Community > Posts By > memories4u

memories4u's photo
Tue 04/03/12 05:43 PM
waving Calgary checking in. How is everyone today? Lovely day here today but we're supposed to see the whire stuff tomorrow. C'est la vie.

memories4u's photo
Tue 04/03/12 09:57 AM
You're still quite young so have a lot of time but as you said "why wait?". Have fun looking. One never knows what happiness awaits around the corner. Good luck! smile2

memories4u's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:00 PM

I wish you all the luck, wizero. Hopefully we'll all find what we want & need.:smile: flowerforyou

memories4u's photo
Thu 02/23/12 10:17 AM

:heart: Hello and welcome,,and IF you had to be on the Net to have conversation,,,THIS is the best site your find,,
Many folks like this sweet woman,like above,txmom,,are on here and she has told ya right..May I just add that the more replies you do,,the more your seen by all,,and the more friends here your have a chance at calling them a friend,,,GOOD LUCKflowerforyou

Thanks for the flower, Iam4u. I'm sorry that I forgot to give a special thanks to txmom for her comical greeting earlier. flowers for you.

memories4u's photo
Thu 02/23/12 10:02 AM
I'd take the money. I have lived without either for a long time & what I miss the most is the almighty buck. ..... poverty sucks! :cry: (:laughing: )

memories4u's photo
Wed 02/22/12 08:51 PM
navygirl, I thought you might be voicing your opinion about AB men on your past experiences, & I can understand that. I just felt the need to defend the good guys out there. BTW, I quit believing in Prince Charming & a Knight in Shining Armour while still in my teens. It'd be nice to meet a kind & caring man, tho' .... but I'm not holding my breath.

Have fun!

memories4u's photo
Tue 02/21/12 05:21 PM
Hi, everyone. Thanks for the welcome! I see a couple of you have posted more than 10,000 times. Wow! And since some of you have been on this site for up to almost 5 years, I'm hoping that indicates I'm going to enjoy it here. Might just take a little time to get used to ... right abagnall?

memories4u's photo
Tue 02/21/12 04:59 PM

People who pass judgement never get to far in life i have found out and to put everyone one in a judgement is just wrong dont ya think ? memories4u just hang in there
All men in alberta are not at all like what was stated.
Have great day

I agree with you, 2badracing, that we shouldn't "paint everyone with the same paintbrush". Both genders have their share of good & bad. I've met lots of each. In some ways I'm more disappointed in the women. Too many have taken on such crude behavior. What's with that? .... can't beat 'em so join 'em?

memories4u's photo
Mon 02/20/12 10:15 PM
There always seems to be all sorts of men from the US on Forums like these. So why is it Canadians shy away? If any of you illusive, well adjusted, older Albertans are out there, pls say 'howdy'.

memories4u's photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:36 PM
Sex? What's that?

memories4u's photo
Thu 02/16/12 06:56 PM
Edited by memories4u on Thu 02/16/12 06:56 PM
I'm new & from Calgary. Anyone else? I'm looking to rope that special guy .... here's hoping.