Community > Posts By > OddElisabeth

OddElisabeth's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:01 PM
lol. I've always lived in Ontario ( in fact I only live two and a half hours from toronto)

also Stella artois is the best beer ever made anywhere ever.
not all the french are that bad.

Gingers dont have souls....

OddElisabeth's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:14 AM
We have no each other for... five years i think so no worries about anything.
well I don't have a car so no worries there. I was thinking about keeping a back up wallet. I have some old credit cars, and id, and figure id keep a five in it.

Yeah apparently the best thing to do (especially as a woman) is be really LOUD if you end up in trouble.

Yeah I'm pretty freaked now, but hey killers come from small towns just as much as big cities.

Thanks for the advice!

OddElisabeth's photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:11 PM
I'm a live in housekeeper and caregiver and as such I work very long hours, essentially 8 AM to 10 PM and I work quite hard if I do say so myself.

And for some reason I cant sleep. I used to have sleep issues, but they went away and now out of nowhere I can't sleep normally anymore. Three hours max a night. This is affecting my job performance and I hate doing poorly.

I have tried- natural pills,pharmecutical pills, meditation, mild exercise, hot drinks, alcohol, pot, sitting in the dark, television, movies, gaming, intense exercise, showering, bathing, reading, and knitting. To help try to get myself to sleep.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

OddElisabeth's photo
Mon 02/06/12 08:57 PM
Thunderstruck- ACDC

Best ring tone ever...yes.

OddElisabeth's photo
Mon 02/06/12 08:55 PM
So, this April I'm moving to Toronto AKA Biggest city in all of Canada! Or at least Ontario... and I've never lived in a town bigger than 10,000 people so I am kind of nervous.

I'm moving in with a friend who is kind of a city guy, but yeah I'm pretty nervous. Does anyone have any advice?

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:19 AM
how does pot cause cancer?

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:18 AM
so....Im gonna go ahead and ignore everyone but Klc. Really? So like crunches and stuff with help back pain?

And it's in dunnville in southern ontario. They have a 'mudcap' festival there. The first time I saw it I yelled out 'WHAT THE ****' so my step mom had to have me hold a sign saying 'wtf' in front of it. It's scary...seriously.

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:15 AM
stuff like in Leviticus it says man shall not lay down with man like with a woman for it is an abomination (or close to that) and alot of people like to use that to bash homosexuals and say god hates gays. That drives me NUTS. well all people who use the bible to spread hate drive me nuts.

Thank you folks :) it would just be nice to answer 'what kind of christian' with something other than 'uhhhh'

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 07:33 AM
So here's the deal. My whole life I've been a christian. I believe in God and that Jesus is the messaiah.

I tried out a ton of churches but none fit me just right. So I don't really go.
I'm torn because a lot of what is 'perceived' to be in the bible I don't agree with.
Anyway people always ask what kind of christian I am, and I have no idea. I really don't

In essence I believe.
-God loves us and has a plan
- Does not control every single thing we do
-Always answers prayers just not always in the way you want.
-God loves EVERYONE regardless of ...anything. His love isn't conditional.
-Jesus is our savior.

please help! This confusion is driving me mad. :(

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 07:20 AM
so...I work as a housekeeper and literally every night my back aches and my legs try to kill me. I'm sure this is because I'm going head first into hard physical labor without doing any kind of stretching. Any one have any ideas of what I can do before work to ease this pain? Thanks:)

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 07:18 AM
apparently alot of pro pot people on here! yeah, pot is so much less detrimental than alcohol.

OddElisabeth's photo
Sat 01/28/12 07:15 AM
thanks me too!

OddElisabeth's photo
Fri 01/27/12 08:05 PM
Pink Floyd- The wall <3

OddElisabeth's photo
Fri 01/27/12 08:00 PM
So I'm obviously new (or else I would not be posting here) So my social circle is sort of set now because well... for several reasons. Any who I figure this could be a way to widen my circle. I can be really shy in person sometimes so this is also a way to circumvent that...so umm hi :)