most cops start out wanting to help people

after time they begin to hate people

they see how everything is corrupt

and end up collecting money for the government

through tickets and fines

and dont trust anybody but other cops

at the end they hate the public

its a form of brainwashing

Is this brainwashing??? Or is it because they have to deal with corruption up top, and lowlife criminal azzholes on the street? goddamm
That`s not brainwashing, that`s ugly reality, no?

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:15 PM
Edited by Sloe00 on Wed 05/09/12 11:18 PM

so that`s why the spotlight on 'nobodies'
is so sought after. and so hard-won. but, if common-ppl made more of a ruckus, then law-makers might take heed. they are here to serve US, not the other way around

no Big Government,,,no martial law. things are tough enough!!!!
when we get big numbers of people involved in injustices, WE have the power! it can happen if we work together in our communities. i don`t mean rioting, i mean informing ppl of what is known at the time an event has happened,,,,so that judges can`t just slap someone on the wrist without fearing what ppl will think.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:10 PM

professional activists are real people

todays world is about networking, networking is power and money is power and networking with those who have money is ultimate power

many of those 'professional' activists have worked themself into such networks and good or bad, their involvement is more likely to be newsworthy and catch the attention of (and make a 'real threat' to) people who can actually do something about it,,,

Yah, catch attention. when they choose to. when they don`t???? we don`t know about that. they are like politicians and have their own agendas.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:08 PM

Thank God he was white.shades

they usually just shoot the black ones,, but dead is dead,,

You might be surprised. Will Grigg has documented dozens of murders by cops of people of all races. I've seen blacks beaten, shot, tazered, and burned beyond recognition. :cry: I am strongly against government police and would abolish them today if I could.

Here's a lecture by a law professor which explains why no one should talk to a cop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

I avoid cops religiously. my good ol pa said, stay in your home-ground and youre safe. i thought, wha???? how can you have fun that way? well, BE CAREFUL folks

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 11:01 PM
Edited by Sloe00 on Wed 05/09/12 11:05 PM

if we did that, we would never get any 'work' done,, paying bills, being productive, contributing, taking care of homes or families

there are too many injustices to riot at each event,,,

ok, only a few 'special cases',
as it is now.
what gets ppl mad are the chosen few.

I see it more like medicine. WE do need doctors and caretakers , but that doesnt mean that any one doctor should be trying to treat every ill or diseased person at all times to the exclusion of any other activity

and it doesnt mean EVERYONES role should be as a doctor

we have enough of the doctors and caretakers to go around collectively for any of them to feel solely responsible for EVERY situation at every moment

I believe the same is true of 'activists'

professional activists can kiss my azz, the actions of REAL people has more impact. i`m seeing this more and more in my area,,HURRAHHHH!!!

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:58 PM
so that`s why the spotlight on 'nobodies'
is so sought after. and so hard-won. but, if common-ppl made more of a ruckus, then law-makers might take heed. they are here to serve US, not the other way around

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:54 PM

if we did that, we would never get any 'work' done,, paying bills, being productive, contributing, taking care of homes or families

there are too many injustices to riot at each event,,,

ok, only a few 'special cases',
as it is now.
what gets ppl mad are the chosen few.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:51 PM

Now watch, not a single white person will riot over this.

I wonder when Jesse and Al will get involved, oh wait the victim is white to those two knuckleheads he got what he deserved.

no one needs empty involvement.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:49 PM

i`m for equal rights!
we all have to riot when wrongs are done to:
women,
asians,
caucasians,
inuits,
native americans,
etc
etc
etc
add any group here
.....that way, the gestapo will have to be more careful

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:40 PM
Edited by Sloe00 on Wed 05/09/12 10:44 PM

the victim`s father went to great lengths to see that this was brought to public attention. the least white ppl (and anyone else) can do is riot if justice isn`t served. given the video/audio evidence,,,,there`s going to be trouble.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:32 PM

i like all women, some more than others... i don't really care where they are from, or what they consider themselves to be...

Good man!
no one should claim to know who it is that ALL men want!!!
right
winking

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:28 PM
the power of myth
by joseph campbell
it makes so much sense

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:24 PM
How Will I Laugh Tomorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVr5RtEqpc0

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:19 PM

So am I.:wink:

rofl rofl rofl

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:06 PM
any which way, GO with it. and it`s personal and no one elses business

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:03 PM
but, in the sport of fun, i noticed that SOME have fetishes,,,,,for latinas, asians, inuits, etc. ,,, weird,,but it may not be a conscious thing. like being gay or straight, U LIKE WHAT U LIKE, BABY lol

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:59 PM
More, perhaps. This place has been waaaay more over-indulged in so many ways, so no doubt that could be true.

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:50 PM

Wow! What a nice change of heart. Wonder why he's changing now??what

Good for Obama!

good for Obama! I may never know another muslim-named man who would do such a thing! hooorahh!

Obama,
what would Mohammed do????

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:48 PM

Wow! What a nice change of heart. Wonder why he's changing now??what

Good for Obama!

good for Obama! I may never know another muslim-named man who would do such a thing! hooorahh!

Sloe00's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:46 PM
All, be free in your statements.
Pres, there are more f`ng issues that involve the economy & planning for our real future, please address THAT ****. oh, forget it, you said you`d do that after the fixed re-election,,,,,, let`s see. ooh, ohhh, oh, let`s wait & see

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 21 22