Cry For Love

~Iggy Pop

Sloe00's photo
Fri 05/11/12 06:03 PM
Cry For Love

~Iggy Pop

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 01:08 AM

odd, the audio was from a cops recorder and the video was from bus station surveillance,,,,

yes, video from the bus station surveillance.
audio from the cop recorder.

they had to sync them, as there wasn`t any audio to the bus surveillance video.

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 01:03 AM

odd, the audio was from a cops recorder and the video was from bus station surveillance,,,,

yes, video from the bus station surveillance.
audio from the cop recorder.

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:58 AM

Politicians all 'support' the rich. the rich ones they do support isn`t always clear.
Gloria A. 'represents' only women who can help her put her name in the press.
Everyone knows the b.s. there.
this thread is about ppl getting some justice.
they may get it if enough light is shone upon something.
if enough is done, then a judge may think twice about the dealings with a common citizen.
the more this is brought up (along with more & more video surveillance), hopefully our streets can become safer.

surveillance might be a good idea, but it might also send peoples radars up who are naturally 'suspicious' of anything introduced by government or authority figures,,,

those cameras are already on some public property. it provided the video for this particular case. so, it`s there whether we prefer it or not.

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:49 AM
Edited by Sloe00 on Thu 05/10/12 12:54 AM
lol, one moment

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:46 AM
Politicians all 'support' the rich. the rich ones they do support isn`t always clear.
Gloria A. 'represents' only women who can help her put her name in the press.
Everyone knows the b.s. there.
this thread is about ppl getting some justice.
they may get it if enough light is shone upon something.
if enough is done, then a judge may think twice about the dealings with a common citizen.
the more this is brought up (along with more & more video surveillance), hopefully our streets can become safer.

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:28 AM
Edited by Sloe00 on Thu 05/10/12 12:31 AM
Window shopping for me was great fun as a child (family was too poor to actually buy, aint that a *****).
It is still a great reason for a nice walk.

Yep, I`ll still trek and shop.
Still shop online,,,,in spite of the fact that my eyes are fukken tired from looking at the computer monitor all goddamm day at work. ehhhh

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:20 AM

Now watch, not a single white person will riot over this.

I wonder when Jesse and Al will get involved, oh wait the victim is white to those two knuckleheads he got what he deserved.

probably wont hear from hispanic activists either
or female activists

,,,what jerks,,,,lol

No, it's because Jesse and Al are RACISTS.

they are american, they have been brought up to identify 'race' and to correlate it with most things in their daily life,,,,,

I know many races of people (who became American) who relate their versions of daily life ,,,, and so then slam many others of many races of ppl......and that`s ok??? not to me.

it depends, if they are aware and make the effort to work through it as the illness it is,,,than its an understandable and common human flaw

if they are aware and make no effort to work through it as the illness it is,, its not ok

I happen to believe jackson and sharpton are the latter,,,I dont think they try to 'slam' anyone so much as they are hypervigilant in keeping other minorities from being 'slammed'

more than understandable from their perspective and experience in the times they came up in,,,,

I do think they are opportunists though, which may or many not 'automatically' make them jerks,, depending upon ones perception of opportunists,,,,

See how some indivduals taint themselves. It happens to many. Thats why it`s good to have correct info spread to many ppl, versus one persons propaganda being spread as truth.

I agree, but also important to remember that everyone doesnt live the same 'truth' in relation to their experience and knowledge,,,

i said
'correct info' that`s different from someones version of 'truth'

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:18 AM

I wonder when Jesse and Al will get involved, oh wait the victim is white to those two knuckleheads he got what he deserved.

or female activists

,,,what jerks,,,,lol

they are american, they have been brought up to identify 'race' and to correlate it with most things in their daily life,,,,,

I know many races of people (who became American) who relate their versions of daily life ,,,, and so then slam many others of many races of ppl......and that`s ok??? not to me.

it depends, if they are aware and make the effort to work through it as the illness it is,,,than its an understandable and common human flaw

if they are aware and make no effort to work through it as the illness it is,, its not ok

I happen to believe jackson and sharpton are the latter,,,I dont think they try to 'slam' anyone so much as they are hypervigilant in keeping other minorities from being 'slammed'

more than understandable from their perspective and experience in the times they came up in,,,,

I do think they are opportunists though, which may or many not 'automatically' make them jerks,, depending upon ones perception of opportunists,,,,

It is deeply felt thing.
hypervigilant,,,,eyy, ok. i don`t see them fighting hard for EVERY single minority person out there. they don`t care about all minorities, as everyone can tell

fighting for 'everyone' is not really feasible or realistic for any one person

but what I mean by hypervigilant is that they do more than JUST the talking that most others do when someone is wronged,,,,they are able to organize and lead in a way that many dont have the ability or interest to do,,,

'keeping other minorities from being slammed' meaning only certain minorities?
seems so

Sloe00's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:07 AM

or female activists

,,,what jerks,,,,lol

See how some indivduals taint themselves. It happens to many. Thats why it`s good to have correct info spread to many ppl, versus one persons propaganda being spread as truth.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:59 PM

or female activists

,,,what jerks,,,,lol

It is deeply felt thing.
hypervigilant,,,,eyy, ok. i don`t see them fighting hard for EVERY single minority person out there. they don`t care about all minorities, as everyone can tell

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:49 PM

or female activists

,,,what jerks,,,,lol

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:43 PM
Edited by Sloe00 on Wed 05/09/12 11:44 PM

or female activists

,,,what jerks,,,,lol

NOT news to anyone. Off topic, too

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:35 PM

so that`s why the spotlight on 'nobodies'
is so sought after. and so hard-won. but, if common-ppl made more of a ruckus, then law-makers might take heed. they are here to serve US, not the other way around

no Big Government,,,no martial law. things are tough enough!!!!
when we get big numbers of people involved in injustices, WE have the power! it can happen if we work together in our communities. i don`t mean rioting, i mean informing ppl of what is known at the time an event has happened,,,,so that judges can`t just slap someone on the wrist without fearing what ppl will think.

This is what we CAN do! not with rioting, but with information.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22