Community > Posts By > whobedat

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 11:05 PM

I thought he said "ninja babes".

Which would explain why he can't see any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtR2m20C2YM
naija is easily understood in nigeria, naija as in nigeria.

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 08:11 PM

Exactly what is so great about a virgin?

I want to know.

I am guessing that it is a cultural thing

Around here...virginity ony matters when you are still kids.

As a full grown and pretty experienced adult....I don't have any desire to deal with virgins. They are like training a puppy who has no idea what it's doing. They are terrible in bed and if they ain't got laid..chances are they aren't old enough to even know how to cook.

HA so harsh, let us appreciate them,though they are miniscule, the pressure in our society is not helping matters.

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:42 PM
Is waiting until marriage an OUTDATED CONCEPT? Most men are not ready to marry a virgin, teaching them the awkwardness for the first time, the blood they dont wanna see or deal with, most men want an experienced man in the bedroom that will sex them up like there is no tomorrow. They are not ready for the virgin thing my question is, is it a big turn off nowadays?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:12 PM
I asked my pastor these mind blogging questions after service and he couldnt provide an answer, minglers plzz HELP ME OUT. Why is it that the bible explains the earth to be 6000-8000 yr old,when we know that dinosaurs bones are @ least 65million years old?the missing link fossil IDA found recently is estimated to be about 47 million years old. (ii) christians argue evolution by asking why there arent any half ape men walking around today,RIGHT? Why dont we see giants fiery talking serpents, talking donkeys and many other mythical creatures descibed in the BIBLE? (iii) Why do xtians share the same statistical rate of divorce when God said what he has joined together let no man put asunder how could xtian marriages fail if they are sanctified by God? (iv)Why do innocent children have to suffer with terminal disaeses such as cancer,what part of God's plan is this exactly? (V)what if chrictianity was a sham? Pls this conundrum needs proper elucidiation.

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 03:41 PM
we are here to learn cos its a continous process and people are here passing out insultive comments, anyway that is a perspective and general belief from the african point of view, take it or leave it. i know the caue of ALBINISM, and the varieties. I do my research on the net before posting, and also juggling it with REALITIES, so enough of SHALLOW THINKING.

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 01:35 PM
they also smell and dont see properly in the daytime, they only see very well @ night

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 12:57 PM

is it proper to date an ALBINO?

You seem to have a lot of random ideas/questions and thoughts rolling around in your head... I like that.
For the sake of this thread... Albino-folk would seem
totally datable.
But what I'd like to know is why you might think it improper to date an albino person? Just wondering.
because of the african superstitous belief that ALBINOS are spirits or demons?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 09:53 AM
GUYS, can you marry a single parent, or a Widower?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 03:22 AM

..they are people too, ya know.

However, I will say..

Seeing a black and an albino dating..

That literally redefines 'ebony and ivory'.
That would be WORDS and OPPOSITE, which may be ''ill assorted''.

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 03:17 AM

What does AGE have to do with it???? what slaphead
NOTHING, just that it will increase one's chance of making real friends and finding love.what is slaphead?
it means i'm going to bed slaphead!! lol GOOD LUCK friends are great ...... friends of ALL
AGES glasses
can you add me as one of ur FRIENDS??

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 03:02 AM
why do pentecostal churches attract more youth? Why is an exodus of youth from orthodox churches? Which is the most bible believing churches? ORTHODOX OR PENTECOSTAL? Any christian youth from the APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCHES? On MINGLE?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:50 AM

What does AGE have to do with it???? what slaphead
NOTHING, just that it will increase one's chance of making real friends and finding love.what is slaphead?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:37 AM
is it proper to date an ALBINO?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:33 AM
what's the big deal about VALENTINEs day?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:18 AM
where are there no influx of younger ladies participation in the forums?

whobedat's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:13 AM
GOOD

whobedat's photo
Wed 02/01/12 12:26 AM
pls appraise my profile, today is my 24th day on MiNGLE. Quite interesting. STILL SEARCHING 4 That special ONE..

whobedat's photo
Wed 02/01/12 12:13 AM
Food for thought:

whobedat's photo
Tue 01/31/12 11:47 PM
may be they want more PROOFS.

whobedat's photo
Tue 01/31/12 10:54 PM
BEING A REVERENED FATHER/SISTER, is it a sin? Are we going against God's injunction which says we should multiply? Why do catholics revere MARY above JESUS.