Community > Posts By > cullan8dar

cullan8dar's photo
Fri 02/03/12 11:23 AM
Woot I left for about 2 weeks and come back to some replies. Nice to see there are peeps in AZ still :)

cullan8dar's photo
Wed 01/25/12 10:38 AM

Hello again, fellow gamers :) Oh, nobody's here. *leaves a tray of cookies for everyone*. Enjoy :)
*grabs a cookie* Yum, thank you!

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 01:33 PM
Wish I could still play it. I can wait for Diablo 3 though. it will be worth the wait.
@ shy emo chick: It all starts with one experience. After that you can't find yourself not being that person. Once a gamer always a gamer.
Any girls playing The Old Republic?

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 12:16 PM
^^ Wish there was an edit button. I miss playing Diablo, best dungeon game ever! To beat it I had to play the first 6 or so levels over to get high enough level to kill Diablo.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 12:13 PM

Good luck. I think this game might actually appeal to women more than WoW. I mean once the get into it. My ex hated the idea of playing SWTOR, but then she tried it and now she's hooked.
Thanks, I had the same feeling toward it. But it is quite a fun game. Glad the recent patch fixed a ton of problems.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 12:02 PM

Now see, that is exactly what I'm talking about. You're awesome and there should be more women out there like you. Why do most women try to get their man to stop playing video games when it is probably the only thing that keeps us from going out in the streets and getting ourselves into trouble?

I agree with that whole statement. Not all, but i'm guessing some, females, see it as slightly de-feminizing. I suppose if you're a woman, who likes being so girly, then you may see it as a bit masculine to be playing video games. I, myself, don't really think you should hide your personal tastes.
I believe gaming is slowly becoming socially acceptable to women.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:57 AM
I'll stop that quote its getting out of hand.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:57 AM

Does tetris count as a gamer?

I'll like anything computer-based. I used to play a lot of rom games like super munchers and crazy a$$ intellectual stuff in that trivial pursuit-like format. I was highly addicted to them growing up

Your a little behind the times Mariah...
Today playing a videon game is like watching a movie where you can control the characters. Tetris smetris... you know nothing of a first person shooter where you can be charged with shooting someone.
Why ya got to hate. A gamer is a gamer. Doesn't matter what game you play. Granted she may be behind but some girls are not as attuned to the games we keep up with. I'm sure if tetris is all that you have to play you would more tan likely play it.

hmmm, its not all i play, just if i had to pick one... im mostly addicted to nerdy comp games.
Well tetris is a solid choice for a classic. I'm more of a Mario fan if i had to choose. What do you mean those nerdy compy games? like slots or something?

Super Munchers, I used to play tons of trivia on rom-discs. Back in the dinosaurs Macs were super slow so I couldn't find a lot of programs through AOL to download so I HAD to pop in those dics. frustrated
I gotya, yeah it was frustrating using a floppy lol. I remember playing the Oregon Trail XD. those were the good old days ha.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:53 AM
Any girls interested in partnering up? Its a great game, even better when you play with others. Just wondering if there are. Hit me up if your interested.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:51 AM
There has to be more than a handful of people in AZ using this site. Where is all the action?

cullan8dar's photo
Sun 01/22/12 11:14 AM

I'll like anything computer-based. I used to play a lot of rom games like super munchers and crazy a$$ intellectual stuff in that trivial pursuit-like format. I was highly addicted to them growing up

Today playing a videon game is like watching a movie where you can control the characters. Tetris smetris... you know nothing of a first person shooter where you can be charged with shooting someone.
Why ya got to hate. A gamer is a gamer. Doesn't matter what game you play. Granted she may be behind but some girls are not as attuned to the games we keep up with. I'm sure if tetris is all that you have to play you would more tan likely play it.

hmmm, its not all i play, just if i had to pick one... im mostly addicted to nerdy comp games.
Well tetris is a solid choice for a classic. I'm more of a Mario fan if i had to choose. What do you mean those nerdy compy games? like slots or something?

cullan8dar's photo
Wed 01/18/12 11:41 PM

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/17/12 07:43 PM
I quite like my name. Cullan is very unique and it stands out. Suits the type of person I am. I wanted to change it when I was in high school, but living threw it makes me want to never change it.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/17/12 06:18 PM
One of my favorite artist, I like his older albums more, but the new ones are still good.

cullan8dar's photo
Tue 01/17/12 06:08 PM

Lions!!surprised surprised Wait!! Can I take that back??rofl

The lions are going to the play-offs this year. I can feel it in my bones.

Good Call, must have had a lions bug in your bones.

cullan8dar's photo
Sun 01/15/12 03:35 PM
Took me a little to find that grammer error lol. thank you I don't feel as dumb now

cullan8dar's photo
Sun 01/15/12 03:03 PM

Do you want my honest opinion? If not then just disregard this.

Headless pictures are on the same level as shirtless pictures.
A little more information would be nice, not to mention grammar is a big turn on for some women. So you might would to go over it, before you post it.
I'm just glad to have some feedback. I have something to learn from now thank you.

cullan8dar's photo
Sun 01/15/12 01:20 PM
It is becoming warmer out everyday and getting closer to Spring. I am just looking for some clean ball hitting fun :) I have not played in a few years but always looking for someone to play with.

cullan8dar's photo
Sun 01/15/12 01:15 PM
Being a gamer, its great fun but lets face it there is more out there. I think all guys have had a controller in their hands at one point. Its the ability to go without that makes the guy responsible and honest. Sure i pose to be a gamer myself, but that is just a hobby. I have many other hobbies I would love to get back into. I would love to play tennis again. Its simple easy to learn and entertaining. Summer is coming up, so swimming is another I used to enjoy. i was just wondering if there are girls that are similar. Open minded :)

cullan8dar's photo
Sun 01/15/12 12:56 PM

IMHO people are only single by choice. Their are plenty of males and female out there. Some are just down right picky waiting for Mr. or Mrs. RIGHT and no such perfect person exists, that you can see anyway.

You don't have to sacrifice everything or compromise most things to find a very decent person to be with. Remember you're only single by choice.

Good luck
100% correct

Previous 1