Community > Posts By > victoriousme

victoriousme's photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:34 PM
Ummm $535. Darn, I guess at one point in time my life was fun. drinker drinker drinker

victoriousme's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:13 AM
I guess my question is why do you get to decide what is logical, rational and/or irrational? Because it seems when an answer is given and it is not one that you "feel" is correct, its either not logical or irrational. So then everyone is at a disadvantage. I don't care to debate my beliefs with anyone. I just ask a question. If you answer different than what I believe I see no reason in tearing apart your answer and calling you name.

victoriousme's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:56 PM
My prayers for your son's recovery and your strength.

victoriousme's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:00 PM
Again, thank all of you.

victoriousme's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:50 PM
Thank you all so much! I am still pretty numb but we are just trying.

victoriousme's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:45 PM
Last night my 32 year old sister passed away from stress complication. Please pray for my family.

victoriousme's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:14 AM
Happy New Year to you all. I will be alone in the since that I have no one to be with but I will be in church with a bunch of people.

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:42 PM

Some things are just beyond people's control

In some cases, yes.

But my point of view is simply this:
If I, as a single mom of 2, getting no help from the ex, can manage my life and support myself and provide a good living for myself and my children, then a single guy with NO dependents should be able to support himself too. All too many times do the guys run across the gold diggers and the girls run across the adult child scenario... my thinking is- I can take care of me and my own. You take care of you... THEN, if it works out, we know we are capable of taking care of each other.

I second this. I have 2 children too and am able to hold down enough space for all of us so why shouldn't a man?

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:39 PM
Um I sleep on a California King and live on my own. We have to be equally yoked! Good guy or not, when can I come over? When mom and dad are away? Does company have to leave before midnight? WOW! laugh

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:28 PM
I'm sorry. I hope you find someone else. That is very sad.

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:19 AM
Nude pics. Wow, I would have laughed too. A nude pic of myself... wait I am about to laugh now! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Okay, I'm done. Boy I tell you there are some pervs out here!

victoriousme's photo
Sat 12/29/07 11:44 AM
You don't see people writing letters much anymore.

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:35 PM

noway Where are ALL the Gemini's sad sad sad
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Gemini's don't leave me alone NOWWWWWWWWWW
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Here I am! May 28!

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:31 PM
Gemini here! happy sad Or am I just bi polar?

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:42 PM

victoriousme,just be happy or try to be every day,find something,even simple things and be thankful that you are not in a relationship like probably some of your friends/families are in,you are free enjoy it,I am on the look out myself at 45 but I will not settle,I am knowing what I want,when it happens I am sure I will know it,my formula is this=calculation times analyzing minus emotion usually sees through the jerks,good luck:smile:

I enjoy every part of my life. My children, family and friends; it's the single part I don't care for. I am very thankful for all that I have and never want what the next has. I want something real that is my own. I enjoy life to the fullest but it would be nice to have someone to enjoy it with. Good luck to you too.

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:12 PM

hehe, the game has definatly changed over the years. I remember back in the day, Treacherous Three, Sugarhill Gang, Whodini, Dana Dane, it was like no two groups sounded like the others. I miss those days, but I guess that's what happens with time & evolution of a music. KRS One I think is like the Ben Franklin of hip hop, he said on an interview on "The Art Of 16 Bars" that people are free to qoute his lyrics and sample his songs for the sake of the cultures future. It's the same reason Ben Franklin refused to patent his inventions, KRS One is def. one of hip hops biggest assetts;^]

Oh man I remember my Dana Dane tape! Classic! Yeah KRS One is tops when it comes to hip hop!

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:07 PM
I do like more of the old school rap like the 80s Run, Beastie Boys, Big Daddy Kane, Jungle Brothers, Geto Boys and so on. But new cats like Nas, Jada and Jay (new in the since that they were not around in the early 80s) are changing the game. I cannot stand this bs rap that they play now. I don't even listen to the radio any more.

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:03 PM

Hey you'll have a better chance than most cause you take care of yourself and your looks. Now its just a matter of you looking out for the right guy in the right place. Don't let the blinders be your downfall. If he is decent looking and truely has a kind heart I'm sure you'll know it.

Look for guys that do volunteer work. They have humility for one and secondly it shows that they care to help others they don't even know. Doesn't that sound like a real nice guy?

Work for charity yourself too cause then he'll know you care. With both of you caring and having hopes and dreams kept alive how can it go wrong? Rhetorical!

That is the type of man I want but most of them here in my age group (29 to 40)... If they know they are a good catch they make sure EVERY woman knows! I have no time for that. It's just hard to find a good guy because it seems good guys and jerks shop at the same clothing stores!

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:59 PM
Your story seems like every woman's story. flowerforyou

victoriousme's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:56 PM
Jay Z, Common, Nas, Biggie, KRS, Talib and on. lol

Previous 1 3 4 5