no photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:38 AM
pathetic. PERIOD

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:50 AM
Short!!

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:31 PM

I don't know you splack, and I sure as he*l wouldn't want to be in your shoes, but I wish you all the best and fu*ck timmy.
I'm a Canadian and proud of it and wheather or not you guys in the US know it, us Canadians love you guys, every time I've been to the States I've met lots of good decent people and had some great times, we are all brothers (and sisters). Right or wrong war sucks, but we all have to support our men and women over there FU*CKING fighting for our rights.
Again FU timmy (maybe time to drop the my) and if you move from the US please don't come up here, we don't want you either.

we love you guys??

go get a brain implant blondie

**ck you MOFO

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:49 PM

I don't know you splack, and I sure as he*l wouldn't want to be in your shoes, but I wish you all the best and fu*ck timmy.
I'm a Canadian and proud of it and wheather or not you guys in the US know it, us Canadians love you guys, every time I've been to the States I've met lots of good decent people and had some great times, we are all brothers (and sisters). Right or wrong war sucks, but we all have to support our men and women over there FU*CKING fighting for our rights.
Again FU timmy (maybe time to drop the my) and if you move from the US please don't come up here, we don't want you either.

we love you guys??

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:48 PM

I know a guy who got a memorial tattoo of his calvalry unit on his left arm. His son was a sniper over there and he got sniped doing his JOB!!! Would you want a JOB like that Timmy.....you'd go crazy.....you couldn't HACK the pressure these guys face EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Bullets whizzing past your head, being bombed on, suicide bombers, watching children and women who are innocent getting slaughtered........you're WEAK and you have NO CLUE what this guy has seen or will see.....SO SHUT YOUR F**KING MOUTH ALREADY!!!!!!!!

they are amazing people....they give their life for us and their country.

I'm weak because I'm smart enough to realize that a SNIPING MURDERING KILLING JOB is a dumb ****ing job to sign a contract for anyways? WHOA WHOA WHOA killer... Back the truck up... Just because you people sign up for benefits and get suckered into beliveing that it's the right thing, does not make me a pansy.

To be honest, NO, I would not stick my neck out for bush and get shot in the face. I'd stick my neck out for myself and my family. The rest of the country is too dumb to vote for the right people and that's why we are where we are.

You think that by voting for kennedys, bushes, and clintons are a cause for "change" ? RIIIIIIIGHT. When someone wants to actually invade this country and pose a threat to me, that's when I'll sign up for the military. I'm not into picking on other countries because our forces are more advanced and with much more in terms of numbers, because we need oil. GROW SOME ****ING CORN!

why don't u start a new post...this one is not about u....

Make another one and when i get home tonight...

I will gladly be ready to rip u another A hole....

Problem with ppl like u.....

its always me, me, me,,,all about u...

see the hand..pick a finger..I already did...

get off this post...u don't belong here with ur 2 cents...

bigsmile

whooaa that was a bit heated there but i love the GROW SOME ****ING CORNbigsmile laugh laugh pheww good thing im not american..you guys have too many problems

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:10 PM

Can we talk about peeing out of your eyes again??? That was good clean fun!!!:cry: :wink: laugh

i am with gypsy laugh

that is just SICKKKK lol who came up with that jeezgrumble

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:58 AM
I AM CANADIANlaugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:47 AM

Thank you, I swear that the type of girl i'm looking for just doesn't exist here in LA laugh

lol pj good luck with that..i'm sure you'll find the right one:smile:

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:11 AM
noooooooo dont leave ussad sad
be safe and take care..hope you come back soon and yeah dont forget to check your JSHhappy

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 01:29 PM
i have no idea where that is but hi anywaylaugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:48 PM
yay for the snow gotta love itlaugh :smile:

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:34 PM
nopelaugh

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:33 PM

they're not in LA hahahalaugh laugh

Can't say I've dealt with LA milfs, but in Dallas... they pretty much tackle you.

lollaugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:27 PM
go PATRIOTSSS:tongue: :smile: laugh bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:26 PM
they're not in LA hahahalaugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:46 AM

<--- comes out of the bathrom after pee'ing all over the seat and then putting the seat BACK up, for the ladies waiting inline.

i have nothing to say but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwohwell frown frown sick sick

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:32 AM

that's right ...laugh

you tell them blondie drinker

don't take any crap from them...noway

you give them an inch

and they will try to take a mile sick

good men are so few and far between,glasses

there are some real sweethearts, though drinker

but not many ~ not very many huh

don't take any garbage from the guys...noway

learn well from the seasoned veterans smokin

in the elite club of powerful women drinker

who know how to keep men in their place smokin

drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin

yep well said:smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:29 AM
yeah i know what i want alright:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:57 PM
take

a new car

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:48 PM

OK -EVERYBODY OUT OF THE TREEHOUSE!
(except the blondie...you can stay and hang a bit) bigsmile
Yeah we should keep her we need somebody too pick up the girly crap they left here.

ohh..By the way welcome to the The Tree House! Grab a Beer or two and watch out for the dog crap and 2 day old pizza.

dream on im not picking up no crap lollaugh laugh and for heavens sake clean up the place laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6