F U lamp post, you want a piece of me?

has the lamp post ever won? laugh

Never! I'll take it down with my truck laugh

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:57 PM
F U lamp post, you want a piece of me?

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:56 PM
Funny, handsome, witty, fun to be around, inspiring, great guy.

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:55 PM
In the dark I'm so hotlove

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:54 PM

What I am about to say comes from experience.

On January 5, 2004, I weighed in at 301LBS. Some of you know this about me (and I will share this with the rest of you) but on this day I had a Gastric By-Pass. Now, I was 29, overweight, and unhealthy. The reason I wanted the surgery was mainly due to my blood pressure being high. At 29, you shouldn't have to worry about your blood pressure.

Ok, so fast forward to now. I am 37, I weigh 180, am fit, and feel awesome. I know how it feels to live as a "big" person. And, being honest, you can love yourself (which you should) all you want. But it is no secret that overweight people do get looked at as if they have leprecy or something. I use to get the "Charles, you are awesome, funny, and cute. But if you would just lose weight, blah, blah, blah.". Hey, it hurts to hear crap like that. I loved myself, but hearing crap like that does tend to work on your pysche.

So I get what the girl writing in was talking about. And the advice given is great advice. You should love yourself. And, you should lose the weight because "you" want to. Not because someone tells you to do it.

Anyways, I love all women. Do me. Blah....blah. Goof out.laugh

:thumbsup:

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:36 AM
I'm single because I believe in spreading myself around, I don't mind sharing.

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:23 AM
If they need me, I'll always be there. I'm still close friends with kids from my childhood.

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:03 AM
explode

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:53 AM
I find out one of my dates has a penisill

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:47 AM
Morning sex is the BEST!..........well the fact that I woke up is good too.

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:45 AM
I cook bacon nude, you would think I learned my lesson!

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:20 AM
When I'm line at he store to get one thing & the A-hole in front of me has a ton of lottery crap to playexplode

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:17 AM
:banana: I'm pretty fly for a fat guy:banana:

PATSFAN's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:31 AM

The only conclusions I can come up with is they are either married/ in a relationship & are bored/lonely( I've ran into a few married ones) or they just like to play games. Other than that ...**** or get off the pot I say:smile:

OMG .. such a Boston phrase I LOVE IT!!!!:laughing:

You know me to well bigsmile

Sons of biatches smokin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Poor bastardlaugh laugh

PATSFAN's photo
Wed 07/07/10 08:11 PM
Not a damn thing

PATSFAN's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:03 PM

The only conclusions I can come up with is they are either married/ in a relationship & are bored/lonely( I've ran into a few married ones) or they just like to play games. Other than that ...**** or get off the pot I say:smile:

OMG .. such a Boston phrase I LOVE IT!!!!:laughing:

You know me to well bigsmile

PATSFAN's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:19 PM

PATSFAN's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:13 PM
Who knows , you might meet a nice guy shocked ill rofl

PATSFAN's photo
Wed 07/07/10 04:19 PM
I honestly think some people keep themselves out of the dating scene by doing this, it's going out on dates not war strategylaugh laugh