Community > Posts By > Cinderella75

Cinderella75's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:53 PM
118. On a blind date... map an escape route.

Cinderella75's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:50 PM
Ryan Reynolds in Amytiville Horror

....and Blade (not really a Horror movie tho..lol)

mmmm.. hot.

Cinderella75's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:23 PM
Edited by Cinderella75 on Fri 06/11/10 01:26 PM
Jessica Biel in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.... very hot!

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:47 PM
Yes to both, but I would never reveal their name.

Cinderella75's photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:04 PM

player
a guy who:
(1) doesn't understand the meaning of relationship
(2) is in full reproductive mode
(3) is very good at making girls think he is into them (also very proficient at breaking said girls hearts)
(4) often "dates" several girls (girls are often unaware of each other)
(5) is an as*hole!

(6) True Pimp is Goofball. Dudes got mad skillz!:wink: :thumbsup: :laughing:

Dude just proved he gots no game...ha ha

Cinderella75's photo
Tue 06/08/10 06:08 PM

Alright, let's see if this happend to anyone else.

What if you tried your luck with a woman and at the end..she sorta dumped you so you had a few dates and you liked her and she also seemed to like you. But a few weeks later she just disappeared you tried to contact her but there was no response.

So anyway, you closed that chapter..you turned the page and consider her as someone who is gone and it's time to move on.

And then one day out of the blue she pops back on after long silence again and almost acts like nothing happened and wants to talk to you like she talked to you before, meet you, etc etc etc.

Would that mean that she found someone else while you were dating her, but then broken up and now she is running back to you, because she knows you had some feelings for her and now she is desperate or thinks she made a mistake or does she just doesn't know what she really wants?

Women aren't much different from guys when it comes to this. The motives may be slighly different. Usually guys find a quick rebounder with a chick for some quick nookie. They either go hunt some new meat, or hunt down some ole ex. Girls do the same for some attention and egoboost. She's totally rebounding you. Stay away.
I'm afraid if you ask you will not get the true answer. Best is to just keep your distance and not get your mind clouded and heart broken again.

Cinderella75's photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:57 PM
Edited by Cinderella75 on Tue 06/08/10 05:58 PM

What in the hell are you talkin bout. A real pimp doesn't come out and announce his azz as a pimp...........smokin

True dat! lol Barking dogs don't bite.
I found that guys that are players disguise themselves as the "nice" guys, and the guys that claim to be players, have no game.smokin

Cinderella75's photo
Thu 06/03/10 09:13 PM
Grayfox, are you cracking a smile there? :tongue:

Cinderella75's photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:48 PM
Edited by Cinderella75 on Thu 06/03/10 03:49 PM

laugh You already posted this and received lots of feedback!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/275455

Why the second topic? what

lol... he likes the attention??ohwell :tongue:

Ooops, nope that's not it. I just looked, he deactivated.

Cinderella75's photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:46 PM

would you give me a shot with being in a serious relationship with me scale it 1-10

I'm sure there are many girls on here that would love to get to know you based on what you have posted in your profile. As far as a serious relationship, well that will take more than 3 pics and a 4 sentence blurb, for any woman. flowerforyou

Cinderella75's photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:42 PM
I have to disagree with some of the ladies on here...
I don't think you need anymore pics. The one you have up is good enough. It beats some of the other profile pics I have seen on here... at least yours shows your face. One can get a good feel on what you look like based on the one you have up.

Cinderella75's photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:37 PM

Yeah, unless you like talking to your grandma, you should probably find another site. There are some cute women on here, but I think the average age is 50.

lol... I guess batnut likes talking to grandmas, cuz he's still a member on this site... lol

Have fun, Newbie!

Cinderella75's photo
Thu 06/03/10 01:46 PM

"dann kann ich in ihr Zentrum sehn
Nicht dass die Brust das Schöne wär
Ich schwimm ihr einfach hinterher..."

"It's beautiful when she swims the breaststroke
Then I can see into her core
Not that the breast is what's beautiful
I just swim after her..."

What about someone mesmerizes you? What does or would stop you in your tracks? Any specific reason behind it?

Whats up with the german poetry? :tongue:

As far as things that stop me in my tracks. It could be anything from his voice, the way he walks, his posture... Usually its the little things that no one else might notice, that get me.

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:39 PM
Be consistent.
If you promise them an reward for doing good, stick to it.
If you promise them an azzwipping or grounding for behaving badly, stick to it. No exceptions.

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:28 PM

I always shop hungry...

And come home with a weeks worth of beef jerky and ice cream cups...

ha ha me too... and you can never go wrong with packs of Ramen Noodles and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner..ha ha

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:25 PM
I played a lot of mean pranks on my teachers in middle school.
Ashton Kutcher had nothing on me..lol
I feel really bad about those now tho.

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 07:59 PM
honestly I never made one.
I remember growing up my mom always used to make a two paged grocery list and sent me shopping... I always had such a hard time reading her handwriting tho... this was before cellphones were invented, so I was screwed. She used to get soo pissed when I bought the wrong ****, she'd sent me right back out again...lol

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 07:55 PM
Ok, I'll give him the Justin Bieber factor.... lol

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 06:44 PM
Hole in the Earth-Deftones

Cinderella75's photo
Wed 05/19/10 06:31 PM

Um... I guess if you're offended easily and boring don't check it out. If not...!

A **** joke parody of the business card scene from American Psycho.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1815077

Ha ha I love college humor!!!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25