SyntheticMinister420's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:31 AM
Your in the right place I can tell you that much though stick around here and youll find something maybe not love in a hour type thing but you will find support hang in there bud.

Thu 12/13/07 02:25 AM
Hero is right, nice guys are what women want its just taking the time to find one smart enough to look through all the BS in other @ssholes out there one that wants to make something out of her life with someone else not getting beer for a 50 year old guy that wouldnt even say thanks after you did it know what i mean :) move on look at the brighter side you didnt waste years on her like i did in my relationship :) good luck hope life brings you some good fortune.. take care

Tue 12/11/07 10:48 AM
Edited by SyntheticMinister420 on Tue 12/11/07 10:49 AM
Gotta love my Jack Russell Terrier they have a personality of their own, and Weimaraners just beautiful dogs

Tue 12/11/07 10:40 AM
Cold - Wasted Years, song just tells the truth

Tue 12/11/07 09:37 AM
Edited by SyntheticMinister420 on Tue 12/11/07 09:39 AM
Thats so true I dont see why women keep the kids away from the father I've got myself in the same situation.. I even tried everything I could to be a dad and father and she wanted to go screw around with someone else now she blames me for not wanting to be there even after for 3 years ive done nothing but support my child and work and been there everyday for him and her both only to have my heart ripped into pieces by someone that doesnt care .. and all I want to do is be there for my son but she always has some excuse.. if i do get him its maybe once a week and i cherish those few hours like they are the last day of my life.. I think there needs to be a big wake up call out there, even if you dont love the man anymore his kids sure do its not fair to keep them away.. open up your eyes please..

Tue 12/11/07 02:40 AM
And if you dont use it thats up to you maybe you have better luck just clicking on someone's picture and trying to talk to them I never have luck that way .. usually never get a response.. at least you know with the mutual match that they are at least somewhat interested because they said yes.. know what i mean :wink:

Tue 12/11/07 02:29 AM
Edited by SyntheticMinister420 on Tue 12/11/07 02:34 AM

Good luck with it. I'm not very good with that part of this site. It seems like even if you do match with someone, nothing's said or if a discussion starts, it fades away. Being fairly new to this, I'm not sure if that part gets better or if it's even worth dealing with.

Well its a tool that helps you meet people.. so its worth the time .. and if nothings being said are you trying to say anything... if not then nothing ever will be said.. and if you have and they dont reply.. well that just means they were not the one for you.. the one will talk and want to know more just keep with it :smile: sometimes you just have to break the ice and say something.. the good things in life are the ones you go look for and make the effort... not the ones that just fall in your lap those good things never happen and if they do they are far and few between..

Tue 12/11/07 01:54 AM

Awesome I get it now and I have 1 mutual match. Unfortunetley she does not live in the same state :(

Hey someone to talk to is something to .. it helps deal with depression big time.. and noone better to talk to than someone that has shown some intrest in you for who you are.. know what i mean.. and you never know sometimes things just happen :) anyhow glad you figured it out and good luck happy

Tue 12/11/07 01:52 AM

Synthetic,

So who are the woman listed under the "New Matches" at the bottom of my profile? Are those just random profiles or woman that have chosen "yes" or "maybe" for my profile?

Thats another thing im not quite sure on still sorta new here myself but.. ive noticed that most of the pictures that show up down there are the ones youve chosen yes to.. and I think the ones that you see that you didnt choose yes to are the ones that said yes to you and you had chose no to thats the only thing i could figure out of it if that makes any sense lol

Tue 12/11/07 01:49 AM

Now how long are those matches that I chose kept in the system? For example, if I chose someone this week...if that same person three weeks from now choses me, are we still a mutual match or is there some kind of time limit?

As far as I know your choice stays for good if you chose a girl today and she came across yours next month it should be a match.. I havnt seen anything saying that it deletes your choice tho..

Tue 12/11/07 01:40 AM
Exactly

Tue 12/11/07 01:40 AM
Hope that helped a little..

Tue 12/11/07 01:34 AM
Edited by SyntheticMinister420 on Tue 12/11/07 01:37 AM
They dont have to click yes for you to view them it just randomly places people in front of you to chose from they show you all kinds of people from the sites database, its based off the age criteria and stuff it asks in the beginning of the search.. that way they are all in your age range and if both people click yes/maybe then your a mutual match..

Tue 12/11/07 01:20 AM
It will show them under the My Account tab automatically it will bring their picture up below your Info and says Mutual Matches above it the more you rate the more matches you will get sometimes youll go hours without a match sometimes youll get 4 in half an hour.. just stick with it

Tue 12/11/07 01:03 AM
Mutual Match works when you goto search then to mutual match it brings up people with a description and picture and you can click yes no or maybe.. and sometimes both people click yes and it sorta breaks the ice for meeting someone its pretty cool been here a day and im amazed.. happy

Mon 12/10/07 04:29 PM
Edited by SyntheticMinister420 on Mon 12/10/07 04:31 PM
Whats up Ohio, Im new to jsh but really liking the support ive recieved in just the last few hours since ive joined.. this is totally different from how i thought it would be this is a great service.. so whats up Ohio im 23 from Lancaster just recently out of a divorce have a 3 year old son not looking for a rebound relationship I need something real feel like I have wasted alot of time one the wrong person..

Mon 12/10/07 03:01 PM
Your expectations are not unrealistic there are guys out there willing to wait but its few and far between because its been alot of hurt for both sides of the gender through the ages of love and some people just dont know what love is anymore because of years of unfaithfulness in the history of love.. I was faithful to a woman for 4 years even went a year without sex and stayed true to her but she sure couldnt do the same and now i know i was wasting all that love and loyalty on the wrong person she never respected it and never deserved it.. just keep looking youll find that person that will be there for you no matter what they do exist... flowerforyou

Mon 12/10/07 05:32 AM
Thanks appreciate the hello's seems like a nice place with a good community full of support thanks anything helps in grimm times even hello's from strangers :)

Mon 12/10/07 04:53 AM
New to this just out of a 4 year marriage had to let her go she betrayed me with another man after I was faithful to her for 4 years.. Im looking to move on ive decided its the best thing to do agreed for a divorce with her just looking for someone to talk to and ease my mind and hopefully find someone that desverves my loyalty and faithfulness in a relationship.