Community > Posts By > juggalomaster

juggalomaster's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:59 PM
i dont mind being with someone that has a kid im with someone that has a kid and i love her and him i look at him as my own so if a guy dont want u just cuz u have a kid move on u dont need them if they cant take u and ur kid then they are no one

juggalomaster's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:56 PM
i dont mind being with someone that has a kid im with someone that has a kid and i love her and him i look at him as my own so if a guy dont want u just cuz u have a kid move on u dont need them if they cant take u and ur kid then they are no one

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:43 AM

oh look... your back... neat.

yea y ur one of the one's that dont like juggalos
you are mistaken, i dont like ICP.
and i dont like people who threaten me n my kids..

have no issues with juggalos..

well look i really dont care if u dont like me or icp but i am sorry for what i said and if u cant accepted that then i have nothing else 2 say 2 u

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:24 AM

You too luv! Oh, and Steve's decided to go to school, that's probably the big news. He'll be starting probably around December. drinker drinker drinker
yea i know he was going back 2 school tell him i said im proud of him and good luck

Will do!
are u at work now or did u have off

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:22 AM

oh look... your back... neat.

yea y ur one of the one's that dont like juggalos

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:13 AM

YEAH!
another home slice is back

how yah been J?
im kool how have u been

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:01 AM

You too luv! Oh, and Steve's decided to go to school, that's probably the big news. He'll be starting probably around December. drinker drinker drinker
yea i know he was going back 2 school tell him i said im proud of him and good luck

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:59 AM

A juggalo...kewl...need a pimp???

Well reguardless, my name is Roberta, nice to meet you..

now...get naked!!! And give me your wallet!!!

scared
Im gonna be gentle....NOT!
4 1 i dont think u could handle a juggalo and 2 u need 2 give me all ur money lol

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:51 AM

We're ok, both of us and my boo sick but nothing serious. Yeah, it's a cool place to visit but living here's a whole other issue! Where are you guys at now?
at some of my friends house im around all juggalos i love it well tell him i said 2 get better soon and u know i have nothing but wcl for yall

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:40 AM

((((((((((((J)))))))))))))))

How are you? What's been going on? I've been meaning to call but I've been sick for a while, I'm sorry flowerforyou
its going ok i guess how are yall doing u know i kinda miss it up there i didt want 2 come back home lol

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:34 AM
how's every one doing

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:29 AM
hey whats up how are u and how is everyone else

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:22 AM
hey whats up everyone the crazy juggalo is back yea that must suck for the one's that dont like juggalos and u know who yall are but i dont care im not going 2 say aney names well i just wanted 2 say hi and whats up

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:24 AM

It is possible, yes. But death does not always mean a finality. It can mean a new beginning also.
well u guess u have never watched ur self die in ur dreams have u

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:22 AM

JUGGALOS!!! Mcl!!! Just my random outburst for the day
mcl 2 u dude

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:14 AM

no this has been like this all my life i have seen all my friends die in my dreams

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 03:20 AM

ok all of my friends that have died i have seen it happen in my dreams and in my last one like last night i saw 2 of my best friends die and right after they died i saw me die next what would u do?

what would yall do if this was u right now

pray
yeeeeaaaa juggalos aint best known for prayer
no insult just sayin
what does that mean some juggalos belive icp are belivers but im not

like i said no insult intended, hell even im not religious for nuthin. ive never met a religious juggalo n even though ive never listened to a icp song ive known alot of em
well icp is a beliver im not nothing good has happend in life for me 2 be one

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 03:16 AM

ok all of my friends that have died i have seen it happen in my dreams and in my last one like last night i saw 2 of my best friends die and right after they died i saw me die next what would u do?

pray
yeeeeaaaa juggalos aint best known for prayer
no insult just sayin
what does that mean some juggalos belive icp are belivers but im not

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 03:13 AM

pray
i dont belive in the god yall belive in i dont belive that there is a god

juggalomaster's photo
Mon 05/26/08 03:08 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12