Community > Posts By > anntpy123

anntpy123's photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:19 PM
Thank you very much have a Blessed Day Annette

anntpy123's photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:04 PM
Mingle 2.is a free app.have trip to down load it up 4 Times. They said they it is on my phone .nothing in the icons .

anntpy123's photo
Sun 06/09/13 08:15 AM
Gals there are a lot of scammers out there they are good at what they do and say. If it is to good to be true son't believe it or you will get your heart broken. They know just what to say that all woman love to hear! A lot of them are Widowers, Contractors and say they live in the USA and the steal pics from other men to put on date sights. Some they have a 1 child in there pic. They want your money so they hit on the desperate. the Elders. I have run into them on almost all the sights.I really think all dating sights should screen there men and woman !!!There are alot of woman out there doing the same thing from other countries.Word of the wise JUST BE Careful Believe only half of what you see an half of what you Hear. Good Luck girls. Have a Great Day!!

anntpy123's photo
Sun 06/09/13 07:57 AM
To me there is a big difference between Sex and love! Sex is just sex and no more! Love is commitment, loyalty, compassion for one another, want want the best for your partner. Sex is just for self satisfaction. and nothing more.

anntpy123's photo
Sun 06/09/13 07:44 AM
I believe it all depends on maturity and what each other wants. Age is just a number. I will say I wouldn't go with anyone younger than 10 years. I have dated younger men myself. Really had a great time and did become friends. I had no regrets smile2

anntpy123's photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:03 AM
I have upgraded and marked all 3 boxes and I have one sitting in my mail but not showing up on the sight please fix.

anntpy123's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:40 PM
I am having trouble with other sights poping up On my Mingles2 sight while I am emailing or just reading my mail and get cut of from them . Most are from other date sights alot are girls which I do not apreciate and E Harmony which I have never had And some are making it hard to close out of them. Please let me know what I can do thank you Annette