Community > Posts By > horseman79065

horseman79065's photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:40 PM
I have an incredibel story to tell about this site. When I was15 I met a wonderful girl and although we neither of us new it we feel in love her father was a baptist minister and wouldnt allow her to date until she was 16 and we eventually drifted apart and lost track of each other she had given me a pictur of her sitting on her brothers motorcycle and my wife and kids at different times had asked me about the picture and I had told thenm it was my first true love over the years we had both hunted for each other but could never find out anything about each other the other night I was browsing on just say hi and ran across a picture of a woman in shamrock tx that looked familiar but I wasnt quite sure if I knew her finally I sent her an email and just seconds later i received one back telling me her name and I almost fainted when I saw that it was the woman I have loved for32 years the next morning she called me ( i had sent her my #) and we talked for a little while and I went to shamrock to see her we talked for hours and have beent together ever since she had kept a poem that she had written me when we were 15 that she emailed to me when our eyes met we both knew that we were just as in love as we were 32 years ago and have been together all day every day since if you have not found your true love keep searching it is out there maybe an old love like ours or a new one but it is out there good luke to you all and I am unavailabelfrom this piont on lol