devilwasanangel2's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:54 PM
How old was this guy? I'm sorry you had to run into such an idiot. The guy probably has no money anyway (as if we would care anyway) Some women might concerned but the majority of us don't. Obviosly he is shallow and paraoid. Good for you for blocking him!

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:48 AM
Geez. I guess i killed this one quick

devilwasanangel2's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:39 AM
I found out my husband was cheating when I got out of a taxi at the hospital after being called that he had a heart attack. I walked into the hospital where he was lying dead already and SHE was standing there crying. I had no idea. So, yes I would want to know, for sure next time....

devilwasanangel2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:01 PM

The loss of more people who are near and dear to me.brokenheart
Sorry.. Maybe shouldn't have brought in the negative..
don't sweat it, unless you killed my thread...lol

devilwasanangel2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:59 PM
The loss of more people who are near and dear to me.brokenheart
Sorry.. Maybe shouldn't have brought in the negative..

devilwasanangel2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:57 PM

my baby girl forever she passed almost two yrs ago

I am so sorry.flowerforyou

devilwasanangel2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:31 PM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Fri 05/09/08 05:39 PM
My prayers are with you and your sister and her children. I have lost two husbands and know the pain is overwhelming.
May your higher power bless and take care of your family.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:57 PM
It's not. Its just that it looks strange next to the wording of the posts and scriptures.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:52 PM

Such are the winds of change and advancement. That was a horribly biased story. Makes me wonder how much it has been changed?

http://www.aclj.org/

No story, sir, lawsuit in the makings.

Whoever you are, go to the ACLJ site and prove what an uneducated person you are. This is a case that the ACLJ is handling; believe me, that tremendous 'constitutional rights' firm does not take anything unless it is thoroughly investigated.

And, why do I have the feeling you will never go to the site as you do not want to hear the truth or have it exposed to the citizens of this country.laugh laugh Sorry, it is being exposed, TV, radio, newspapers. Sorry Charlie.

Lindyy
:heart:
Truth, the whole "religion" thing is based on fables. Not one shred of evidence exist to prove he does or doesn't exist.

Wake up, and just how chistian is it to have a pic like the one you have? Put 'em away grandma and stop trying to make it seem like your way is the only way.

Everyone does not have the deeply rooted beliefs that you do. Some of us are actually free thinkers!
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:48 AM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Thu 05/08/08 10:48 AM
See. You are talking down again Lindy... Level of a first grader?

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:36 AM
Edited by devilwasanangel2 on Thu 05/08/08 10:42 AM
Nobody wants to change your political views Lindy.
I think maybe you could make your points without talking down to people such as calling them "deary" and such. It is you who are adamant about bashing liberals and are quite nasy about it.. And as for you telling me this is a political forum,I don't recall it being labled a religious forum. And by the way, if you check the forum labeled forum etiqutte you will see that most consider that the Moderator is in charge. Therfore, you telling me what forum I should or shpuld not be on is not up to .

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:24 AM
Oh my god She's back??

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:15 AM
What site is everyone talking about? I must have missed the beginning of this.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:37 AM

Good question!

I don't get this stay outta my thread business. Never was like that before. Why start a thread at all if you don't want others to post?

I agree with you. Maybe I am too sensitive but its does seem like they have cliques that you can not join in. I was just told by someone that i had no right to ask others on the forum if they wanted to reply to her comment. She blew up and said it was not MY thread. I meant no harm but it started a big thing.
I guess I just don't get the forum etiquette but there was no need for rudeness

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:30 AM
Oh and by the way. I will thank you not to give me orders or commands....

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:28 AM

...... I used the word "we" inappropriately in your opinion. Simply meant that the old wisdom is don't discuss politics or religion if you don't want to argue.. So you are right. I should not have written at all.I had no idea you were so uptight..Also I did not know it had to MY thread to invite any takers. So, there again, you are much more intelligentt than I. Please forgive my ignorance. So nice to have met you. You seem like a lovely person.noway

What type of forum do you think you are in? This is the current events/news forum. This is where POLITICS are discussed EVERY DAY. Religion is an important factor in discussion on political events.

Your "any takers" was quite invitational for people to attack me. So, again, who are you to welcome this thread to do such a thing?

Lindyy
Shouldn't have been an issue since you have no problem attacking others. Stop looking down your far right ,closeminded nose at others. I am sure you are familiar with the term "condescending" but you can't see it in yourself at all. What is wrong with you anyway. Can't you see that you are entirely self righteous,rude and certainly need to polish up on Emily Post. Seem to have lost your manners somewhere. Have a nice day.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:14 AM
Tim Burton

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:03 AM

i killed at least 5 threads and have been ignored in every thread i posted in

whats wrong with me? frown

(i'm sure i won't get an answer because it's ignore-Jonas day :cry: )

Well, I have discovered that there are a couple of cliques here whose members will only reply to posts made by other members of their cliques. I have tried to interact with them but it's clear that I'm not one of "them" so they ignore me. Eventually I figure out who their cliques consist of and I just don't bother with those people anymore.

don't feel bad. Same thing happens to me and I
feel the same way. maybe it just takes awhile to fit in.

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:51 AM

Well, if you want to call a left wing liberal who kills babies via partial birth abortion, happy, well, someone please give me a definition of being happy?

Lindyy
We all know what they say about politics and religion. I won't touch this one with a ten foot pole.. Any takers?

Lindyy declares:

So, if you are incapable of making an intelligent stand, WHY did you even make a post? grumble

In actuality, you said NOTHING.laugh

And, using the word "We" well, that is such an ambiguous, overly broad use of the word 'we' in this context of this topic, you could even insert into text the words Christian, Conservative and Republican, Independent, Green Party, and on and on and on to include liberals and the radical left, and secular progressives, humanists.

Please try to make your post more precise and directly to the point you are attempting to make. Please differentiate your meanings.

Lindyy

P.S. This is NOT your thread to invite 'any takers.'

No need to be insulting. I used the word "we" inappropriately in your opinion. Simply meant that the old wisdom is don't discuss politics or religion if you don't want to argue.. So you are right. I should not have written at all.I had no idea you were so uptight..Also I did not know it had to MY thread to invite any takers. So, there again, you are much more intelligentt than I. Please forgive my ignorance. So nice to have met you. You seem like a lovely person.noway

devilwasanangel2's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:40 AM
I LIKE IT.flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4