Community > Posts By > GotScreenstyle

GotScreenstyle's photo
Sun 03/18/12 06:05 PM
this site is rather simplified..

other sites let you search based on last log in. but those other sites are less complete as well.

it's easy to see why people lost interest in this site because it hasn't changed much over the years.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Sun 03/18/12 12:07 AM

I am acquiring a large number of shares of an upstart tech company tomorrow and I'm think about giving approx. 120K to my ex gf who has diabetes, as a birthday present.

I'm okay with it. My reasoning is that we were going to get married next year but we aren't together and I want her to be able to afford to continue her schooling and earn a decent degree.

My heart is still with her, obviously.

Good or bad idea?

Just as long as you set it up so she is responsible for the taxes, not you...unless you want to pay them.

Well, taxes was one of the things I mentioned up front to her. I also didn't really anticipate courting her until after her semester finishes in June. I initially put it out there that I wanted to get married in 18 months so we kinda explored that to see if we were agreeable. Regardless of whether we are together as a couple or not, I found that person that I want to provide for. She understands that but it also is confusing because we're both busy either schooling or working and live an hour apart.

I had a talk with the CEO of the company yesterday and the stock won't be worth a significant amount for 3 years anyhow. I was hoping by then she will have her degree and be in a better frame of mind to consider marriage then.

I'm not even remotely interested in having sex with her until after we're married so no strings. I never do strings because it ****s with my chi.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Sat 03/17/12 10:37 PM
you can't really insure that your partner will be devoted to your relationship completely. start with a man who is devoted to his work. the victories we get from winning in our professions makes us more confident and secure about who we are at home.

if you're lame in bed you're doomed.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Sat 03/17/12 10:24 PM
wtf

GotScreenstyle's photo
Sat 03/17/12 10:05 PM
silly girl, so party it's st. patty's day

GotScreenstyle's photo
Fri 03/16/12 01:14 AM
I am acquiring a large number of shares of an upstart tech company tomorrow and I'm think about giving approx. 120K to my ex gf who has diabetes, as a birthday present.

I'm okay with it. My reasoning is that we were going to get married next year but we aren't together and I want her to be able to afford to continue her schooling and earn a decent degree.

My heart is still with her, obviously.

Good or bad idea?

GotScreenstyle's photo
Fri 03/16/12 12:51 AM
Ask her if she wants that gangbang footage loaded up on Redtube.com

GotScreenstyle's photo
Thu 03/15/12 04:45 PM

ok am getting a bit confused, i have heard show a little cleavage,dnt show any cleavage...what u think ladies and gentleman?

pray on it. jesus has an answer for everything baby!

GotScreenstyle's photo
Thu 03/15/12 02:01 PM
it's supposed to be the big dinosaurs eat the little ones but God sent a rock down from heaven to kill the big and little ones.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Thu 03/15/12 02:56 AM
Edited by GotScreenstyle on Thu 03/15/12 02:58 AM
I'm fascinated by the media's ignorance of Facebook.

I'm fascinated by Sensi Pearl.

Yacht cabins fascinate me.

The profitability of online payment systems continue to amaze me.

I'm always fascincated at how much more I know about mainstream development than most engineers from my experience in adult entertainment.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Thu 03/15/12 02:47 AM
We need to be us and unfortunately we all want progress, change for the better. If we don't get confused about who we are as individuals it's hard to present a lie.

We let society set a standard that is too hard to meet. Our community or tribes dictate behaviors when experimentation adds flavor to the sauce.

In my last long relationship there was an underlying feeling of competitiveness.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Thu 03/15/12 02:24 AM
Edited by GotScreenstyle on Thu 03/15/12 02:32 AM
The term interracial applies to many cultures. More commonly known as IR... My family is quite diverse and an argument can be made for the strong and weak relationships between all concerned, which have spawned generations of mixed race children.

I date black women, just not ugly ones. I'd tear that *** up too!

Asian women actually marry more white men than white women marry black men.

White women have an issue with latinos because many are Mexican and have limited education. They don't even bother to date them because Mexican men are rumored to be traditional.

I'm Spanish-Portuguese btw, but I actually know more about black culture and history than most because I read more and interact with many black folks.

If your just looking to date and shag a white woman don't play up your culture. Just play some Rick James and tell them what a wonderful relationship he had with Teena Marie because it was audio-centric.

Women buy into black men because:

a. they think black men are a fix.
b. they want to be excessively complimented.
c. they think there is something disarming about the physicality of the black male.
d. they wish to set a pattern of self destruction.

They only issue is within the minds of the persons dating. Mating is a virtual given.

So why would someone date out of their race?

GotScreenstyle's photo
Thu 03/15/12 02:07 AM

Marriage is just a religious contract, if that is what you want then do it but if you just want to live together without the paperwork then that should be ok also. You can not let others make your decisions...either way, Good Luck

It's not exclusive to religion. You need to two dissolve it legally.

Just love her, no need to get married. Stay off the internet, work your *** off and watch The Notebook every 6 months.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 11:38 PM
i think u have to go to the i-would-blow-the-guy-above-me thread and all is kosher

the women in here like virtual liquor too

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:37 PM

how ia download skyp

you need two hands free my friend

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:26 PM
You say NICE CAR.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:23 PM

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:12 PM
Edited by GotScreenstyle on Mon 03/12/12 09:13 PM
Instead of antigravity booster rockets the solution can be found in the lint left in our pockets.

He was doing ludes in the toilet and should just let go.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 09:09 PM
Send the wrong person a thank you card, maybe a bottle of bourbon.

Keep loving the right person wrongly because sex on carhoods don't happen that often. Just convince yourself that you have some Italian in your bloodline, you'll be fine.

GotScreenstyle's photo
Mon 03/12/12 08:22 PM
If the dick is good they may reconsider all of the above.

That's how my ex wives qualified me... my dick is great. If they would have got to know me at all they would have found out that I made all my money before age 19.

What makes women like your friend think she can compete with what a healthy, financially secure and attractive male can buy or have?

Girls just wanna bang me and don't want a damn thing but that experience a divorced, twice married, twice divorced father of two can give them.

As for bad knees, if your friend was any good she would know what the reverse cowgirl is and know how to please a male by sitting on his face.

Jason Statham's girlfriend is young and smoking hott.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6