Community > Posts By > legendmaker25

legendmaker25's photo
Tue 09/03/13 08:53 PM
I think redheads are awesome!

legendmaker25's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:52 PM

It's an asset in that it shows you're loving and responsible. Lots of single moms will totally dig ya, especially since you show such respect for them since you understand what they go through.

I'm sure you've figured out by now that your child will and must come first though. Some girls can handle that, some girls can't. Think it depends on what stage they're at in their lives...starting a family, already raised one, still partying like a rockstar, career minded and not ready yet...there are all kinds out there! You'll have to be much more selective now, so try to weed 'em out before bringing them into your child's life.

You'll know when you meet the right one...maybe at the park by chance, or an introduction at a birthday party your kid attends, on here in the forums, who knows?! Just don't give up, no matter how difficult balancing dating and parenting may seem. It's not advantageous to do it all alone. There's a great girl out there looking for you too. That's about the best advice I can give ya. Best wishes to you and your child. flowerforyou

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: This man is not going to have any trouble finding the right woman, he's a hawtie, inside and out....laugh

Awwwwww now you making me blush, lol..... Thank you very much....

legendmaker25's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:52 PM

It's an asset in that it shows you're loving and responsible. Lots of single moms will totally dig ya, especially since you show such respect for them since you understand what they go through.

I'm sure you've figured out by now that your child will and must come first though. Some girls can handle that, some girls can't. Think it depends on what stage they're at in their lives...starting a family, already raised one, still partying like a rockstar, career minded and not ready yet...there are all kinds out there! You'll have to be much more selective now, so try to weed 'em out before bringing them into your child's life.

You'll know when you meet the right one...maybe at the park by chance, or an introduction at a birthday party your kid attends, on here in the forums, who knows?! Just don't give up, no matter how difficult balancing dating and parenting may seem. It's not advantageous to do it all alone. There's a great girl out there looking for you too. That's about the best advice I can give ya. Best wishes to you and your child. flowerforyou

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: This man is not going to have any trouble finding the right woman, he's a hawtie, inside and out....laugh

Awwwwww now you making me blush, lol..... Thank you very much....

legendmaker25's photo
Mon 08/19/13 04:42 AM
I've always had a certain amount of respect for single moms however that respect has grown a hundred fold since I stared being a single dad. In the beginning I often lay awake at night wondering how single moms managed to juggle everything, a task made much easier by a helpful family.... Thank you all for your input it is very much appreciated!

legendmaker25's photo
Fri 08/16/13 08:44 PM
I just wanted to know whether single ladies view a child living with his daddy is a turn off to ladies and if so, why?

legendmaker25's photo
Thu 09/06/12 09:54 AM
Where's all the single ladies in the above age group?

legendmaker25's photo
Sun 09/02/12 01:03 PM
I definitely love the natural look of a woman, coz you know its real....

legendmaker25's photo
Wed 08/29/12 11:28 AM
Hi everyone
I'd like to find out wat people think about direct sales( multi level marketing) and feed back people have if they've done it.

legendmaker25's photo
Thu 08/16/12 02:27 PM
Hachiko
Faith like potatoes
Flywheel
Courageous
Facing the giants
A walk to remember
To name but a few...

legendmaker25's photo
Wed 08/15/12 12:27 PM
Hi Rovi, welcome to mingle, good luck with your search and I hope you find what you're looking for.....

legendmaker25's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:55 AM
Welcome!!! Shooting straight an lettin 'em know what you want... Good luck in your search... Just a quick piece of advice; I think you need to add a bit more detail to your profile, describe yourself a bit more, add some stuff you like, or your hobbies....

legendmaker25's photo
Tue 08/14/12 11:22 AM
Welcome to mingle and good luck....

legendmaker25's photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:01 AM
Hi all, please have a look at my profile and let me know what I could change and what you like about my profile....... Thank you.....

legendmaker25's photo
Tue 08/14/12 05:08 AM
Hello everyone, I'm kinda new to mingle... So please be gentle, lol.... If my profile interests you send me a message or a nudge....