Community > Posts By > David_Stuart

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:55 PM
well thats another thing is i was with a girl that i was with before i met my wife and she the only one i had all this time and she helped me a little through this and she says she wants me back and every memory i have of her was awsome i was always happy with her but i dont know i dont want her feeling like she a back up girl

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:50 PM
the wedding pics i dont know its all i have and what if she changes her mind i dont know what to do she done this 3 times to me already but i dont know what to do if she comes back i was never happy with her but i loved her so much

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:46 PM
i just thought if i get wasted and go to a club later that maybe i might forget her

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:42 PM
im a country boy i was brought up to drink on these occasions

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:38 PM
yeah she left me a week ago and i just been bottleing up my emotions because she broke me and my family apart. she told me she felt pressured into marring me and she never loved me and she got me fired from the fire station that i worked at and i dont know what to do i just left colorado a couple days ago to come to elpaso tx to get back in my roots of being a country boy firefighter but i dont know what to drink

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:34 PM
so anyone know whats best to drink because im not a drinker

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:33 PM
ok now the pic is off. she messed me up pretty badly

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:30 PM
lol sorry guys i wrote that bad im just trying to get my mind off my ex wife

David_Stuart's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:26 PM
hey all just looking to chat with some ppl kinda depressed and bored

David_Stuart's photo
Sat 07/26/08 03:02 AM
Well I'm back this time to update you on how me and snacky are doing. Like i say JustSayHi.com made my life a great thing. Me and my lovely wife met here on this site oct. of 2006. We got married october of 2007. Thanks to JustSayHi. com me and my wife will be spending 2008 as a married couple. It does work and i didnt believe it at first. The cool thing is if you have a problem people help you here. I just want to say thanks to everyone on the website. Also a big thanks to the creators of JustSayHi.com. Its because of you i met my wife. I met her here 2 years ago. And almost been married a year. thank you guys.

David_Stuart's photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:43 AM
october is our one year since we got married and our second year since we met

David_Stuart's photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:19 AM
i only have one problem and i dont know if any of u can help me with it but any advice will help. my wife says im addicted to making love to her. i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing and i dont know what to do is it my fault im always in the mood for my wife. i mean i thought she would be happy that she is the only one who turns me on. if it is a bad thing how do i stop being addicted to it.

David_Stuart's photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:10 AM
thanks man. one thing i do know is yes she might of wanted some one else. but i still showed her my love and she finally saw it

David_Stuart's photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:06 AM
a couple days ago i came on here to get advice on how to forget about my wife last sunday she told me she didnt love me and she was leaving me. she left and went to live with her mother. i did beg and plead for her back but she didnt care. i was hospitalized due to some medical problems i incured. well yesterday i gave up got on a plane to fly back to florida. my wife called me on my first lay over and she said she didnt know what to do and she missed me. i landed in florida and she called me telling me that she loved me and that she missed me to death. she explain she wanted me back and asked if i would still have her. i immediately bought her a ticket to florida when i got home and today i finally get to see my wife again. i want to thank all of you for helping me through my time. im feeling better i am so happy i get to see the diamond of my life come back. i just want to say that i learned a couple things through all of this. that when times get rough in a relationship to not give up. relationships are a hard thing to have. if you do love some one dont think to fast. just take it slow. i also learned that some things we do in a relationship might not be what the other wants. i learned that respect for ur love one is really important. i found out life hits you hard when the one u love leaves u but still u have to move on. i do have to say if my wife was more open about her feelings we probly would of never gone through this. so if there is something wrong in the relationship talk it over before u make a bad thing. thanks again all of u. i cant wait till tonight when i can finally hold my wife in my arms and give her a kiss again
i know i learned to respect her now

David_Stuart's photo
Thu 07/24/08 02:23 AM
i was on here because the girl i was engaged to cheated on me and i came on to meet some one to help me i wasnt on here looking for anyone but then i met some one and i left her

David_Stuart's photo
Thu 07/24/08 01:38 AM
i just dont know if i could trust anyone after this

David_Stuart's photo
Thu 07/24/08 01:36 AM
see i met her on this website waited a year and got married she had us move out here to colorado and then left me all my family is in florida and they wont even help me though this they say i got myself into this and that i need to fix it. one thing is before i met her i was engaged to a lovely girl and i left that girl for what i thought would of been my soul mate now i just wish i could get ahold of my ex and see how she doing but i cant

David_Stuart's photo
Thu 07/24/08 01:27 AM
well its like tonight i just got out of the hospital my heart started to stop and my lungs started to collapse and now my job says im not stable to work because im a firefighter

David_Stuart's photo
Thu 07/24/08 01:17 AM
well i dont know what happen to her one day me and her were happily in love and the next day she said she didnt want me she grew hate for me over night and because of this break up i been in the hospital twice this week because my body is trying to shut itself down is what the docs been saying

David_Stuart's photo
Thu 07/24/08 01:09 AM
why would i kick his ass if she doesnt want me i learn that she a unstable girl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6