Community > Posts By > whobedat

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:34 AM
which is more acceptable unto God, giving tithes and offerings to a pastor or giving alms to the needy, destitutes, and less priviledged?

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:27 AM
africa cup of nation starts, zambia 2 senegal 1. Ivorycoast vs sudan LIVE. Who do you think will win the tournament. Nigeria,s/africa cameroon,egypt failed to qualify, africans post comments

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/22/12 04:40 AM
good write up, what amaze me is majority of this atheists are born into the christian faith, why dont they attack other religions ? A fool says in his heart ,,, there is no god.

whobedat's photo
Mon 01/16/12 09:09 AM
im a christain but have never spoken in tongues, i find it ridiculos with irregular and erratic ways in which xtians nowadays speak, with my little knowledge of d bible, xtians in the upper room on the day of pentecost spoke and people could understand, but reverse is the case now as they even teach us how to speak by saying babababa le shakatarabaya without any meanin. Shed more light.

whobedat's photo
Mon 01/16/12 08:09 AM
what i mean is the reduction of price of fuel to 97naira from 141 naira per litre which has led to mass protest.

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 11:22 PM
recently became a member of this site and i must confess its a good one and there are no restrictions, but it has a preponderance of whites dominance and your posts are not really commented on except soufihere the moderator and fixu nobody else have really touched my posts, plzzzz comment.

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 11:06 PM
americas forbes magazine, how credible are its rating ,what parameters are used in its rating. I observed with dismay when it released its latest rating of fifty most influential celebrities in africa thereby putting ivoirien superstar and chelsea fc of england striker didier drogba, over cameroonian living legend and internationale fc of italy star samuel eto, this is a player that has broken any record that needs to be broken in football and therefore making him the most decorated african player of all time. I as many other football fans find this rating ridiculous, americans could u plzzz shed more light on this? Eagerly anticipating your comments.

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:51 PM
nigerian federal government has reduced the price of pump petrol from N141to N97 per litre. Organized labour still in deliberations whrther to call off the strike. Nigerians on this site, your comments.

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:48 PM
must you go to church as a christian?

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 12:18 PM
online dating,and possible marriage. REAL OR FALLACY.

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 12:06 PM
breaking news,, the federal govt, governers and minsters, have concluded their meeting. Presidency set to meet with labour over ongoing protest by nigerians. What do you see to this? Nigerians on this site lets chat.

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 01:17 AM
blood of jesus,,,,,,,,

whobedat's photo
Sun 01/15/12 01:12 AM
welcome, hp all is well.

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:32 PM
hi i m a fresher, just joined your site,and i have no regret.

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:24 PM
what is your geneall impression about nigerian guys.

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:01 PM

has messi surpassed the legendary status of pele and maradona?
argentina wizard and superstar lional messi has been arguably called the best player ever by pundits and football analysts, the world cup remains the only trophy eluding him, as he has worn more trophies than any football great. Such were the analysis. Do you agree?

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:54 PM
has messi surpassed the legendary status of pele and maradona?

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 07:26 PM
i trekked for 14 hrs 20 Km with labour unions and other protesters to the seat of power abuja nigeria in view of the current increase in fuel price.

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 07:23 PM
i trekked for 14 hrs 20 Km with labour unions and other protesters to the seat of power abuja nigeria in view of the current increase in fuel price.

whobedat's photo
Sat 01/14/12 07:29 AM
i have been observing with dismay, why bad guys have good times with good girls, is it ttheir swag. Or ignoraance on the part of the ladies, or does it means they love lies and deceit? After they would be complaining he has broken my heart???? Or is it a crime to be transparent and take u for granted?