Community > Posts By > kirk443

kirk443's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:33 PM
hall and the press were doing fine, but just at the tick of the minute something turned sour.

dragging hall and mr. "don't care", the media raged and spit fire, thinly via ink; Mr. get out of my hair!

kirk443's photo
Sat 04/16/11 05:47 PM
get the following

wheat bread
turkey cold cut or whatever
pep jack cheese a slice or 2
lettuce
tomatoe
green pepper
jalepeno pepper
serve hot or cold and add red onion if want. slap 2gether and go 2 town! drinker

kirk443's photo
Sat 04/16/11 05:45 PM
lonley hills wrap me up all by myself in a huge field what's up? clowning around but not really, pushing through the brush, forwarding on, the wind feels chilly. blackbirds, and pigeons float by, and i even spotted a green tree frog shoot through the sky! quietness sourounds my body, calmness sooths by blood, wholness of pure refreshment envelopes my nostrils, and then i think how the city is filled with crud. and yet the pond sits still as pure as the wind with it's biting chill.

kirk443's photo
Fri 04/01/11 08:12 PM
the dove is swift, feathers flop like silk pure and smooth, its bill is positioned terrifically on! carry on MR. bird in the midst of the sea water like dust, crafty as such yet the duck beats onward and jingles closer without no fuss. Yellow and speckled gold and green, the ducks boast its spirit so strong, yet colorful is the dove that tries to rob the duck's dinner and it the dove sings a sad song. looks like the duck wins!

kirk443's photo
Sat 03/12/11 09:02 PM
***.. yall

i am out..

kirk443's photo
Sat 03/12/11 08:31 PM
nothing is gone so is the soul, patience is a virtue in all ends leading the the CALL. self image is nice, a review of one's self is dandy, check it for nothing, OMG it taste like a hint of sweet sugary candy! how 'bout that ya, ..

something is yearning in the corner so bare, i am up for anything i am not even one bit a scared, goodness has beamed on all corners and even if Nothing has made a name in & x itself me and you is cool thru thru and thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b back soon (like a cocoon)

kirk443's photo
Sat 03/12/11 08:19 PM
it will allwork out like all stuff does no matter how gigantic the atrocity. life ticks on....

cheers :)

kirk443's photo
Sat 03/12/11 08:04 PM
all the best for sure! happy birthday :) peace and love

kirk443's photo
Sat 03/12/11 07:45 PM
r so fuc..n dumb it sucks........

cheers anyhow

:)

kirk443's photo
Sat 03/12/11 09:44 AM
nice write!

kirk443's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:17 PM
what up str8 guys such as me trying to hit it up with a decent half single gal?

kirk443's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:29 PM
drinker jingles ringles let us just all lay out and mingle..

ruthless energy floats about from the left field and soars straight thru the pinkish sun. Rays of pride, tides of fear, people all over, are sensing the coming of uplifting cheer! signs of passage, through nibbles of times gone, spark a venue of things that might have gone wrong... all together now, the jolly stills stands, while you are about and now, the feeling reels in all my fans..
HIgh and steady the energy tilts on to the next write i guess we'll be back guarentee it like a prized, mint!

kirk443's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:12 PM
what about mushroom? cheese should only be pepper jack for this kind of recipe.

good attempt.

kirk443's photo
Fri 03/11/11 04:44 PM
Get a store purchased loaf of french bread from the store bakery. add black pepper just for flavor, unsalted butter, and garlic bits, along with onion flakes. add a tiny amount of sugar to the concoction and remember to slice your bread length wise! serve with spaghetti and salad to your liking or preference. Add romano cheese, grated that is on top of your bread but of course after you bake it at 350 for 20 minutes.

beer goes swell with this too :)

kirk443's photo
Thu 03/10/11 09:26 PM
great 80s band, whos with me?

kirk443's photo
Thu 03/10/11 09:07 PM
in the left lane i boasted a sudden right motion as if i felt the glowing red effects of a witches "good luck" potion. As fast as it happened is as fast as it ended me in the same spot, the intention unended. Furiouly advancing ahead, my psychie challenged me to be the leader not him, I was flaming RED! Once and for all i jolted the sparks on my car, but before i knew it i was ahead of him as far as the most distant call... of a lark on a lonesome shore.

kirk443's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:42 PM
drinker gleams and but should have been incorporated or infused somehow within the body of my poem, but can't win em all..

kirk443's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:38 PM
brilliant purple lilac like dasies envelope the densley piled busy room, yet juniper aroma's flutter thru the air like august late rain it feels like june! merry emotions swift on by, jolly thoughts sway, feet flicker through the saw wood dust, noises are about, yet this feeling of unsureness floats discontentally like rust. Pearls are shiny, fish is sleak, diamonds are hard, and lame people reflect being weak. The red room is stern, cold to the touch, and if you want to enter on in, you better skip your way or supper will turn into brunch!

kirk443's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:13 PM

left over lasagna I made yesterday...

yup , and I made the sauce too.
boo on you LOL

kirk443's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:12 PM
drinker salami haa