Community > Posts By > Jacob1942

Jacob1942's photo
Thu 10/22/15 11:34 PM
Jesus will be so proud of him.

Jacob1942's photo
Thu 10/22/15 11:28 PM
I talked during sex last night but instead of saying "yes oh yes" I said "maybe oh maybe". Then she started laughing so hard we both forgot what we were doing and went back to watching TV.

Jacob1942's photo
Thu 10/22/15 11:18 PM

"It is expected that when True AI Singularity is achieved the AI will surpass human intellect within a month and exceed humans to the point of godhood within a year."

The hole in this logic is that it fails to recognize that in the absence of wisdom all the knowledge in the universe world not be worth much. Singularity? Godhood? Just words.

Jacob1942's photo
Tue 10/20/15 11:29 AM
This is by far the best and easiest to use of any dating site I've tried. but the deal breaker is that whoever is running it will not allow any other method of payment besides PayPal. PayPal is a bank and I will not do business with an online bank. I don't trust them. Too often their security is breached and people lose personal data. I have two bank accounts already and they are enough for me.

So here I am seeing that "someone wants to meet me" notices. I would gladly upgrade if I could do so without opening another bank account. The site would earn a bit more and I'd be better able to communicate with others.

But using PayPal is out of the question.

Hey Milgle2 owners how about upgrading your thinking and loosen up. Tens of thousands of other websites allow options. I can only think that PayPal and Mingle have some sort of business association. This would explain it.

I'll have to continue to use the free service.

I don't really need a response.

Thanks for reading.