devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:04 PM
Appreciate your thoughts and most I agree with. I absolutely abhor people who mistreat their dogs( it makes sick) and who leave them outside barking. Mine come right in when they are finsihed with their business and when they start to bark. But I love my three little dogs with all my heart and I assure you they are not mistreated or bored but they do bark at strangers. And they are not depressed, they are the happiest little creatures you will ever meet.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:42 PM
Wait, my daughter just told me one more disgusting..
She saw a woman at a stop light who kept picking at her teeth and then smelling it???noway

devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:23 PM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Wed 05/07/08 06:23 PM

I am pretty new to this. So how do you put people on your friends list or vice versa?

Go to their page and request friendship

thanksbigsmile

devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:19 PM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Wed 05/07/08 06:20 PM
I am pretty new to this. So how do you put people on your friends list or vice versa?

devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:55 PM

I just got one from Uttar, Pradesh????huh
Where is that...

devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:45 PM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Wed 05/07/08 02:46 PM

you forgot to add the 14000000000 men from india that I have said they luv me long time!!!noway laugh

I know. What is with the ones from India or wherever that email?

devilwasanangel2's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:14 AM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Wed 05/07/08 02:16 AM
To Auburn Girl
Lortab is the same as vicodin Its addictive for sure

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:43 PM
I sent you an email to explain. I guess I am not using this thing right. Sorry to all if I am quoting without posting or whatever. And I did not report anyone. I wrote an apologetic mail which I hope you accept. Seems like I don't fit in here anyway, now.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:35 PM
You didn't. I just really want to know. Not offended at all Jjust tired of not getting my answer. You know, I am a typical woman. ANSWER ME!! lol

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:33 PM

If you knew me as well as most of these people on this site, you would notice I am a jokersmokin

sorry if I offended you.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:30 PM

Ok.. I found out who James Vanderbeek is but can someone pleas tell me what he has to do with Johnny Depp or him being a butt pirate?? Do they Know each other???
huhPirates of the Carribeanhuh

Yeah, I GET the Butt pirate thing. I just did not know who the other guy was and what he had to do with it.
Just say Vanderbeek is huhBrokenhuh laugh

Yeah Ok thanks a lot for the enlightenment. I was asking a serious question which I guess you can't handle.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:28 PM

Ok.. I found out who James Vanderbeek is but can someone pleas tell me what he has to do with Johnny Depp or him being a butt pirate?? Do they Know each other???

Yeah, I GET the Butt pirate thing. I just did not know who the other guy was and what he had to do with it.
Just say Vanderbeek is huhBrokenhuh laugh

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:21 PM

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:17 PM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Tue 05/06/08 11:18 PM
Ok.. I found out who James Vanderbeek is but can someone please tell me what he has to do with Johnny Depp or him being a butt pirate?? Do they Know each other??? Are they butt pirates together? lol

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:15 PM

if you had to chose betwewen a broke brad pitt, or a rich harrison ford who would chose?

Neither.. I would take a rich,broke or broken Johnny Depp anyday.
I hear James Vanderbeek is a butt-pirate!laugh

Yeah, I have heard that rumor about Johnny Depp but forgive my stupidity but who is James Vanderbeek?
Some jack@ss that lived in Dawson's Creek, whose football coach yelled at him alot, he also goes by "Mox the Fox."

Haha Dawson is my last name...oops...should I put that on here lol
Wanta go skinny dippin with me in your uncles creek???laugh

Actually I think that would be my father...and have you seen my father??? lol

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:09 PM
What??

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:09 PM

if you had to chose betwewen a broke brad pitt, or a rich harrison ford who would chose?

Yeah, I have heard that rumor about Johnny Depp but forgive my stupidity but who is James Vanderbeek?
Some jack@ss that lived in Dawson's Creek, whose football coach yelled at him alot, he also goes by "Mox the Fox."

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:01 PM

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:53 PM

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:44 PM
Maybe not. But there are plenty of us in RI..