procreate. infact im so disgusted with this whole thing i might have to tag this or leave this site its just gotten really out of control and your not suppose to get off the subject rate my profile but then it never was.

mfrank's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:25 AM
Edited by mfrank on Sun 05/18/08 07:25 AM
i just really honestly think why would people not try to meet/chat/whatever with people in their own state. this thread is as good as DEAD!!!!!! No wonder you cant get a date in this state.

mfrank's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:03 AM
Edited by mfrank on Sat 05/17/08 06:03 AM
im talking in general, not just yesterday, nobody realy uses this and i wonder if thats a minnesota thing?

mfrank's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:27 AM
come on people. lets chat why does nobody use this thread?

mfrank's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:47 PM
that is a good question. How is anybody gonna get to know anybody when nobody is using this thread. This could be a really good thing, how should we try to lure people in?