Community > Posts By > luvin53

luvin53's photo
Mon 04/23/12 01:45 PM
Hello an welcome an if she doesnt have a male friend already ask her out for coffee or a drink.drinks then go from there. Have a good time on here.:banana:

luvin53's photo
Mon 04/23/12 12:24 PM
flowers Writters block is as bad as being sick. Try an do something completly different, that you normaly wouldn't do.Open your mind for different thoughts.

luvin53's photo
Sun 04/15/12 05:20 PM
looks good to me, just give a a little time also join in on some forums.

luvin53's photo
Fri 04/13/12 07:58 PM
flowers Congrats it is a great honor. :banana: :banana: :banana:

luvin53's photo
Wed 04/04/12 05:03 PM
flowerforyou You are always in my prayers. Remeember GOD does what he wants not always what the Dr.s say.May GOD an his Angels wrap their wings an arms around you an your giving you his peace.We care an love you.

luvin53's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:46 PM
I would like to come also . Sounds like great fun.
I could also bring a dish.

luvin53's photo
Fri 03/30/12 09:08 AM
Would love to travel. Have beem traveling my whole like. I enjoy seeing the beauty GOD has given us.I enjoy meeting different people. Now don't get me wrong I love my home. The mountains of Kentucky always call me back. But I still like to experience the world.

luvin53's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:29 PM
Hello an welcomeflowerforyou

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:53 PM
I will keep you an your grandson in my prayers. Please talk to his therpist about how this is affecting him. Don't wait call them on an emergency. They might be able to help. You are right he is a victam. If you dobn't mind I will ask a few other to pray also. I will not mention who you all are. May GOD an his angels wrap you both in their wings an protect you both.

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:41 PM
Happy birthday an many many many more

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:38 PM
Always RIP picking won't be the same

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:03 AM
Yes there are serious men an women out here. I really can't tell how many alot don't want to have a conversation,about anything other than what they want. I do have friends that I do talk with that we talk about everything an even banter back an forth.Which is stimulating. I would love to go meet some of these people but can't aford it. So here I am meeting friends on here as hoping to meet someone that I would love to be with. If that happens it does if it doesen't so be it but at least I tried. An that is all we can do is try.

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:42 AM
The best tinh I recieved was the knowledge that I was still wanted by someone.biggrin The worst was trying to rule over me, like I was a child instead of a grown inteligent woman.

luvin53's photo
Mon 03/26/12 10:45 AM
flowers flowers flowers flowers I want to thank all who have been praying for me.I went to the Dr.s today. They told me that they got it all. An it was between stages 1 an 2.I still have to have radision an a special thearpy.Won't know about chemo for a few more weeks yet, So sill all Prayer does work.So I have been so blessed. he gave me all you as friends an let them get all the cancer.Now if I can get a boyfriend,slaphead Really everyone thank you.Everyone of you are in my prayers everyday.:angel: THANKS to your prayers an GODflowers flowers :heart:

luvin53's photo
Sun 03/25/12 06:59 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hello flowers welcome

luvin53's photo
Sun 03/25/12 06:48 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers flowers HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY AN MANY MANY MORE:banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks

luvin53's photo
Sun 03/25/12 11:55 AM
My plan is GODs plan for me. Whatever that might be or where it might lead me.Hopefully that will mean that I have someone doing it all with me.:heart:

luvin53's photo
Fri 03/23/12 07:34 PM
Hope that you had a great birthday, an you will have many many more.flowers

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/21/12 09:20 AM
Not bad here isflowers for trying too bad your in England I would date you.Have a blessed day.:thumbsup: waving

luvin53's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:47 PM
yes singleasleep wake me up if interstedslaphead wasn't suposed to say it that way