bring that show backdrinks
will do..

kirk443's photo
Tue 01/18/11 06:57 PM
:)

:)

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 06:10 PM

Hey Kirk, long time no see..lol how are you?

alright and you?

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:54 PM
yeah!

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:46 PM
huh..,?? where is she?

i wish i could see her again.

:(

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:43 PM
the beast, the best, the beast!@!

whos with me pople?

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:37 PM
wow, swell, i love garth brooks..

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:34 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker i am feeling decsent.

whos with me> """"""LLLMNNIUK>//???

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:23 PM
maybe some mayonaesse.

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:20 PM

I just wanna curl up in a ball and die. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal. I just don't see the point in breathing any longer. I know I'll come out of this funk eventually, but for right now I just don't know what to do to motivate myself at all. I spent a beautiful weekend in front of the tv flipping channels, I don't even think I really watched anything. Except Arsenic and Old Lace on PBS, gotta love Carey Grant, at least he made me laugh. I just don't have anyone to love or anything to look forward to.
Sometimes watching tv all weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I try not to fight depression because that takes a lot of energy. Instead I just accept that I'm a lofer and try not to let anyone see me. I've been watching tv and daydreaming professionally for 5 years. No point getting more sick trying to integrate a disfunctional work environment. So I've found a chill job that let's me ...chill. I know something great is going to happen...it's a law of probability....you're very attractive by the way flowerforyou
good luck w/ rondoobie btw!

You know, I have suffered from depression for quite awhile. It used to be that everytime something bad happened, I would fall into this shell. I felt that talking to anyone was a waste of time and that is the truth. I am getting the help that I need for mine and there is no problem telling any one that needs help that it is out here. Sometimes, it is just good to talk to someone who can understand as well as relate. I have never thought of suicide, but I am sure that there were those who thought of it and worst of all, carried through with it. I empathize and truly understand. I would offer you my ear if it were necessary. We all really need to help someone when they need it and not push them to the side like I see so much of.
lend it up

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:15 PM
he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:08 PM
Private Eyes, Hall And Oates

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:08 PM
Private Eyes, Hall And Oates

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:01 PM
hope things go your way, I swear! you deserve the best and none less, i am a bit buzzed but feeling alright

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:59 PM
get you sone turkey that is of course cold cut. next, get you some cold already prepared bacon and throw them on top of the turkey and pur some paprika and sea salt with some spreaded butter. a few slices of red onion on it too. serve with onion rings and a cherry pop toasted tart 4 dessert. bON appetize...

(Drinking) :)

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:54 PM

I just wanna curl up in a ball and die. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal. I just don't see the point in breathing any longer. I know I'll come out of this funk eventually, but for right now I just don't know what to do to motivate myself at all. I spent a beautiful weekend in front of the tv flipping channels, I don't even think I really watched anything. Except Arsenic and Old Lace on PBS, gotta love Carey Grant, at least he made me laugh. I just don't have anyone to love or anything to look forward to.
Sometimes watching tv all weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I try not to fight depression because that takes a lot of energy. Instead I just accept that I'm a lofer and try not to let anyone see me. I've been watching tv and daydreaming professionally for 5 years. No point getting more sick trying to integrate a disfunctional work environment. So I've found a chill job that let's me ...chill. I know something great is going to happen...it's a law of probability....you're very attractive by the way flowerforyou
good luck w/ rondoobie btw!

kirk443's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:53 PM
drink, that will cheer you up

kirk443's photo
Sat 01/08/11 05:59 PM
which episode was the one where archie was going to order edith a onion and sausage pizza? Thanks if you can help!

kirk443's photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:45 PM
drinker i remember him solidly on justsayhi.com