Community > Posts By > howlandp

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:47 PM
haha I was one of those and I can confirm that sealove is cute.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:43 PM
simpson's blazed the trail. The rest are derivative. That doesn't mean they can't be good of course.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:41 PM
I think your anger towards cats is likely misdirected. That said, feral cats are certainly an issue- spay and neuter! I think there's a county in the midwest that is attempting to address the problem with a 'cat hunting season' no joke.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:36 PM
really? I think this one is Simpsons, easy.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:31 PM

well, now you must go through the 7 stages of grief once again

it's gonna be a rough night.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:23 PM
I think it gets scary when things change from 'playing with your computer' to actually forming a relationship. Some people respond by withdrawing... it certainly can suck.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:19 PM
pretty good. Just finished a week of finals and today was my first day of break. I don't want it to end! So i'm staying up. you?

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:11 PM
Not having the last post has sent me through the seven stages of grief:

Shock or Disbelief
noway

Denial
grumble

Bargaining
flowerforyou drinker

Guilt
frown

Anger
mad

Depression
sad

Acceptance and Hope
bigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:02 PM
topics usually end when I post :)

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:41 PM
good stuff yokoke, that quote's a keeper.

I guess for me it's success and self improvement (at this time in my life) but i think that like most things, these are better when shared with people you care about.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:09 PM

...and on that note I am off to bed.

Does anyone have an air pump I can use so I can blow up my girlfriend?

This is especially funny if you think about the two (most common) ways "blow up" can be taken.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:56 PM

Is this a collage paper ya writin'?? laugh laugh

haha no, i'm just curious.

Congratulations Shadow!

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:38 PM
So I'm interested in why people do what they do. What is your motivation for getting up, going to work, and essentially living your life. Are you in pursuit of a goal? living for fun? God? Sports :)? Sometimes I have a hard time getting moving on things and I'm wondering how other people motivate themselves.

I'm sure family/kids will be a popular answer, but I'd love to hear others as well.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:08 PM

I have no issues with strippers. They are very upfront about what they do. It's good money especially if one doesn't have a good educational background and I've met several strippers who were doing it so they could make enough money to support their kid or pay their way through college.

this is a good one. literally EVERY stripper I have ever met says this. And I've met a lot of strippers :) They're all gonna be doctors someday

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:24 PM
sweet! i finally scored a cartoon!

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:20 PM
we dont want their trigger-fingers being any twitchier than they already are

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:16 PM
im looking for work

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:55 PM
naw, that's true. I guess being suspicious on a first date pretty much guarantees failure. maybe that mall had a really good starbucks or something.

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:50 PM

Says who? A safe and public place, for a first meet and greet, immediately means she is hiding something?

Great, yep, I can see you all recommending your little sister invites some guy, she's never met before, to her house...grumble grumble grumble

Think about it, before you type...

Because all you do is show your own suspicious mind, and what you would do, if trying to hide something.

i think it was the interstate travel that was more suspicious than anything else. I don't have a little sister, but I think there might be options other than 'a mall 3 hours away' and 'her house' maybe I'm just not thinking. I'm sure you'll let me know.

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:53 PM
the funny thing is, if the show is a success, the relationship will not be (because they'll make #3). That ho will take 15 more minutes of fame over any guy.