Community > Posts By > Kravin

Kravin's photo
Tue 02/16/10 08:53 PM
For the past few months, I've been going through cycles. I find someone who likes me, and I like them, but I still just push them away and am absolutly fine with that. It seems all I want is to know that there is somebody who wants to be with me. Is that cold? Am I wrong for being okay with this?

Kravin's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:14 PM
C'mon...make it clear...without making me ask...cause I'm just too shy to put myself out there like that.

Kravin's photo
Wed 01/06/10 05:56 PM
Can we ask them?

Kravin's photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:09 AM
Who ate all the bananas?

Kravin's photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:06 AM
Watch out for falling pianos.

Kravin's photo
Tue 12/22/09 09:31 PM

Well, then ... Here's to next time ...Or a redo ... flowerforyou

drinker

Kravin's photo
Tue 12/22/09 09:13 PM
Indeed it could have...

Kravin's photo
Tue 12/15/09 09:24 PM
I seem to come here whenever I want relationship advice, and this community has so far done an excellent job in helping me out. Here we go again...

I have always had a problem asking girls out. I'm the kind of guy who is friends with a girl for a year before asking them out on a date. Even then, I still have trouble. It seems I only do it when there are very obvious signs that point to a relationship.

My problem stems from self-esteem and confidence. I'm always afraid of her saying "no". That's why I wait for a year and a strong signal.

It's not just that too. I always look down the road and what's coming at me. I crave patterns and something like a new relationship just throws me off entirely. A semester of college is ending and another one will begin in less than a month. Another pattern gone and one to pick up. It's at this point I seem to convince myself that though I want a relationship, I can't really handle one. Should I even try at this point of my life? My last relationship started at the end of last winter semester and ended at the start of fall BECAUSE I wanted to focus on school and she wanted more time then I was willing to offer. Should I avoid this until I'm out of school and in a solid job?

My last post for advice was about wanting to love. Well, I found my shot but I am too afraid.

Kravin's photo
Mon 12/07/09 11:03 PM

Ok, I've been having pretty good luck with this OS over the last week. However, this weekend has not been so kind. I've so far crashed half a dozen apps on more than one occasion and received my second BSOD today. I'm raging pissed.

Failed so far...
*Photoshop CS (more times than I can count)
*Illustrator CS
*Adobe Lightroom
*Word 2007 (three times now... and autosave is not worth a damn I found out)
*IE8 crashes on a regular basis since I did that last security update
*Even in My Computer it crashes!

Not to mention that I am occasionally getting the BLACK screen of death where it does not load my desktop and I have to ghetto my way to getting one and load it all manually.

I'm so done with all this crap. I never had any of these issues on XP and I'm going back as soon as all my assignments are done and I can find my external CD drive... unless someone knows how to install XP from a usb stick or external hd. i'm all ears.

Adobe software has problems in 7. I had the same problem. Best thing to do is right click on the shortcut, click on "Troubleshoot compatibility" and go through the steps. I did that and now my programs run like a charm. The other problems I haven't experienced. I can suggest though to ditch IE and get Firefox.

Kravin's photo
Mon 12/07/09 10:55 PM
Why do we do this to ourselves? Why must we always want? I had, but I wanted more. Then I gave up what I had and still want more. It’s frustrating wanting to be loved but not loving anybody.

Kravin's photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:36 PM
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Kravin's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:55 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this last chapter. I look forward to the next while Sylar slowly realizes who he is. Reminds me of an old video game where you play a character and then almost at the end you are told you are the most evil person in the galaxy and that your memory/personality was wiped and replaced with false memories. Then you have to choose to return to your evil ways or continue to be a different person.

Kravin's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:49 PM
Edited by Kravin on Wed 04/29/09 05:49 PM
I saw the movie too. It was ok. There are a lot of inaccuracies though. Mostly time line things like "He wasn't there then" or "That wasn't supposed to happen yet".

Kravin's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:45 PM
Brits have the best Sci Fi shows. Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, the other Doctor Who, Torchwood....

Kravin's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:24 AM
Thank you to everyone who offered advice, on both topics, the one I was looking for and the unintentional one Drew pointed out at the start. You all have given me a lot to think about................

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:25 PM
Alright, I will be the first to admit I’m not a huge catch for anyone. I’m not as attractive as I’d like to be and girls aren’t clammering to get with me, but I was told today that I was “Too picky” when it comes to relationships. So here’s my question, if you had the chance to date a girl/guy that you have a mild interest in, someone that you think a relationship wouldn’t last or you find unattractive in some way just enough not to consider to date, would you drop your standards just to give it a try?

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:54 PM
My favorite wings are BBQ wings.

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:11 PM
Edited by Kravin on Thu 04/16/09 11:11 PM
I don't understand it either Drew.

I've seen guys treat girls like s*** and the girls just seem to like the guy more because of it. I think I remember an episode of Family Guy that investigated this topic.

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:56 PM
Edited by Kravin on Thu 04/16/09 11:22 PM
Muskegon Summer Celebration is coming together....anyone have plans yet to come? So far it's

Loverboy
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Barenaked Ladies
Jamey Johnson
Jason Aldean

and it hasn't been officially announced yet, but ZZ Top is coming also.

So far I'm only interested in going to see Barenaked Ladies.

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:49 PM
The Weepies
Say I Am You album

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8