and the most hilarious part is i saw this on TMZ. lol

who knew they were all around news?

laugh

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:25 PM

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:24 PM
Edited by Dredz_Hang_Low on Fri 03/13/09 04:25 PM

A pink dolphin that emerges from the waters of Lake Calcasieu has been drawing people in Louisiana, first spotted by Boat captain Erik Rue, aged 42 in 2007.

Thought to be the world's only pink dolphin with reddish eyes was usually spotted with its dark grey mother.

Boat captain Erik Rue claims that it, "looks like it just came out of a paint booth".

The albino dolphin, a bottle-nose had created a curious audience amidst tourists who are crowding to take a glimpse of the unique mammal.

"I just happened to see a little pod of dolphins, and I noticed one that was a little lighter. It was absolutely stunningly pink," News.com.au quoted Rue as telling London's Telegraph newspaper.

"The mammal is entirely pink from tip to tail and has reddish eyes indicating its albinism. The skin appears smooth, glossy pink and without flaws"

"As time has passed the young mammal has grown and sometimes ventures away from its mother to feed and play but always remains in the vicinity of the pod"

"Surprisingly, it does not appear to be drastically affected by the environment or sunlight as might be expected considering its condition, although it tends to remain below the surface a little more than the others in the pod."

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/cool_albino_dolphin_spotted_in.php
http://living.oneindia.in/insync/2009/pink-dolphin-bottlenose-lake-calcasiue-120309.html

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:28 PM

wow...i'm dense tonight....the OP did state the same thing.....sorry about that dredz

not a problem

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:47 PM

As I stated before in a similar thread.
Leave it to the Catholic Church to shield the Molester and condemn the victim.

Amen! lol

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:43 PM

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:39 PM

strange as it sounds...there are women that use abortion as a birth control. i believe more education should be out there and counseling before any decisions are made

i have met women like this.

i also know women that dont like condoms and dont take birth control but love the #$%^

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:27 PM

THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY LOL

ty dredz

lol not a problem.

as for the merit of abortion. through out history WOMEN have tried to find a way to avoid having a child. they have found sponges in ancient Rome used as birth control. Early in US history NY was the abortion capitol. Women would come form all over to buy elixirs and really toxic stuff to end unwanted pregnancy... not to mention the hangers and metal objects used.

The article says that "More than 200,000 women are treated in public hospitals for complications arising from illegal abortions each year, according to health ministry figures."

All the facts tell us that no matter what abortion will continue. They should be legal and safe to avoid the dangerous back room abortion.

I say that the logical thing would be to educate women on the use of birth control to help stop unwanted pregnancy

a big problem is the socialization of women. girls dont carry condoms because they dont want to feel like sluts. parents dont talk about birth control because they think it encourages promiscuity... even if this where true, the cost of not educating women and men is higher abortion, higher poverty, higher single parent homes, and a host of other things that come from having a child before you are financially capable of raising one.

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:05 PM

hey psssst remember when I asked:

another thing about that article I don't understand...
if abortions are legal in the instance of rape, incest or the health of the mother
and these doctors performed the abortion for all three reasons
why are they just now being excommunicated?
I assume they have preformed other abortions in the past
and didn't just start because of this 9 year olds pregnancy

????
did I miss something or is there no explanation?
had these doctors never performed abortions before?

i would imagine the church has a standing excommunicate for doctors and organizations that support and perform abortion.

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:55 PM

i know the mental reasons for it....but what about the physical? i don't see a 9 yr old physically being able to handle a birth. i could be wrong but that is so young....i'm sure that giving birth at that age would hurt her and a baby physically as well

Actually the youngest girl on record to have a baby was 5y/o.

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

The human body is very resilient. However having a child that young has to do some harm to the normal growth of child and mother.

if it where my daughter she would have an abortion. 5y/o or 9y/o is entirely to young.

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:57 AM

Yes really. Abortion is even more serious because it involves the taking of an innocent life. With repentance, the Church will forgive those who confess the sin of rape and incest. In the case of rape and incest, the Church understands lives are scarred but they're not taken.

Deuteronomy 5:17 states, "Thou shalt not kill". If that sounds familiar, that's one of the Ten Commandments. Violators of any of the Ten Commandments are punished to the Lake of Fire.

ok by that logic i could rape your mother an get her with child... if she had an abortion you would be more upset with your Mother than you would with me?

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:36 AM

twisted.

im shocked this thread hasnt inspired the pro lifers to come out and defend themselves.
bigsmile yeah, I was wondering about that too.bigsmileWhere are all the so called "pro-lifers"?bigsmile

they are at home ignoring the fact that they lost a long time ago.

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:24 AM

twisted.

im shocked this thread hasnt inspired the pro lifers to come out and defend themselves.

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:24 PM

Black citizens have reported a disturbing 350 percent increase in interracial high-fiving since January 20.

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:22 PM

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:00 PM

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:14 PM

Brazil's president has criticised the Roman Catholic Church for excommunicating doctors who performed an abortion on a nine-year-old girl who was raped by her stepfather and was expecting twins.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4968239/Brazils-president-attacks-Vatican-for-condemning-nine-year-old-rape-victims-abortion.html

I wont post the whole article. if you would like to read it go to the link above.

Point is... at what point are we going to stop listening to these religious nuts and use common sense!?!

a small quote from the article
"Archbishop Sobrinho defended his action. Asked why he did not excommunicate the 23-year-old stepfather, he said: "He committed an extremely serious crime. But that crime, according to canon law, is not punished with automatic excommunication.

"Abortion is even more serious..."

I MEAN REALLY!?!

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Wed 03/11/09 02:51 PM

These days of virus', not funny!

lol thats why i have a MAC

Dredz_Hang_Low's photo
Wed 03/11/09 03:17 AM

ROTFLMAO laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25