Community > Posts By > miken747

miken747's photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:10 PM
So many people added to my block list. Its amazing the ignorance one finds in places like this and la k of maturity for another. Oh well and they wonder why they are single. Well. Welcome to reality people this shows you exactly why your ***** got dumped and why the only thing you find is online and not in reality its because you don't have the notion to understand facts even if they are kiosked to you. For the few good ones. Your best bet is elsewhere. This site should be renamed jokersparadox.com

miken747's photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:41 AM

Doesn't anyone find it strange this place is called a dating site when if you take the time to look around it's nothing more than a chat forum?go figure maybe dating isn't dating anymore,people lost touch with how the dating scene works with all the technology and gadgets. This thread here is for those looking for someone. Pleease keep chat to a minimum and act as though you're meeting you're date the first time here. Be professional,real and see where it takes you.
Good luck

It is both a dating site and a social networking site.
Everyone is free to state their opinions in any forum.
Pretension is not required.

I call it like it is this place is no more than a glorified chat forum that uses dating as a lure to draw people in but without the true intent of said nature. Call it what you will but the truth is the truth.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:00 AM
No this is not a chat site. This is not a chat thread therefore i will not have it turned into one of the other million threads. Preferably keep the chat related to the purpose of meeting someone special, not talk about Jack Joe and the neighbors. Tell about yourself what you like to do etc. IM sure on a date you don't talk about a hospital visit.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:45 AM
IM going to start a dating thread after all this supposed to be a dating site or place to meet singles. It just seems to have gotten lost and unmoderated.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:42 AM
Doesn't anyone find it strange this place is called a dating site when if you take the time to look around it's nothing more than a chat forum?go figure maybe dating isn't dating anymore,people lost touch with how the dating scene works with all the technology and gadgets. This thread here is for those looking for someone. Pleease keep chat to a minimum and act as though you're meeting you're date the first time here. Be professional,real and see where it takes you.
Good luck

miken747's photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:35 AM
Ill ask a friend of mine. She's been doing the same sort of thing only at a home for quite some time and has all sorts of website info. Ill post when i get. Other than that be strong him in who is strong in those who believe in him and who's hearts belong to him.

miken747's photo
Sat 02/18/12 05:46 PM
Rara means what

miken747's photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:55 AM
Nope and now I am here to make sure of that there's no one uglier than I the master of ugly or was that master of the universe.

miken747's photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:35 AM

Nope not yet think ill go back to bed and hope for luck later.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you ..I ha e a fever and migraine today lol

miken747's photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:28 AM
Being home can be boring I agree almost drives me crazy.

miken747's photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:22 AM
Nope not yet think ill go back to bed and hope for luck later.

miken747's photo
Wed 02/15/12 11:13 AM
Rant for the day is the suns out I much prefer the night. Nothing like a walk at night enjoying life while its rejuvenating to make your bad day good.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 09:01 PM
Hey I got a scar on my hand from when I wax in the army
I opened a spiderco knife backwards sliced my hand good. Now days they use my image to tea h people how not to open a spiderco knife. Well not really but I did open it backwards and did leave a wicked scar.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 08:49 PM
I'm not a woman but I hear some different scars its one of those weird traits women have I guess. As far as a guys perspective never hide anything that makes you you or is part of you. Women don't want a Guy who's unsure of himself.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 08:45 PM
Wild how people have a Jekyll and Hyde side right? I wonder if half the people would continue to act certain ways if posed with a video of themselves acting like idiots.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 08:32 PM
Bloody thing doesn't like my Italian. I'm going to have to reprogram NY keys and board to recognize and not correct.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 08:29 PM

Bronchitis! !! I had it in December got rid of if in January now I got it again. To make things worse my hospital is nearly 3 hours away!! I'm generally mild tempered but right now I want to put someone's head throughway wall until they figure out that a 3 hour drive just for breathing treatments isn't going to work.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Danke Oregon Bella amice

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 08:27 PM
Sorry to hear. At least its not freezing and rainy and crummy and lonely like it is here. Did you try ummmm Hmmm reading a book or Hmmm mooning the neighbors?

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 08:23 PM
Bronchitis! !! I had it in December got rid of if in January now I got it again. To make things worse my hospital is nearly 3 hours away!! I'm generally mild tempered but right now I want to put someone's head throughway wall until they figure out that a 3 hour drive just for breathing treatments isn't going to work.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:38 PM
Thank you kindly

Previous 1 3 4 5