Community > Posts By > nicedenverguyhr

nicedenverguyhr's photo
Thu 07/29/21 04:30 PM
I have coached soccer for almost 30 years, and I did earn a Yellow Card from a referee after arguing an obvious OffSides call.... then offering the referee my spare set of glasses so he could see better.

nicedenverguyhr's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:14 PM
I grew up in the St Louis 'burbs, bleed Cardinal red (baseball), and have lived in the Denver Metro area since 1985... and Love it ! ! ! !

nicedenverguyhr's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:36 PM
JB,
I have my own servers (6) in 3 data centers in different locations around the US. I handle my own load balancing by running a max of 50 sites per server. So far, this works well to allow expansion of the sites.

As for eCommerce, I have some sites using Authorize.Net (I have a partnership established with them), or PayPal to handle the payment process. In cases using PayPal, the client(s) wanted a low-cost payment process.

I am currently working on 2 large sites that will offer subscriptions on a monthly, semi-annual, and annual payment method.

Talk soon,
Rick

nicedenverguyhr's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:12 PM
Hello Lucy,
My name is Rick, I am in Denver, and I run my own Internet company. We have a variety of HOSTING, design, development, and maintenance options, and we've launched over 300 custom websites in the past 10 years of business! I certainly have some feedback for your site if you'd like to hear it. Also, I am sure we can give you a great price for hosting (and maintenance). Our clients are across the US, plus sites for clients in Great Britain, Turkey, and Japan.

You can contact me directly at arbisinc at AOL dotcom, or visit our website and view some of our active clients' sites at www.ARBISinc.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Rick

nicedenverguyhr's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:51 PM
Hello Lonely,
I have run my own hosting, design, development, and maintenance company for over 10 years. We've launched and supported over 300 websites, most are small businesses with minimal budgets.
You can contact me at arbisinc at AOL dotcom and I can provide more details. The hosting costs range from $10/month (hosting only) to a standard $50 per month that includes eCommerce, email, and up to 5 hours of site updates (if needed). Other packages are available depending on your needs.

I look forward to your email.
Rick, ARBIS Internet Solutions.

nicedenverguyhr's photo
Fri 12/21/07 01:02 AM
Hello... I'm in Highlands Ranch for the past 14 years, and lived in CO since 1985. Rick