Community > Posts By > luvin53

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 05:06 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AN PLEASE DON"T DRINK drinks DRIVE WANT YOU AROUND AT LEAST ANOTHER 25 AN MORE:banana: YOU CAN LET IT ALL GO TONIGHT pitchfork

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 09:37 AM
waving later ladies an gentlemen have to go get my heart in better shape. OH! cardio re-hab if the cancer isn't enough. slaphead But I do get better every day I am like fine wine.:thumbsup: catch you all later.

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 08:02 AM
I am who I am nothing less but alot more.Scrach the surface an you will find me ozzing out all over.oops guesse should't have told.bigsmile I love me thats all that matters.

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:50 AM
Have gotten to know a few. But being realistic, people can write anything.Something true an some not so tru.Maybe some time I will beable to figure out why people have to lie,slaphead or should I say not tell the whole truth.Usually I can tell. But friendship is great to have. Have a great day all.

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:40 AM
blue skys an warm winds watching the river with someone to talk to about itdrinks Also cholate chip cookiesbigsmile

luvin53's photo
Sun 02/26/12 09:36 PM
This is great all I can say is its great bigsmile :banana:

luvin53's photo
Sun 02/26/12 09:25 PM
Why don't you privste post her, since you are both on face book.You do know you can do that so no one else knows what your doing., an you won't be embarresed if she says no. if you don'twant to do that, look at what she is doing an drop by where she is at, an say wow nice seeing you here. Just don't stalk her SMILE an remember honesty is always the best policy

luvin53's photo
Sun 02/26/12 03:44 PM
Old I refuse to be Well except my body.:laughing: I am like fine wine I am getting better with age.slaphead Woops should have told. well everyone have a blessed nite.

luvin53's photo
Sun 02/26/12 03:36 PM
Thank you' all for letting me join in.:banana: Any one around would like to have coffee sometime love to sit at Eden Park or Serptine wall an watch the people an boats. Well just got in goung to eat dinner. Have a blessed nite you' all.bigsmile

luvin53's photo
Sat 02/25/12 07:06 PM
From Cincinnati frustrated I know, I know, but keep comming backwaving HELLO EVERYBODY.

luvin53's photo
Sat 02/25/12 12:17 PM
Thank you sooo much.I am still new to computer stuff an this site.biggrin At times I think I am the biggest dunce:laughing:

luvin53's photo
Sat 02/25/12 09:54 AM
Person got way to personal an grafic want to un-friend. How to do this I can't figure it out. Know there has to be a way. Did report them.

luvin53's photo
Sat 02/25/12 08:09 AM
Ok anyone close by who likes doing things. Coffee, movie,Findlay market? Anyone out there? HELLO, HELLO All I get is ECHOS ECHOS. Smile some has to be around.

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/21/12 05:17 PM
Good Carma62, Don't give up, I haven't. An I am 58 years young.I really do believe that there is that special person for me. I know how you are feeling, to have someone hold you without wanting anything more than to be close.Its hard at times but like you I pray alot. SMILE an keep your head high.You are beautiful in an out.

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/21/12 05:08 PM
Thanks I tried that an it seemed like they were dated a year ago must be doing something wrong. Guesse I will figure it out sooner or later.laugh

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/21/12 03:59 PM
Trying to figure out how the post are dated .I go to see one an find out it was awhile ago. Know I am getting older, but not so old I can't figure things out. Well at least I thought so.frustrated rofl There seem like some intresting topics if I can figure this out.:smile: Everyone have a blessed day, an thanks for the thoughts,an prayers.

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/21/12 03:49 PM
May GOD keep you both in the palms of his hands. You are truly bless to have each other.

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/20/12 10:09 PM
JUst to let you know if your weather isn't to terribly cold you can plant it outside too. Lived in North FLA. for a while planted one outside grew like crazy.You can break off the biggest outer leaves an put in a baggie keep in freezer for burns an rashes it southes the skin. Just when you want to use it squeeze out the juice onto whatever your putting it on. Can't really kill them. Good luck

luvin53's photo
Sun 02/19/12 09:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice.Really appericate it. An also thanks for the kind thoughts.I have turned people in. An getting ready to do it again.So sad that people think I am gullible like that. Stupid I am not.Anyone in greater Cincinnati area who would like to have coffee some time HA! HA! really don't think there are any real one here. Well everyone have a blesed nite, up late an can't sleep.Everyone else sleep well.waving waving waving

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/15/12 09:49 AM
How many are having this problem. I don't know why but so far everyone I have replied "except" for 1 have said that they live here , only to find out there are in a different country an need money to get back. I really don't know if they think all older women are fools or what. But it is getting really old.I am not in the need of someone but would like to communicate an date. I like myself an am a very nice person. I feel totally disrespected when men think That I would actually fall for this.Beautiful words mean nothing when you don't back them up actions.I would really like to know are there any men over 55 in Cincinnati Ohio or at least within 50 miles. Right now I have been told I have breast cancer. Please don't say I am sorry have heard that enough. Keeping me in your prayer would be nice.But would anyone like to have coffee or lunch? no strings really would just like someone to do things with. Going to chane my profile due to the. Everyone have a blessed day Keep on smiling

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12