Community > Posts By > Bob K

Bob K's photo
Tue 10/15/19 03:48 PM
Is anyone interested in a trip to Antarctica ? Kind of something I've always wanted to do.
Has anyone already gone ?

Bob K's photo
Tue 10/15/19 03:42 PM
I never get hung up on breakfast food. When I'm hungry, I eat whatever is around. Sometimes it resembles breakfast, sometimes dinner. Doesn't matter :)

Bob K's photo
Tue 10/15/19 03:22 PM
This must be an inside joke thing. There is no way a new person, like me, has any idea what is going on here :)

Bob K's photo
Tue 10/15/19 03:11 PM
Haha. I'm new to this stuff I guess. But if I get to talk with lots of people I'm happy. I'm the most extroverted introvert I know :)

Bob K's photo
Tue 10/15/19 02:34 PM
Hi,
Not recently divorced, almost a year now. And the divorce actually doesn't bother me. But I would like to share my live and adventures with people since the dog doesn't listen well :)
I'm a 63 YO software engineer. I live in south central Florida, and have diverse interests. I raise quail, have a dog, have a large property in the middle of the state that I am in the process of turning into a homestead. I hunt, especially alligator in season. I like driving my Mustang but also my sedate truck. I have an RV and have not decided if I want to take that traveling or just fly to interesting places. I guess I have reached a point where I can make these kinds of decisions alone, and I'm just getting comfortable with that idea haha.

Bob K